He's Back

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We laughing while walking home. Sehun's jokes were too much. 

 

'Zzz..'

 

My phone vibrate. New text message. "Wait." I read the text first. And there's Sehun peeking next to me. 

 

"Suho--" 

 

I stared Sehun. He just smiled. Tapping my shoulder. "Go.." 

 

"But--"

 

"Just a friend."

 

I grinned. Quickly I ran heading to the park. As Suho wanted to meet me there. Yes. He already home. 

 

My eyes eagerly searching for Suho. My breath sounds loud as I was running to reach there. And I was runningrunning out my breath. By then my phone rang.

 

"Turned back. Five meters."

 

My head automatically turned back.

 

"Suho.."

 

Speechless. My tongue was froze and I couldn't say anything. I didn't how I should react on him. He approached me with a curves on his lips.

 

"Long time no see." Suho wide opened his arm. Waiting for me to cuddle him.

 

"Suho. I missed you." Slowly I walked into hid cuddle and buried my face into his chest. I moved into tears. With Suho hugged me firmly. 

 

"And I missed my princess even more."

 

"How are you now? Woah, you looked even fat now." Suho pinched both on my cheeks. Yes surely my cheeks turned red. "You become more pretty, jagiya." Suho brushed my hair with his fingers. And there's beat of silence between us. 

 

"Joohyun.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter