First

Never Too Late

AN OT9 / YULSIC / TAENY / TAENGSIC ONESHOT

 

--

 

“So did you give Soojung the ticket?” Sooyoung asks when Hyoyeon got inside their hotel room. The girls have been staying in this hotel for a day because they’ll be performing in the Tokyo Dome in a matter of few days.

“I told you that I give it to Amber to give it to Krystal!” Sooyoung’s eyes widened when she heard Hyoyeon’s answer. What would she tell Taeyeon? They are not sure that Soojung got the ticket.

“WHAT THE HYO? WHY AMBER? I SAID THAT YOU SHOULD GIVE IT TO KRYSTAL!” Sooyoung exclaimed “ITS JUST A SIMPLE TASK HYO!”

“WHAT THE SOO! THEN YOU SHOULD’VE DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!” Hyoyeon beamed not wanting to lose the argument.

 

Taeyeon assigned the two of them to give the ticket to Soojung so that Soojung could hand it to Jessica. It’s like an invitation for Jessica and everyone is hoping that she would accept it. Ever since the scandal broke out they have not had the luxury to talk to Jessica in person. Their managers have been keeping their eyes on them like a hawk. Once they broke the rule who knows what would SM do this time.

 

“Forget it! What did Amber said when you gave it to her?” Sooyoung asked more calmly this time.

“She said she’ll give it to Soojung when they see each other.” Hyoyeon answered

“What the ?”

“You do know that I don’t have the time to look for Soojung right? That kid is like busy as hell. I don’t even know how she handles her schedule.”

“Right but what would we tell Taeyeon?”

“Tell her that we’re quite unsure about Sica?”

“Hyo we’re so doomed.” Sooyoung sighed

“I told you that we shouldn’t have accepted this! Yuri should be the one! She’s frantically begging to have this task.”

“If we let Yuri do this maybe she wouldn’t attend the concert BABO!” Sooyoung knocked on her head

“YAH!”

 

Before the duo could get into disaster Seohyun came in the room. She looked at her two unnies then walked past through them.

 

“She didn’t greet us!” Hyoyeon said

“What is her problem?!”

 

“YAH! JUHYUN! WHY DIDN’T YOU GREET US!” Hyoyeon shouted

“What’s the matter with you!”

 

Seohyun came back with crossed arms. “Unnies we have a problem!”

 

--

 

“Hello? Sunkyu-ah? How’s it doing there?” Taeyeon asked from the phone

“Taeng it’s negative.” Sunny answered sadly

“What? Why? What happened?”

“Many said that she’s here in Japan but some also said that she’s in China right now.”

Taeyeon sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. “What about Soojung? Did Sooyoung and Hyoyeon give the ticket already?”

“They are not contacting me yet.”

“We only have till tomorrow I hope she’ll show up.”

“We’re all hoping for that Taeng.”

“How I wished I did something that time Sunny.”

“Taeng it’s not your fault. Don’t be too hard on yourself.”

“But if I listened to her then maybe none of this would’ve happened.”

“Taengoo the company already made a choice before we could make ours.”

“But.”

“Shhhussh. We still have time Taeng.”

“Thanks Sun.”

“I gotta go now. Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

Taeyeon put her phone down and dialed Tiffany’s number.

 

“Hey boo.” The other line greeted her

“Hey mushroom.”

“What’s with the voice? Are you okay?”

“Not really.”

“What happened?”

“I called Sunny and we still don’t have a confirmation if she’s really here.”

“Taeng don’t worry.”

“How about you there how are things going with Yuri?”

“It’s actually great here Taeng! We roam around the area and it’s super big like big!”

“That’s good to hear.”

“I hope we can perform with her though.”

“I hope so mushroom.”

“Alright stop sulking and cheer up alright? We’ll call you if any news comes up.”

“Okay take care.”

“Yeah Bye boo!”

 

Taeyeon smiled then put her phone in her pocket.

 

We miss you Jessica.

 

--

 

“Where is Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon asked when the 7 of them gathered together in the hotel room.

“She’s on her way.” Tiffany answered

“Yoong what is it that you’re gonna tell us?”

“Taeyeon unnie needs to hear it too. This is important.” Yoona answered

 

Then Taeyeon came barging in the room. She looked at her members and smiled.

