Amusement Park!

One Way Or The other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School started the next day... and well Exo and MinAye felt like . They were so sluggish and dysfunctional.

 

They fell asleep in one class and then slept at lunch break. The amazing thing is, Baekhyun was feeling like he just woke up from sleeping for 10 years.

 

"Why the did you let me stay up so freaking late? I got into trouble for falling asleep in class!" Min Aye complained.

 

Kris scoffed, "you're not the only one" Min Aye made a face at him as a response. s

 

"Coffee, coffee, coffee" Chanyeol and Suho came back with 13 cups of coffee. They sat on a bench surrounded by trees that was blocking the sun.

 

"Thanks poop" Min Aye took the creamy, sweet coffee from the cup holder and drank it as if it was water.

 

"Do i look like to you?" Chanyeol joked back. Even times like this they all loved it the most.

. . .

Luhan, just one more class, don't you dare fall asleep.

 

Chanyeol, don't you ing pay attention to the s next to you, concentrate on the teacher. Only the teacher.

 

Xiumin, stop thinking about food. You'll eat later. Fighting!

 

Kris, ignore the annoying girls.

 

Baekhyun, don't annoy people, you'll get detention if you do.

 

Suho, stop being so worried about the others making trouble.

 

Kai, stop thinking about your mother, she's fine, she will cope.

 

Sehun, stop worrying about your health.

 

Kyungsoo, stop worrying about what food to make later, they're not going to starve.

 

 

Tao, stop looking at yourself when you go to the bathroom.

 

Lay, don't worry none will steal your weed, its only for you.

 

Chen, you're fine.

 

Min Aye, ignore the bullies.

 

They all set themselves a goal for the last period of the day. All of them, maybe not Tao but they all fulfilled their goal.

 

Waiting outside the school gates 12 of them were waiting for Tao, the clouds were getting harsh. Thunder boomed, lighting soon followed soon.

 

Tao came in time and they all scrambled to their homes. They didn't want to get sick.

 

Reaching to their homes one by one, they went to do their own things before they did their own things.

 

. . .

 

Kai's diary

 

It's been fun with Exo and Min Aye. We first met her when we were playing soccer and chanyeol accidentally booted the ball in Min Aye's face when she walked across the field. Ever since then we all have been in a gang.

 

I'm at home alone, its empty, dad went to work overseas for  a few months now and mum is in the hospital... shes been like that for 18 months now. I go to see her at the hospital often. I dont know whats wrong with her, none will tell me. But dad said he will tell me soon when he has time. And I'm still waiting for him to tell me. Mum says she's okay and that i will know soon. Please mum, just be happy for me.

 

There were times i just exploded because none told me and that i felt i was kept in the dark, but i understand now. I need to respect her.

 

Today, was the most tiring day of my life, i have never been so tired in my life. Well i can understand because we stayed up so late we were all running around the house looking for our missing socks and brushing our teeth and all the stuff. It was chaotic.

 

That Sehun wouldn't even wake up.

 

Heres a fact for you, A Lot of misfortune comes into our lives and we have to fight it not run away from it. Who ever is reading this you will find out soon.

 

 . . .

 

Sehun's diary

 

Erugh, i don't know what to write anymore, this . Bye.

 

Author POV

 

Kim_Min.Ahhhhhh:  lets all go to the amusement park today~! I haven't been to one before...

 

Tao_is_fab: i'm up for it

 

Lu_deer: OMG OMG OMG I WANT TO SEE DONALD DUCKKKK btw. None is going to drag me onto a ride that goes high into the sky.

 

Oohsehun: I'm not going to be the one who looks after Luhan.

 

PCY: Ill come....?

 

Sùhø: I'm paying for food

 

Galaxy_fanfan: eh I'll go

 

Xiumin_90: FOOD FOOD FUDDD

 

KimKaaaaaaaa: I wannnaa go on the rollercoster

 

Tao_is_fab: I'm not going on a haunted house thing again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter