End

Never Too Late

--

 

Part II.

 

The DAY. @ Tokyo Dome Concert

 

Earlier

 

Before the concert could start the girls had a talk with their manager. They were in the dressing room and no one else was allowed to enter there.

 

“Girls.” Their manager started “I know that you have this plan of yours for Jessica but I’m sorry. You can’t do it.”

 

The members expressions saddened. “Why can’t we just have Jessica back?” Yuri asked bravely

“I’m pretty sure you know the reason Yuri.”

“Just because she’s having a career without profiting the company you have to do this to her!?” Yuri spatted “She didn’t do no wrong!”

“Shut up!”

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung tried to calm Yuri down. Meanwhile Yoona and Seohyun are tearing up at the side watching this thing happened to them. Taeyeon just stood there with a blank face. Tiffany and Sunny were worried for what Taeyeon is thinking.

 

“The boss wants you to get your act straight! No cryings onstage! Compose yourself properly! And if anything happens that’s not in the plan better say goodbye to your careers.”

“How could you do this to us!” Sooyoung shouted

“We work all our asses off for this company! And this is what we get?!” Hyoyeon spatted

“If you all still care for your careers better do it the SM way.” The manager smirked “And if ONE! Even ONLY ONE commits a mistake then get ready for the consequences.”

“How evil!” Sunny mumbled

“Remember what I said girls. This is all for you.” He said before walking away from them.

 

The girls started crying but Taeyeon stayed still. Tiffany asked her if she’s okay and she answered yes. She said her sorry’s to her members before she got out of the room.

 

--

 

Present time

 

Jessica entered the dome and was assisted to the VIP seat. She thanked the usherette before sitting down on her sit. Krystal on the other hand was so fidgety that it irritates Jessica.

 

“What is your problem?” Jessica asked when Krystal kept looking at the back.

“Nothing!”

“Why do you keep looking at your back? As if you’ll spot someone you know here!”

“I know! I’m just looking at the venue okay! Geez you need to chill!”

 

The concert started 20 minutes later. During the opening Jessica can’t help but smile when she saw the girls right in front of her. She have to admit even though she was hurt by the decision of the group she can’t help but feel proud of them performing here now. How she wished she was still with them.

 

They kicked you out Jessica. Stop dreaming.

 

The performance continued but Jessica felt that it lacks. Their passion seemed to be lost. She felt like crying when her parts are covered by Tiffany or Seohyun. She also noticed in their eyes the sadness.

 

It’s our dream girls. Why aren’t you happy that we or you have finally performed here.

 

Krystal looked at her sister and felt the strange feeling of pity. How her sister wanted to perform here with all her sisters. How they dreamed to be this big. They dreamt of it together and now here she is just watching on the crowd.

 

Unnie.

 

The crowd kept cheering for SNSD when they performed the songs. Jessica wanted to go when she found out that COMPLETE is the next song.

 

No please not this song.

 

Krystal on the other hand received her cue. She told her sister that she needed to go first and that she’ll be back. Jessica said that the place is big and that she should just contain it but Krystal insisted.

 

“I’m on my way! Get ready!” Krystal said on the phone

 

--

 

As we pass by a fragrant road in this beautiful season
My cautious footsteps pound in my head
When you come closer while smiling for me
It feels like all the happiness in this world is mine.


The late afternoon sun wakes me up
And I don't know why but I smile

..

 

Although it might still be far in the future
I don't want it to just be a dream
Just one love
I hope to walk the same road together with you


Good morning Your morning call that wakes me up everyday
It feels like a morning we share together


You are more sweeter
Than the pretty candy you gave to me like in a movie

..

 

Although as time passes, we may change
Let's not let go of our hands
Just for love
Let's let this be our last love forever
I wish for that


Your love is just too precious
Oh it's true If we just look at each other
I want to be by yourself


Although as time passes, we may change
Let's not let go of our hands
Just for love
Let's let this be our last love forever
I wish for that


To make my life complete

You make my life complete

 

Jessica’s tears started falling freely when they all sang complete. She could see it in their eyes that the song just brings out so much emotion. She looked into Yuri’s eyes and how badly she wanted to get up there and hug her.

 

But you all don’t need me now.

Even though you all complete me I will never complete SNSD.

 

--

 

The concert was about to reach its end and Soojung is still not back. Jessica tried to call her but she isn’t answering. She got worried so she stood up to look for her.

 

“This song is supposed to be sung by 9.” Taeyeon started talking. All the members looked at her weirdly. They are supposed to sing but they aren’t allowed to talk. NOT DURING THE SINGING PART.

“Taeyeon!” Sunny mouthed “What are you doing?”

“I’m sorry.” she answered and looked at the crowd again “As I was saying one of our composers told me that she personally written this song for us because she was amazed of the bond we have as 9.” She smiled “Yeah as 9.”

 

The SONES started cheering and Jessica stiffened in her position. She looked at the stage.

 

Taeyeon?

 

“I know I did a terrible mistake for not standing up for her when she needed me to. I’m sorry Jessica. If ever you’re watching this I just wanna say how sorry I am. How sorry we all are for what happened.” She started tearing up. “Jess I know that you’re probably still upset and mad about that but I really wanna tell you how sorry we were.” She looked at her members “And I’m sorry too. I’m sorry if I failed you all as a leader.”

Tiffany went to her and hugged her. “Tae it’s okay.” They all went to Taeyeon and hugged her.

 

“Just like Taeyeon said Jessi wherever you are now I hope that one day we could all see one another and just like the old days talk and talk and talk.” Tiffany said while crying “I miss you Jessi.”

 

The crowd started cheering again and Jessica felt her tears flooding.

 

“We stand as 9. We’ll go down as 9.” Taeyeon looked at her members and they all nodded. “We should’ve done this before.. before she left.. but I know that everything is not too late.”

“Jessica come back to SNSD.” The 8 girls all said then the lights went off.

 

“What happened?” each one of them asked

“Maybe they cut the power source?!”

 

Before they could talk the large screen started to play some old videos of their group. Some pre-debut videos with all 9 of them. Then it started playing their journey all throughout those years as 9 members. The girls started crying again including Jessica at the crowd.

 

The last part of the video made them all cry.

 


 
“Jigeumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae, 
Apeurodo So Nyeo Shi Dae, 
Yeongweonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae”

 

 

Everyone on the dome had their eyes watery because of what they saw. The DIVINE SONG started playing but no one from SNSD wants to start. Then a spotlight suddenly went to Jessica blinding her for the moment.

 

“JESSICA?!” the members all shouted

“SICA!” Yuri shouted once again

“Jessi?”

 

“SONYUH SHIDAE! SONYUH SHIDAE!” the crowd started cheering. “OT9! OT9!”

 

Someone from the guards assisted Jessica so she could walk on the stage. She couldn’t believe what is happening right now. And the girls too! They thought that the plan was all ruined. When Jessica was on the stage the cheers got even louder. They looked at each other for a moment before they pulled each other for a hug.

 

“Sica! / Unnie! / Jessi! / Sooyeon! Jessica! / We miss you!” they enveloped Jessica in a tight hug

“Guys. I miss you all so much!”

 

When they pulled away from the hug they giggled. They handed Jessica a mic. (Even though everyone knows how Jessica doesn’t like to talk much)

 

“Konbanwa mina-san!” she greeted

“WOOOOOH!” loud cheers roared

“I am just so happy.” She cried again. Yuri on her side patted her back and smiled at her “Just so happy that finally I’m with my 8 sisters again. i.. I just don’t know how to explain those times when I was away from them.. i.. I didn’t thought that this day would come.”

“I…I’m sorry too for disappointing you.” She looked at her members “But i..i am just so thankful for this moment now.”

“We love you.” Tiffany said “We are SNSD!”

 

Jigeumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae, 
Apeurodo So Nyeo Shi Dae, 
Yeongweonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae

 

And the crowd just went wild.

 

They’re way too fragile aren’t they
These feelings that sway ever so lightly
I’m looking for the  answer that 
Disappears when dawn breaks
This close road that blocks my way
This starlight that becomes my guide
Hey, I want you to tell me
The place where I should go
Even though it’s so far away that
It seems like this small me will be crushed
I’m waiting for god’s will 


This is destiny
 

So to speak, this small me is powerless against
The raging waves that give their loud roars, but
The sea will surely part
And make a path for me
One day,

 

We can be divine
Atop the ground that grew cold,
I’m going to walk barefooted
And your warmth
Will support me
(you always by my side)
I was born alone and yet
It’s as if I was bound to meet you


You, know me 
more than anyone else does
I’ll stand up to face
Everything grand, fatally
When I’m with you
I can become stronger


There wasn’t supposed to be anything I was scared of and yet..
Hey.. I don’t want to lose you
Until the day comes when
The light shines through the gaps in the clouds
I won’t say goodbye
When various paths
Open up to me, at that time
I’ll surely remember

 

This wish
The journey we both walked together
We’ll make that our proof, forever

 

We are always one
 

What will we say we’re capable of
Once we stand before the waves that give their loud roars?
We’ll meet this distress, with a gentle intimacy 

 

I believe
 

We can be divine
Our feelings are one

 

We can be divine

 

They all looked at each other and smiled they all held hands and bow to the crowd. They walked off the stage to go down the backstage and that’s when they saw the faces of the staffs.

 

“DEAD.” They all thought.

 

--

 

The girls are all in the meeting room including Jessica, Krystal and Amber. They found out that Krystal and Amber sabotage the music team that’s why they had the video played and spotlight thing earlier. The concert had ended 3 hours ago and the girls haven’t had a rest.

 

Their CEO walked into the room with dark aura emitting on his body.

 

“GET OUT!” he said to the other staffs “YOU!” he looked at Jessica

“How dare of you go here and steal this show!”

“She didn’t steal the show I was the one who started this!” Taeyeon bravely said

“YOU! Ungrateful little !”

“What? Call me all you want Mr. CEO but I will stand with these girls! They are my family and I have wronged the last time I wouldn’t want to make the same mistake again!”

“I told you that if you didn’t obey the rules then I would all terminate your contract and make your lives miserable!”

“Tae.” Sica said “Don’t do this.”

“TERMINATE ME I DON’T CARE! This is what I want! I want SNSD as 9! Only 9!”

 

The other girls also stood up. “I don’t care if you terminate my contract too! I am with my sisters. I want us 9 together. No more no less!” Yuri said

“Me too! 9 or nothing!” Sunny said

 

“YOU ARE ALL UNGRATEFUL ES! You Hyoyeon! I know you wouldn’t want to join them!”

“I’m with 9 or nothing.” She answered

“You SOOYOUNG?!! Yoona?! Seohyun!” then he looked at Tiffany “You Tiffany?! I can make you a solo artist!”

“It’s 9 or nothing.” Tiffany said and held Taeyeon’s hand

 

Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung also said that it’s 9 or nothing and family is more important than anything. The CEO loses his mind with what happened.

 

“YOU ARE ALL GOING TO REGRET THIS!”

“Or not.” Taeyeon added

“GET OUT YOU ALL! GET OUT! I DON’T WANT TO SEE ALL YOUR FACES HERE!”

 

And with that they all left the room but Taeyeon didn’t forget to turn her back and smiled.

 

“And your offer about me going solo? I never liked it. I will never want to go solo.” And she slammed the door.

 

“NOOOOOO!”

 

--

 

**

 

The END.

 

Comments are much appreciated :)