-2-

Our Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

Short update~

DID YOU GUYS WATCH MAMA YESTERDAY?!?! OMG OMG OMG !!! THEIR PERFORMANCE IS SO SURPRISING AND THEY ARE SO HOT !!!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter! Hehehe :D

Jongin

A month had past. The recording of songs has been done and the choreography is done as well. Just a few more practices and we're set on the comeback date. Due to the practices, I had no time to go home or spend any family time. We've been mostly staying in the company to get all the work done. I sighed as I was feeling exhausted. My phone rang, signalling an incoming call. I smiled as I saw Nara calling.

"Hello?", I said tiredly.

"How are you?", she asked with concern.

"I'm fine jagi. How are you and the kids?"

"We're fine too. I had just put them to sleep. Are you sure you're fine? You've been gone for almost 2 weeks.", she asked are with concern and worry.

"I'm fine. I'm just exhausted from the practices. We're having our break now.", I said while rubbing my face to get rid of the sleepiness.

"Get enough rest alright. The kids and I will be waiting at home for you."

"I know and I'm thankful for that. You remember our conversation a few weeks ago in the car?", I asked and she replied by humming. 

"I think I'm going to tell the company. You're fine with that?"

"I'm fine oppa. But do you need me to be there? You'll probably need someone by your side."

"Can you?", I asked with hesitation. She gave me a reply and talked a bit more before hanging up. 

Tao who have accidentally heard me talking to the phone, he asked "Who was that? And what are you going to tell the company?" 

I look at him, "You'll see."

Nara

A few days had past

Please log in to read the full chapter