Chapter 1

Date?!

When you reach your company,you saw someone waiting outside who is wearing cap and sunglasses.You just ignore him and continue walking,"Hey!____!Don't ignore me!" the person called out and you at the person and you saw,Zelo."Erm why are you outside not inside?"you ask while looking at him weirdly.

"Erm,I waiting for you..."he said and blushed while rubbing his back of his neck,"Oh..Okay,let get inside before your fans spotted you and gone crazy."you smile to him and the both of you walk in while talking about the concert,"____,I really wan to hear you sing."he said and pouted,you blushed and ask,"Why?"and look down.

"Because you are my girlfriend."he said and smile to you,you blushed more,he saw you blush and teased you more,you pouted and look at him while blushing like a tomato,"Hey,tomorrow i have a day off,ermm do you wan to go out for a date?"he said and look down,"Erm it okay if you are not free."he said and smile nervously.

"I never say i not free~."you said and ,"Really!Thn i came and fetch you around 2!"he smile to you and you just nod in agree,when you two walk to your respective room,you didn't notice someone was looking at you full with jealous,When you reach to the Starling's pratice room.

"Hey!_____!You are late!we haven pratice because we have to wait for you!Our next concert is next week and you dare to be late!"someone shouted to you,you look up and saw Eunee face full of angry and irriatement."Sorry,Wat concerpt you wanna do for the up coming concert?"you quckily change topic,"The same as our deut concert!"the leader shouted and everyone agree.

"It's an good idea and somemore it almost til your 1st anniversary!"you said and everyone agree by nodding but one person didn't,it was Eunee.After the Starling went back to the dorms,you have to stay to clean up the mess tat they made.You shake your head when you pick up an smelly towel,it was full of sweats.

When you was cleaning,you didn't notice someone came in,you look up and saw the door is opened,you look at the reflection weridly and murmmed,"I thoughtit was closed?"you walk ove and look out,you saw pitch black outside and you shivered.You closed the door and saw someone standing infront of you,You yell and hitting the person while shoting ert.

"Hey!It's me Zelo!and i'm not a ert!"he shouted and you look up with your eye full with tears,"Sorry!I did't mean to scared you."he said when he saw your tears,he quckily hug you and calm you down.

After you calm down,you pouted and hit him,"Don't scare me like tat,are you trying to kill me?"you said and glare at him,"Sorry~~~Honey~"he said while doing ageyo,you look away while blushing hard.

You clear your throat,"Why are you here?I thought you went back already?"you ask and look at him while he just smile nervously,"Ermm,hyung is back at the dorm,i was worried about you when i heard from Eunee tat you have to stay at the comapny to clean up their messed."he said and frowned.

"Hahaha it's okay, i dont mind."you said and ruffled his hair,"Why can't they kick her out and put you in?"he said,"I don't know?But i do enjoyed being like tat,at least i won't have crazy fan following me around."you laughed."I help you clean up too."he said and start picking dirty towels and you pick empty bottles.

After cleaning up the mess,he wore caps and sunglasses and you walking down a pitch black hallways.You grab on his arms while he laugh at you,"It's okay,I'm here"he said and smile but you can't see it,you just keep close to him.When you two was out of the building,he walk to a car and start the engine while you waited for him.

When you was waiting,you saw some ert old man walking to you,you back away from them and they surround you and you was shouting for help.Suddenly,you heard lots of punching and curse words,someone hug you tightly and smooth you.You look up and saw Zelo smiling to you,You hug him and cry.

"Zelo!you said againist his chest,"It was scary!"you continue say but just say,"I'm here,Don'tworry,i'm always here for you."while smoothing your back,You calmed down and called out his name,

"Zelo...."

"Hmmm?"

Ermm,I can't stand up."you said while letting go of him.

"Hahaha come on let get you in car."he said and carried you like birdal style.

You blushed and hug his neck for preventing falling down.He walk to the car and put you at the seat while helping you buckle your seat belt.you blushed more and look down.you two drove in silence and when you reach home,he get out while you unbuckle the seatbelt.He open the door and help you get out while your leg can't surport you much.

You open the door and stand by the door while facing him,"Ermm Thanks for helping."you blushed and look down,"Where are my gift?"he teased you and you blushed more hard."Bye,See you tomorrow."he said when he back face you,"Wait!"you said and grab his shoulder the next things is you kiss him on the cheeks.

"There,your gift from me.Bye"you said and closed the door while he stand there dumbfound.You rushed to your room and bath.After you bath finish,you lie down on your bed while smiling to yourself,you close your eyes and the next things is you were fast asleep.