 

“Am I late?” she huffed

“No it’s okay.” Tiffany ushered her “Come on.”

 

When they were all settled in the couch a sudden thick atmosphere covered them.

 

“Ehem.” Yuri fake coughed “So who would talk first?”

“Uh yeah right.” Yoona said. She looked at her members and sighed “Unnies the management found out about this “little secret” of ours.” She said while quoting with her hand

 

Everyone gasped in shock. “What? How did that happened?” Taeyeon asked

“From what I heard someone tapped our phones here!”

 

They all gasped in horror. “WHAT! THAT’S ILLEGAL! HOW COULD THEY?” Yuri said not so happy with what she learned

“Yoong? How did you know about this?” Tiffany asked

“Remember when I went earlier to ask manager oppa to drive me around town? You know my task? To distract them? Well I accidentally heard them talking and they said that they’re gonna talk to us tomorrow before the show starts.”

“! We’re in trouble.” Hyoyeon said “Again.”

 

They all looked at each other with sad eyes.

 

“I miss her.” Yuri mumbled

“I miss her too.” Yoona said then patted Yuri’s back “We all miss her unnie.”

 

Taeyeon looked at her members and felt that she failed her members as a leader. Tiffany noticed it and immediately held her hand. “It’s going to be okay Tae.” She whispered “Don’t worry.” She squeezed Taeyeon’s hand and smiled at her “We’re all here for each other.”

“But we let Jessica go.”

“And that’s why we’re gonna fix this.”

 

--

 

“Soojung! Yo jjungie!” Amber called Soojung who was busy looking at the designs at the hotel lobby.

“What are you doing here?” Soojung asked in surprise.

 

She and Jessica have scheduled to meet one of Jessica’s new investor in Japan. She went with her sister hoping that she could convince her to go to SNSD’s concert. She was really surprised to see Amber here because she has no schedules at all.

 

“Did you give the ticket already?” Amber asked

“You fly all the way here to ask that?” She looked at her unbelievably

“HAHA! Of course not! Hyoyeon gave me a free ticket too.”

Krystal glared at her “I tried to give it to her but she just wouldn’t accept it.”

“Hyoyeon has been pestering me about that since last night.”

“Tell her I give it already.”

“NO! We shouldn’t tell them! It should be a surprise! But first we need to convince your sister to attend the concert.”

“How? Jessica is so hard-headed Amber.”

 

Amber smirked and dragged Soojung away.

 

--

 

“Make sure that no one would stop the music on Jessica’s parts!” an angry man yelled at his people. “We don’t want people to think that we’re being soft on her! and that the girls still care for her!”

“But sir.”

“NO BUTS! AND I WANT YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU BRIEF THOSE GIRLS CORRECTLY! I DON’T WANT TO SEE THEM ACTING LIKE SOFTIES AGAIN! It’ll make a fuss! Like how they looked on that fan meeting!”

“Yes Sir.”

“And about this little plan of theirs make sure that nothing goes their way! I wouldn’t mind kicking someone off again from that group. You understand me?!”

“Yes sir.”

“GO! Get your job done!”

 

The man closed the door behind his back and sighed. He didn’t sign up for this kind of job.

 

--

 

The next day.

 

“Unnie please? Let’s watch it! I promise it’ll be the last time.” Soojung whined on Jessica.

Yesterday Jessica finished talking to that investor and they seem to agree on a good project.

“Soojung I don’t want to go.” Jessica lazily answered. “If you like then you go. I’ll stay here and sleep.”

“Don’t you want to see them again.” Krystal asked seriously “You miss them right?”

“What?” Jessica looked at her confused

“Don’t deny it unnie. I know that even though you tried to forget about them your heart just can’t.” Krystal smiled sweetly “Unnie I think this would be a good time to talk to them right?” Jessica didn’t answer but her expressions have soften “Yuri unnie’s birthday is coming. It’s December and you know what they say about December right? It’s the season of forgiving. Unnie I know that deep inside your heart you want to watch them.” Jessica felt that her tears are gonna fall down

“Are you really sure you just wanna watch the concert?” Jessica asked with a hoarse voice. Krystal smiled and hugged her sister

“Unnie you won’t regret this.” Krystal smiled to herself and thought

 

It worked!

 

**