Prologue

One Winged Angel

 

   People may think angels have a pair of white wings and fly freely as they bring joy and happiness to humans. But i am an exception.

 

I may not bring joy and happiness to humans. But Like all angels, I have wings. No. i used to have wings. I used to fly high on the sky. But one day, when i did something right, people thought i did something wrong. I realized that humans are so blind, they only believe what they see, they don't want explanations. They attacked me, and cutted one of my wing. 

Once the chief in my kind told me that only the most shattered tears will bring my wing back. I've tried to find it everywhere, checked humans that dropped their tears. But it never worked, there's no use. So since that, i started to kill humans. Torturing each of them secretly as i avenged myself to them. Losing a wing, is like losing half of my life.

 

And here i am now, walking through the forest while holding this one sided pain..

 

 

Few moments later, i'm arrived at a lake. So i decided to rest there. I sit on a rock on the edge of the lake. I usually go to this forest to release my stress, relaxing as i enjoy the nature.

 

Suddenly, i heard a strange sound. A giggle. I didn't care at first, but the sound somehow attract me. So i stood up and follow that voice. And soon, i found out it's from..

 

 

A little girl.

 

I quickly hide behind a huge tree beside me and watching her carefully. The girl has platinum blonde hair, braided in a tiny french braid. 

 

From her blue satine (idk how to spell this -Author) dress i can tell she's from a royal family. I guess she's a princess. Quite far from her, a woman sit on a picnic carpet while drinking a cup of tea. Seems she's the little girl's nanny or something.

 

She's not far from me, she's laughing happily as she move her hands in various gestures. At first i thought she's only dancing. But then i realized she isn't just dancing, everytime she moves her hands, little snowflakes appeared from her palms. She has ice powers.

 

I couldn't help but gazing at her, amazed by how those snowflakes spins and dance along with her hands gestures. I maybe hate humans, but she's just a little girl. She's innocent.

 

I keep watching her until i heard a crack sound. I looked up and see a quite huge branch from a tree exactly above the girl. The branch keep bending down making cracking sound like it's going to fall. But the girl didn't notice. 

 

Eventually the branch falls. And without thinking twice i immediately ran to the girl, grabbing her and ran aside before the branch could crush her. But suddenly i lost my balance and fall as the branch crashed on the ground not far from us. Luckily the girl is safe. 

 

She coughed for a few times upon the dust that the branch caused. She slowly opens her eyes and met mine. We keep looking at each other until i heard a scream from afar. That must be her nanny. I quickly got up and ran away, hiding behind the tree again as the nanny approached the girl worriedly.

 

"Elsa! Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" The nanny asked worriedly.

 

Elsa, the girl, nodded and smiles, "i'm okay."

 

The Nanny huffed and hugs Elsa, "oh.. i'm so glad you're safe.. i'm so sorry.."

 

 

Oh.. so her name is Elsa..

 

 

I don't know why, but eversince i saved her, i starts to follow her, watching her from afar. There's something about her that attracts me. 

 

 

 

 

Year by year has passed, Elsa turned into a woman. And she's mature enough to rule her kingdom, Arendelle. Which is a place i live in.

 

"Hail Elsa, the queen of Arendelle!" The priest said out loud, receiving thunderous applause from the audience. Elsa put a thin smile on her face as she quickly put on her gloves. I only watch her through the window, and i obliviously smiled..

 

 

It was a beautiful night. Arendelle celebrate Elsa's coronation in Elsa's palace. People were dancing happily while Elsa was chatting with her sister, Anna. And as me, well.. just usual, watching from the window.

 

They're all look happy. I let out a soft sigh, i guess i got nothing more to do. So i walk away..

 

I'm walking through the crowd as quick as i can. Don't ask why i can walk without being noticed by them. Like other angels, i can disguise as a human too. But it's not easy for an angel who only has one wing. It took a lot of energy. So i walk as fast as i can so i can hold my human form until i found a place to hide.

 

I saw an alley so i quickly walk into it. I rest my back on the wall while trying to control my breath.

 

Slowly, my human form faded, changed into my real form. It was very tiring. I sit on the ground, still panting as i'm watching the crowd. It's the building's shadow that keep me hidden from them.

 

The crowd cheered when a figure came up. It's Elsa. But she didn't smile, she looks.. terrified?

 

She steps back and accidentaly touched a fountain and the fountain freeze into a horrifying ice sculpture. The crowd got very surprised. And Elsa got more scared. Suddenly a short old man slams the door open, with two guards on each side.

 

"Get her!" The short man cried.

"No! S-stay away from me-" before Elsa could finish her words, her hands accidentaly shot her power and attacked the man and the man falls to the ground. Elsa gasped and quickly run away. I only watching her confusedly until she disappears from my sight.

 

 

Where did she go?

 

 

TBC

 

 

 


 

 

 

done with the first chapter! So, i made this chapter as the angel's POV .. but i will make the next chapters as the Author's POV.

 

 

Enjoy!