-1-

Our Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first chapter is here~

Happy reading chingus~  

Jongin

The sunlight entered the room. I was bothered by the sunlight and opened my eyes. I let out a yawn and tap the space beside me but didn't found a presence. Where is she? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I forced myself out off the bed and made my way out of the room and down the stairs. The sound of the her and the kids laughter made me smile. I snuck up to the kitchen and peeked in to see what were they doing. She was found feeding the kids breakfast as she talked to them with excitement. I made my way up again to get myself ready. 

Nara

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. It showed 6am and I made my way off the bed and towards the kids room. I opened the door to see them still in their dreamland. I smiled as I found them four all snuggled together on the bed. I went back to my room to freshened up and make breakfast for my kids and husband. As I was done, I started to make pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast. It's already 6.30am and the kids will be awake at 7. Time flies and I found my kids greeting me.

"Good morning mommy", all four of them recited. 

"Good morning my dear hyuns~ Come, lets eat breakfast and after that, daddy will give you kids a bath." 

Looking at the eldest of the quadraplets, Kim Jaehyun is silently eating his breakfast. The other three were found bickering and laughing with each other. The second, Kim Taehyun and the fourth, Kim Jihyun, the only girl are the most talkative in the family. The third, Kim Daehyun is found to be like the first but would somehow be noisy when needed to. There's somewhat a balance in noise in the household and it always made me smile. 

"Daddy!", Jihyun greeted her father with a big smile. 

"Good morning princess and to the three princes~"

I smiled larger at the sight of him entering the kitchen and greeted the kids with a kiss on their cheeks. 

"Good morning", I said as he gave me a peck on my lips.

"Do you have any schedule today? I have a photoshoot this afternoon.", I asked him.

He gave me a frown and said, "I don't have a schedule but manager hyung is expecting us at the studio. I heard EXO would have a comeback soon and we're starting by disccussing some songs."

"If that's the case, could you send the kids to your parents as we're both busy and my parents are out for business.", I told him. 

He gave me a nod and starts to eat his food. 

Jongin

I let out a sigh once she said she has a photoshoot this afternoon. The kids will be once again be sent to their grandparents as none of us could take care of them as we're busy. How I wish we have normal careers other than being a celebrity. 

Jongin

Night came and he

Please log in to read the full chapter