Baekhyun's visit

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun. Suho's younger brother. 

***** 

[SEHUN]

 

I saw her eagle eyes wandering in the hall searching for her mentee. Yeah I knew it.

 

"Sunbaemin!"

 

She looked up. Glaring sharp. Then smiled. Waving towards Baekhyun.

 

"Nuna. Called me nuna."

 

Joohyun said to Baekhyun. I heard they laughing back there. Seems so closed already. Like well Baekhyun such a friendly guy so it's easy to be closed with him. Unlike me.

 

I looked back and saw Kai was smiling widely to Joohyun. I didn't know but somehow my heart feel angry.

 

"Pardon me?"

 

Joohyun turned. And thrown Kai a smiled. 

 

"I really wish I got you for this orientation but maybe it's not my luck."

 

"I'm jealous on you, Baekhyun!" Kai hit his shoulder. I just looked bitter. 

 

"Oh I hope too!" Joohyun replied. Showing a disappointed expression. I frown. Like seriously this girl--

 

"Try to guide your mentee for this two weeks. And I will inform you guys the next step. All the best guys!" Oh . Mrs Kim so annoying. I just don't understand why she said all the best while I will be suffering seeing Joohyun with Baekhyun.

 

"You're death Oh Sehun." 

 *****

 

[JOOHYUN]

 

"Nuna! Thank you!"

 

"Baekhyun ahh.."

 

I smiled. Baekhyun so sweet just like Suho. i waved back to him while giggled. Sehun smirks. His face expression turned bitter. I knew he mad. Or jealous-- seriously?

 

*****

 

'Ting...tong...'

 

We were leisurely watching our weekend movie when the bell sound. 

 

"Open the door." Sehun kicked my .

 

" you!"

 

I head downstairs and ready to open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter