Final

Date?!

You woke at 10 in the morning to prepare for the date tat Zelo told you yesterday,while you was preparing,someone barge in your room when you was half way wearing your skirts,"AH!"you yell and pull up your skirt,you look up and saw the leader smiling to you.

"Erm,yes?Wat do you wan?"you ask and she shake her head,"Oh,i know today you going with Zelo,i won't tel Eunee about it."she laughed and close the door,yes the leader of Starling are like sister to you and she know about the relationship between you and Zelo.

"Hahaha,glad you didn't she would have kill me if she know."you said and put on your make up."I prepare you breakfast with the other."she said and sit at your bed,you look straight up when she say others."Of cos without Eunee,i don't know where she."she laugh at your expression.

"God,you scare the out of me."you relieve and she laugh at you more,"It already 1.40pm and you are as slow as ever."she said and look at the alram."God,it at 2 i don't think i be eating."you said and walked out of your room.

"oh okay."she said and pouted,"I made your favourite.I guess i eat it all myself."she said and you quckily rush to the table and eat your Toast and egg,"Hmmm,Happiness~~"you said and you made a face tat everyone laugh.

"I be heading out now."you said and open the door and head out.They all said bye when you about to close the door,you walk out and saw Zelo,"Zelo-yah!"you shouted and look at you with a person beside him.

you walk over and saw Eunee standing beside him while glaring at you,"Oh hi...Eunee."you said and look down,Zelo can tel wat going on.So he take your hand interwine with your and said,"Come on let go!"he said and walk with you while leaving Eunee behind alone walking.

you laugh nervously,"Sorry but i meet Eunee on the way here"Zelo whisper to you while you shake your head and say it okay.You felt Eunee glaring at you and she quckily walk beside Zelo and hook his arm but Zelo just pull out his arm.

You all reach the fair and you quckily say,"I go buy the tickets."while running to the tickets booth,"hey,i go with you honey~"a voice said behind,you turn behind and saw Zelo running to you.

"Wat about Eunee?"you ask,he kiss you on the cheeks when Eunee walking toward you two,"It a payback from yesterday."he teased you while you blushed hard,Eunee stand beside you while Zelo stand behind you,"I wanna get along with Zelo-oppa."she whisper to you and glare at you.

"I go buy food."you said and run away,Eunee glare at you and then look at Zelo,"Zelo-oppa wat do you wanna play?"she ask and he just ignore her,"Can't we two just go in without her?"she ask again when they reach the front.When she wan to order two ticket,Zelo cut in by saying three tickets.

You walk back and you saw Zelo smile sweetly to you while Eunee glaring at you.You was eating your crepes while you hand them the crepes,Whne you hand to Eunee the crepe she slapped it away and cost it to fall on the ground.

You look down the crepe and frowned,"Hey!She trying to be nice to you!"Zelo shouted to her,she look at Zelo and said sorry,"Can you leave us alone?I having a date with my girlfriend."He said and grab your hand while walking away and Eunee was left alone.

"You don't need to be harsh to her..."you said and walk in the gates,"Ergh i had enough of her."He said and pulled you to play.

After you ride lots of roller coaster,"Let ride the Wheels before we go."he said and pull you to the wheels,you was blushing hard.When Zelo get in,someone push you and you fell down,you saw Eunee standing inside,when the door was about to close,you saw Zelo Run out the Wheel while leaving Eunee alone inside.

The two of you get into the next one,you sit at the bench while he sit oppsite,"Hey...____ there something i wanna say to you."Zelo broke the silence,you look up and saw Zelo walking to you,he kneel infront of you and say,"I love you,____ since the moment i first hear you sing."he said and look up to you.

You look at Zelo and you cry,"I thought you won't love me,i thought this relationship is fake."you said and cover your face,he hug you and say,"There is no way i hate ou,There is no way this relationship is fake."he say and you hug him tightly,you felt safe under his arms.

"I love you too...."you said