Missing.

One Way Or The other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a cold morning Luhan wouldn't get out of bed. He became very lazy on cold days and school made it worse - the weekend went by so fast it seemed like it didn't even happen.

 

Sitting up on the side of the bed, using his sense of feel he used his feet to get to his slippers. He got up to get ready by brushing his teeth with minty toothpaste, as it expanded and foamed in his mouth he spat it out, gave his face a quick splash of cold water to wake him up and then went to his wardrobe to get his uniform.

 

He ran to the kitchen and ate his toast and milk then dashed out to the cold air outside, "Bye Lu! Have fun at school, Mommy loves you" Luhan's Mother waved goodbye behind him a few meters away. "Bye Mom, I love you more!" Luhan waved back and smiled. He began walking to  school. He never really liked riding cars to school, he would rather walk since it's always nice outside, weather or not it's raining.

 

After 10 minutes of walking he arrived to school and checked the time - 20 minutes until class starts.

 

Since he had a lot of time to spare he decided to walk to the grass area. Kicking nothing in particular he heard mumbling of something along the lines of, "Where is he?", "He is usually the first here, thats odd". He looked up and found 7 of the boys sitting there. He joined Baekhyun, Kris, Suho, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen and Lay and sat down on the slightly damp grass.

 

"What's happening?" Luhan asked, Suho was the first to answer, "Tao's gone, we tried calling him and going to his place but nope, he's not there. And the last time he texted us was 12 am last night" Kris gave Luhan his phone to see his text.

 

Tao_is_fab: Kris Ge... I'm scared 😷

 

Luhan widened his eyes. What would make Tao scared?

Unless it was something like a ghost or that he couldn't get a new limited edition Guci Bag or something, but it didn't seem like that. It seemed as if he is going to die.

 

"Being anxious isn't going to do anything ...so we have to wait, so dont worry too much and just relax, Okay, dudes?” Luhan explained, they all got it in their heads and relaxed just a bit ...Just a little.

. . .

 

A bit later in the day and Tao still didn’t turn up to school. They decided to ditch school and go and find him somehow. Min Aye some how found out that Tao went missing and now she is joining the rest into ditching school and trying to find him.

 

Xiumin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in a science class, Chen, Kris and Lay were in a math’s class together, Suho, Min Aye, Kyungsoo and Sehun were in a English class together and Kai and Luhan  were in a music class.

 

Each and everyone of them they were thinking of a way to find a way out of class, some being smart and some being really stupid. They passed notes to each other and somehow thought of a plan.

. . .

 

Kris, Chen and Lay were the first to move. “Can I please go to the bathroom Mrs. Kim?” lay asked Mrs Kim - their teacher for their science  lesson. “You may be excused.”, Lay did a victory dance in his mind, but didn’t dare to show it. The then went outside to wait for 2 slow slackers.

 

Chen and Kris followed about 10 minutes later. They didn’t want to go all at once because then they would be suspected, but Mrs. Kim was suspecting nothing and let the 3 boys go.

 

They walked to the back of the school as quietly as they can and made sure no teachers or students saw them. Moving stealthily through the empty school hallways. Chen starts giggling out of nowhere, making Kris and Lay hiss at him, which had no effect of him what-so-ever. The giggling started dying down and then he became quite, surprisingly he became quiet.

 

They escaped through the back and to their surprise it was much easier than they had thought, then taking the bus to Lay’s unoccupied house.

 

. . .

 

Next to move was Kai and Luhan, since they were in music and there was a bunch of talking and instruments playing they thought that they could ask their music teacher to work in a separate room, thus working out their plan there.

 

“Mr.Wang, Can Luhan and I work in a separate room? Because all the noise around us is distracting…” Kai  told Mr. Wang, He happily agreed, seeing the both finally taking their learning to the fullest they can, but little did he know he didn’t know that the 2 boys were going to think of a plan to ditch school, and everyone knew that he would not be happy when he finds out that this is about to happen.

 

Going to a soundproof room that the school provided. Then they began planning. “Okay so, I thought that we could leave during break time” Luhan nodded as he continued, “because the teachers will be in one building and then the students won’t give a crap anyways.” Kai explained making hand movements while telling Luhan, Luhan didn’t really feel 100% about it, but it seemed like the best way to get out of there. So he agreed, ”Call” He nodded.

 

Break was just a few minutes away and so they already started on their plan, They couldn’t wait for anything and got straight into it (A/N: That’s what she said. ><) They began at the soccer field just casually walking, and when that right moment comes they sneak out to the bushes and go through the hole in the fence and then just running to wherever they can.

 

And right at the time of 1:20 Pm they conducted their little plan. “Hey! You! Over there! What are you doing?!” a boy that was playing soccer yelled at them. Luhan and Kai tensed up and widened their eyes,“HEY. Hurry to get the ball” One of the boys friends that was playing soccer with called him. “Aish, Stupid me, it was probably an animal or something” The boy murmured. The 2 boys that were hiding in the bushes relaxed, now that they know that their free from getting caught.

 

5..

 

4..

 

3..

 

2..

 

1..

 

“Go!” Kai half yelled and half whispered. They got up the moment Kai said that and started running out of the school campus.

 

Shimee. Luhan’s phone as well as all the others went off signa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter