2/2

Ctrl + Shift + N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]I FORGOT THIS IN MY DRAFTS ANW HERE IT IS excuse my 2015 writing oh God. Everything’s rushed. I tried to improve this a little bit, but lowkey wanted to maintain the 2015~ essence lmao what am i saying??? anw enjoy i hope!

 

 

"Hey, Kookie?" Taehyung calls out the moment he got out of the bathroom and gotten dressed up. Rubbing his hair dry with the towel whilst attempting to hide his awkwardness from the earlier occurence.

 

Jungkook is on the top bunk, lying there while fiddling with his iPad. "Mm?"

 

"Did Seokjin and Namjoon already leave?"

 

Jungkook hums, "Yeah, while I was finishing up in the kitchen."

 

Taehyung proceeds to shake a couple of strands dry, then asks, "Are the others awake already?"

 

"Yeah. Jimin and Hoseok came here to check on us."

 

"Uh, Yoongi hyung?"

 

"Do you really not know?" Jungkook answers, obviously losing interest.

 

Taehyung snickers in realisation, "Ah, still enjoying the bed. Well, I’m going to grab some bubble tea with the rest. You wanna come with?"

 

Jungkook scoffs, "Nah."

 

"Why not?" Taehyung hears nothing and when he decides that the other shows no indication of answering, he exits the room.

 

Although, he thinks; does Jungkook seem a bit...distant? Taehyung wonders if its still correlated with the previous incident or if he’s just overthinking. The only thing he’s sure of,  is that Jungkook would never pass up bubble tea.

 

Did Jungkook, by any chance, knew what Taehyung was reading? He shakes his head. That's ridiculous. He was quick enough to stop Jungkook from reading any further. And he used incognito.

 

So what could be wrong?

 

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!" The said male almost tripped on air when someone hollered in his ear. Taehyung turns to the source of the voice.

 

"J-Jimin?" He manages to stutter out.

 

Jimin hits the younger on the head. "Don't 'Oh Jimin' me! I called your name 8 times! I counted!"

 

"Sorry," He bows his head in apology, letting his bangs cover his eyes. Halfheartedly though, as he continue to wonder about Jungkook’s unusual aura. 

 

Taehyung subconciously lets himself fall on the floor. Jimin rushes to him.

 

"Yah, What's wrong with you?—I mean, I know there's something wrong with you the minute you were born—but you're acting way different from the usual. —Um. Uh. Taehyung?" The lilac-haired male doesn't hear a thing.

 

It's when Hoseok glomps on him does he finally hear something.

 

"You're not helping, Jimin. Taehyung's obviously distracted by something. Or perhaps someone. Am I right, Tae? You're thinking about our Kook, right?" Taehyung immediately sits up, knocking Hoseok off him. "What?"

 

"We're not that stupid to not notice your constant stares and glances at Kookie. Even the ARMYs don't buy that. You do know you're pretty whippped, right?" Okay, how the hell did Jung Hoseok find that out? 

 

Hoseok ruffles his hair playfully, "You're a fool if you think you can keep this forever, Taehyung-ah.” Taehyung heaves a sigh. He needs help. Serious help. And he thinks he can get that from these two. 

 

Hoseok helps him up, he pats the invisible dirt away. They take a seat on the couch. "Uh, I think Jungkook has a problem."

 

"And that is?"

 

Taehyung scratches his head, "I don't know, actually."

 

The two their head to the side, "What."

 

"Well, uh, he's distant, to, uh, me." Jimin immediately stands up and leaves for Jungkook and Taehyung’s shared room and Taehyung thinks he can trust Jimin. Hopefully. 

 

Hoseok laughs it off, "Well maybe you did something wrong."

 

He almost panics. "Me?" The latter nods. "When did you notice that he's distant?"

 

Taehyung recollects, "Earlier. After I got out of the bathroom." 

 

"So either you could've done something wrong before you entered the bathroom, OR he found something about you that's not acceptable while you were in the bathroom."

 

"Uh." Taehyung stares at him blankly.

 

"I'm guessing its both." Hoseok pats him on the head, "So do you perhaps know what you could have possibly done?" Taehyung stops for a minute to think, but was interrupted when Yoongi emerges in the living room, freshly showered. “Would there be ever a time in which everyone here would be as quiet as ?"

 

Hoseok shrugs, "No. Not really. Nope." 

 

Taehyung turns to Yoongi, “Hey, hyung?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"How did you and Jimin get it so right?" Yoongi takes a seat beside them, blinking away his drowsiness, "What?"

 

Taehyung doesn't look like it. He doesn't. Not even a little. But he observes well. Well enough to notice the subtle touches between Jimin and Yoongi. Taehyung knows. He's not just saying anything. "You and Jimin?"

 

"Um. Us?"

 

"Oh don't play dumb, hyung. Tell me already. I need help." Yoongi seeks Hoseok for help. But Hoseok only supplies him with a wink.

 

"Well, um, he's my favorite dongsaeng right? And he's practically my best friend. So I guess, that's why. Because we already know each other well. Because he's my best friend." Yoongi explains, scratching his head.

 

"So...you’re dating your best friend?"

 

Yoongi looks away, feigning a dismissive look. "Yeah, something like that.”

 

"Just like those sappy fanfictions..." Taehyung mumbles. This catches their attention. 

 

"Uh, Taehyung, did you just say fanfictions?"

 

. Did he just say that out loud? No backing out now then. “Y-yes, I may have... said that.”

 

"Why do you know that?" Taehyung takes a deep breath. They're going to find out, eventually. Might as well tell them. "I read them." He says, as if its the most normal thing in the world.

 

Yoongi and Hoseok's eyes widen, "Are you serious?”

 

Taehyung nods, "That's why I'm addicted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter