"Dream Come True"

How's Life Again?

“Yoona, you know you can rely on my right?” said Siwon with his eyes still focused on the road. “Is anything bothering you?”

Obviously, Yoona wouldn’t tell Siwon about her problems. Not about Yuri, Minho, and Donghae.

After all, he is a guy.

"We resemble each other. Me and You that is," he turned to study her for a second then his gaze went back to the road. "I know you don't like guys, I mean you don't trust them. I don't know exactly why but that doesn't matter. Like you, I'm not myself in front of people. Everyone thinks I'm the luckiest guy ever. Since I’m great at acting, smart, rich and handsome too," He grinned at himself "Well that is true. Right?"

"I agree with the last three but not sure about the first one,” Yoona chuckled

"Why you don't like my acting?"

"You at acting Oppa, I saw you peeking from the restroom just now,” Yoona said. “Oppa, I know you like Yuri Unnie, and I bet everyone knows that. Except Yuri unnie of course."

"You saw me?” he asked. “Opps~”

"Oppa your face is as red as a tomato!!!!” Yoona laughed her alligator laugh.

Her real alligator laugh.

"Yah Yah!!  How can you call yourself a goddess if you don't know how to laugh in front of the almighty Siwon," He said very proud that he made Yoona laugh.

"You know Yoona....." Yoona noticed his serious tone and quickly stopped laughing. "I've always liked Yuri, Since we were trainees but I never confessed to her. Not that I was afraid of rejection or anything. I mean, who can reject me? You know Lee So Man, He’s so powerful. I knew he won't let us be together. He will find a way to break us apart, that is if we dated," Siwon said in a very choked voice. 

"At least you care about her," Yoona shrugged trying to cheer Siwon up. "Unlike Minho."

"Minho is brave,” Siwon said, clearly regretful that he didn't confess. "He knows the circumstances but he had the courage to face it. To accept it. Besides, Lee So Man is a shawol hehe."

"Not you too~~" Yoona says obviously disappointed that Siwon stood by Minho's side too.

"Yoongieee~" he imitated Yoona's voice. "Give him a chance alright?"

"I wouldn't mind if YOU dated Yuri,” Yoona said, folding her arms. 

"Oh yeah?" He grinned to himself but then remembered that she had a boyfriend. 

Yoona noticed his expression change.

"Oppa are we there already?"

He nodded simply.

“Anyways, What I’m trying to say is. Like you, I’m not really the same person on stage and I don’t show my real feelings to others. So, Lets at least be ourselves in front of each other, ok?”

“Ok,” She agreed

Not only did Yoona become close with Siwon (who is a guy) but she was worried about his feelings too.

He's her first Guy friend. Actually the second but the first one betrayed her.

"I really needed someone to talk to now that Yuri is not here," Yoona said cheerfully as she got out of the car. “Thanks for being that person.”

"It was nice talking to you too goddess," He winked at her.

"Bye bye Oppa~ Himnae!! Siwon Daebaaaak~" Yoona cheered him.

Yoona was happy all day as she remembers her interaction with Siwon.

Although she promised not to interfere with Yuri’s life, she decided to help Yuri fall for Siwon.

She wouldn’t hook them up; just give the chance to know each other.

She was sure Yuri will fall in love with Siwon's charm sooner or later.

 

------------------------ After shooting the CF -----------------------------------

 

"Fany unnie~Sica unnie~Maknae~ are you guys home?" Yoona yelled from the door.

She walked to the living room to see Donghae surrounded by Tiffany and Sica.

Yoona bowed to him politely.

She didn’t want Sica or Tiffany to know that something is going on between Yoona and Donghae.

"Oppa~welcome. Why are you here?" Yoona asked, trying to hide her discomfort which is useless now because Donghae knows her perfectly.

"Seohyun and I are singing a duet. I'm waiting for her to come home so we can practice. Only Sica and Fany were home."

"Is that so?" Yoona said as casually as possible "I'll be going to my room. Have fun then."

Yoona walked to her room. She expected them to tell her to chat with them but they didn’t.  Not that she wanted to sit with them of course…

Yoona sighed deeply after securely closing the door. "Finally, I’m in my room, the only place that I can be Yoong in."

Yoona went into the shower and let the warm water caress her skin.

She got out of the bathroom, dried her hair messily, and changed into an oversized shirt and shorts.

Yoona slowly drifted to sleep

In her dream, a guy’s voice rings in her ears and his song was attacking her heart

Her heart was pounding and she felt like she was chocking. Stop, stop, stop.

The voice kept singing, ignoring her pleading cries.

Stop! Stop! She knew she was dreaming but the voice wouldn’t stop. The guy’s voice got louder and louder and her heart was hurting more and more.

 

Then she wake up, only to find out that it was not a dream.

 

It's real.

 

She could still hear Donghae's voice.

 

She walked towards the window and looked at the garden.

 

Seohyun is the one singing now, her voice matches his perfectly, they sit like that singing, looking into each other’s' eyes until the song finishes but the melody and the mood are stuck in my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLDn25eTvH4

Was she jealous? Now way, she IS Yoona.

"Great job Seohyun-ah," she heard Donghae saying.

"Gomawa Oppa. SeoHae Daebaak,"Seohyun said cheerfully.

"Do you know our maknae dreams about you a lot?" Donghae asked carefully.

When seohyun heard the word "Maknae" She started shivering.

How can Donghae remind her now? Is he some kind of an idiot? 

Yoona watched as Seohyun started shaking so much and sobbing.

It’s the same thing that happens every time she hears anything that reminds her of Kyuhyun.

Another reason to make me "love" guys.

"Sorry, I’m so sorry,” he whispered to her, putting his hand on her shoulder, comforting her. "Sorry Seohyun."

"Oppa~ I love him oppa. I miss him but I don't want to----I--oppa-----can---not---absolutely---not--be with kyuhyun,” Seohyun cried.

"It’s ok seohyun, its ok,” he massaged her shoulders.

 Yoona really wanted to be the one to take care of Seohyun but she couldn’t.

She felt so selfish thinking about how horrible her life is that she forgot about Maknae suffering.

They must have heard something that Yoona didn’t because Donghae told Sunny to go inside.

“I’ll get it.”

He made sure she was safely inside before walking towards the door.

Unfortunately, Yoona couldn’t see who's there but the next thing she knew was that the visitor was punching Donghae straight on his face.

The punch must have hurt a lot because Donghae immediately fell on the ground, his hands covering his mouth.