The clash of YoonYul

How's Life Again?

Yoona sighed in the silence of her dorm room. It’s been a month since Yuri started dating Minho.

Yoona hears Yuri asking about her at night.

Yoona couldn’t believe why Yuri thought she’d forgive her. How could she believe Yoona would? Really? They’ve known each other for such a long time but Yuri suddenly feels like a complete stranger.

Yoona can’t even recognize her. It’s not that Minho is not a bad guy. They're not ALL bad guys. The only problem is, none of them know them and love them for who they are.

“SNSD’s Yoona.” “SNSD’s Yuri.” “SNSD’s Sooyoung.” “SNSD’s Seohyun.” “SNSD’s Taeyeon.” “SNSD’s Hyohyeon.” “SNSD’s Tiffany.” “SNSD’s Jessica.” “SNSD’s Sunny.”

That's how they see them. As a member of SNSD, the hottest and most popular girl group in Korea, or should I say Asia?

 Is that a reason for someone to love Yoona? To love Yuri? Because they are SNSD? Yoona proud to be a soshi but people don’t know her.

 "Yoona is overrated."

Do they know how hard do she work?

 "Tiffany is rude."

Do they see how many times she bows and how caring she is?

No, they assume things without even knowing them

Yuri and Yoona to sit in their beds and talk about these things.

 She would tell Yoona that she would never trust a guy. She would tell her that they could only rely on themselves, no one else. They wouldn't rely on managers, boyfriends, family or their company.

Especially their company. SM Entertainment, the company of hell.

Yoona would tell her that she will forever be at her side, then both of them would go to sleep at 12 because Maknae makes sure everyone sleeps at midnight.

They would sleep together. Tickling each other under the soft blue blanket till they fall asleep. They are best friends. They were best friends.

That’s is how they used to be, YoonYul. Who knows if they’ll ever be the same? Yoona hopes they do…B but will she be able to trust her again?

Yoona still can't believe that her “unnie” betrayed her. Especially after all that she has been through.

Yoona forced herself to stop thinking these thoughts. It's not her fault. She is being fooled. She will come back to her senses. Now Yoona needs to think of a plan to get that awful guy out of Yuri's way before he rips her heart to pieces like…

Remember, he's making a fool out of her, Yuri doesn’t know it.   Think of a way...Think of a way…

Yoona’s thoughts were interrupted when Yoona entered the room. Tiffany peeked from behind the door.

"You’re still not talking to Yuri?" she asked.

 Tiffany and Yoona became very close after Yuri started dating Minho. Tiffany is the nice member that always notices whenever any of them are fighting.

Although Yoona admired her for it, sometimes it gets annoying.

"Yuri started it. She will regret it," Yoona said firmly.

"Yoona how many times do I have to tell you...?”

"Yoona stop it! I don’t want to fight with you or with Yuri. I don’t want to fight with anyone ok? Why can’t you just leave me alone? Why? It's not MY fault!" Yoona exclaimed.

She felt guilty after seeing the look on Tiffany's face.

"Just leave, I'm not in the mood to talk,"

Tiffany threw Yoona a pitiful look then closed the door.

1 hour from now, Yoona will become the lovely cheerful Yoona.

1 hour from now, her hectic schedule will start.

She will transform to the Yoona that everyone adores.

"You just wait," Donghae muttered. “I will make you regret it. You just wait my lovely donsaeng."

He watched her as she dances gracefully on stage. Yes, he only sees her.

 She’s singing with the most gorgeous smile on her face.

 His eyes followed her beautiful body at every move. Not in a erted way of course.

 The fans are always mesmerized by her real life beauty. But that’s because they don't know who Yoona is.

 Yoona, the walking devil. This name fits her perfectly.

 Doghae is determined to hurt her in the same way she hurt him.

 Just then, Gee ende and both groups headed to the stage to sing the Hope song.

Yoona's acting like she truly loves the children.

She's like a Sociopath. She doesn't feel human emotions. She's just well trained at mimicking them.

She walked around the stage greeting every single kid.

Some of them asked her to hug them and she did... obediently.

If Donghae didn’t know how wicked she is, he would have fallen for her act.

But he was no fool.

He’s Donghae. Smart, the dancing machine. No one can hurt him and live happily.

No one.

Not even Yoona.

 He means it.

"Hello we are Girls Generation," SNSD greeted the crowd with a deep bow.

 SNSD and Super Junior are here to show support for the 2 disabled fans.

 Everyone felt sympathetic towards them.

 Yoona wanted to hug the girl so bad when she visited the hospital.

 She was only 3 years younger than Krystal.

 No matter how much Jessica told Krystal not to follow her steps, Krystal’s passion for singing and dancing made her give up.

 She knew if she's going to be thinking about Krystal and Jessica, Yoona's mask of cheerfulness will wear off. So she brushed these thoughts away.

At least for now.

SNSD also bowed to the staff members. Hyoyeon and Sunny stayed behind giving signatures to the fans while the rest of the girls headed to their waiting room.

Tiffany and Yuri were whispering something behind the girls. Yoona tried to listen but Maknae's voice filled the hallway.

"Unnies!! Sooyoung and I are going home now. We’ll see you later!!" Seohyun said politely.

"Neh!! Sooyoung-ah don’t eat so much alright? Seohyun-ah sleep early. Follow your sleep-at-midnight rule today we have a busy busy day ahead," SNSD's perfect leader ordered.

"Neh!! You guys don’t go hard on yourselves!”

“Aish… this Taeyeon always calls me an eating machine,”  Sooyoung pouted silently as she and Seohyun headed to their Manager’s car.

"Yuri and I will go to the restroom. We’ll be back,” Tiffany said right before SNSD entering the waiting room that is shared with SuJu.

"Tiffany is not being her usual self recently,” Taeyeon said.

 "Maybe she's tired. From Japan to Korea to Paris to NYC to. Korea to Japan to Korea too… I'm too tired to finish," Jessica said lazily.

"I hope so. She better not be hiding anything from us,” Taeyeon said while Yoona nodded in agreement.

Yoona's expression changed suddenly when she saw that Donghae,Eunhyuk, and Leetuek laughing like there's no tomorrow in the waiting room.

 As they entered their waiting room Yoona saw Donghae,EunHyuk, and Leetuek.

Donghae was there…

Donghae's lips curved down then went up in a slight grin. Yoona looked at the two other idols and give them a small bow.

 Now he's there.

 What a pathetic guy.

 After ALL that Yoona’s done to him he still smiles and acts like nothing happened.

What an idiot.

She’ll just act like the perfect Yoona again.

 "Oppas!! Hello,” Jessica Unnie said.

 Yoona and Taeyeon Unnie bowed. Yoona flashed her bright smile that she knew captures the heart of everyone.

She try not to look at Donghae who is smirking with amusement.

 "Yoona is really good at acting,” He said knowingly.

 A shiver ran through my bones.

 Could it be that he will tell them?

 With what I have done to him?

He can’t.

 He doesn’t have proof.

 No one will believe him.

 Anyways, Yoona stay strong. Stay strong

 But she can't.

"Neh!! Yoona is really good at acting!! She’s even doing a new drama now with JGS, the hottest guy evaaaaa~" Taeyeon said.

Yoona was saved.

 Donghae saw her relived face and smirked even more.

 What an evil guy. She totally hates him.

 "Hmm she's good,” Jessica said in a bored tone.

"Yeah," Donghae adds.

Then she looked into his eyes.

 He looked back into hers.

 She shivered again. It was like he could see THROUGH her.

 She was nervous now.

 She had to get out of there. Now.

 Before she does anything stupid.

"Very"

This is it. She was out.

"Oppas! Unnies! I have to go shoot my CF I'll see you later," she said without waiting for a response.

"She's a good actress alights," Donghae muttered after Yoona left. "But she can't fool me anymore. I can see right through her"

As Yoona ran through the halls trying to find a restroom to take her anger out in, something hard stopped her.

 She has slammed into the chest of a very handsome guy.

 She looked up ready to apologize when she recognized the guy in front her.

 The guy wearing a hat covering his eyes, bowed politely to his senior.

"Noonaaa~ are you okay?" the guys smiled his 1 in a million burning smile.

Minho still doesn’t know the hate Yoona has for him. He knew the easygoing Yoona with the carefree personality.

Suddenly, she became angry again. This guy is the reason she can't run after Yuri.

 He is the reason Yuri doesn’t stay with her anymore.

 He is the reason Yoona can’t cry her heart out to Yuri anymore. 

"You!" she flashed her pointer finger at his chest while looking straight in his eyes

Showing her own burning glare.

"You better leave Yuri Unnie alone. Don’t ever think that she'll stay with an idiot like you. I will find a way to get you out of her life.” she threatened.

 Minho's mouth widened in shock. His eyes were about to pop out.

  Am I imaging things? He thought, rubbing his eyes in disbelief.

He kept on staring at the angry Yoona for a long time before he got a hold of himself.

"Noona. I know it’s sudden. I mean me and Yuri used to think of each other as siblings nothing more, but... I just found myself loving her more and more. I find myself jealous when I see her hanging around guys like Siwon, Yunho and Nichkun. She is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. Noona I will take care of her. I will stay by her side in the good and the bad times,” he declared with confidence.

"The most gorgeous thing that you've ever seen ha? REALLY? REALL? Is that a good reason for you to love her? To want to protect her? That she's beautiful?" Yoona barked angrily. 

"Anniyo. She is beautiful both inside and out. If I fell in love with her because of her looks then would I have dated her years ago why now?"He challenged her.

"Maybe you were waiting for the right time to make your move. Make sure she will say yes," Yoona insisted.

"Yuri..."Minho called while looking behind Yoona.

 Yoona turned to see Yuri standing right behind her.

 Hurt. Pained and of course: MAD.

"This is not what it looks like,”  Yoona stuttered. "Yuri, listen to me first...”

"HOW CAN I LISTEN TO YOU YOONA?!!!!!"Yuri yelled at her without worrying about the staff and people who will surely hear them.

 "THIS IS MY LIFE. I CHOOSE WHO TO DATE.I CHOOSE WHO TO BE FRIENDS WITH. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY SELF SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"Yuri please wait,” Yoona grabed Yuri's hand. “Please listen to me first Yul."

"I won’t listen. You listen. I've had enough. I thought by now you will get used to it. By now we should be friends again. I'm so fed up with you Yoona. Really. Just because you don’t believe in love doesn’t mean we all shouldn’t. I know what is better for me alright? Stay out of my business,” She pulled away from Yoona’s grasp and walked over to Minho.

"Let’s go baby," She said

"But Noona is...”Minho began.

"I said lets go “Yuri said patiently while pulling Minho along with her, leaving Yoona staring miserably at the walking couple.

She kept on staring and staring at the end of the hall. Hoping that Yuri will somehow comeback.

“Yoona. You’re still here?” Taeyeon’s voice rang in her ears.

Yoona turned around for the second time today. Taeyeon is standing confused between Donghae and Leetuek.

“Unnie… I came back looking for something,” Yoona said to Taeyeon.

“What? Maybe I can help,” Donghae replied.

“It’s a girl thing,” Yoona said cheerfully still not looking at Donghae

“Since when did you hide things from oppa?”Donghae grinned.

“Sorry oppa but I really have to leave,” Yoona said, already turning to leave.

 “Yoona wait,” Taeyeon’s voice stopped her. “Tiffany and Sica left with Manager Oppa. Call someone to pick you up, I’m busy too. Sorry.”

“Actually, I’ll be honored to drop goddess Yoong off,” Donghae interrupted.

“Anniyo. I don’t want to trouble you!”Yoona said more cheerful than what she intended to sound.

“Could it be that our Yoona doesn’t want to be with me?” Donghae pouted cutely.

“YAH YAH HOW CAN YOU REJECT OUR DONGHAE?!” Leetuek joked. “Just go with him or ELFs will eat you up.”

“But-“

“Just go Yoona~” Leetuek insisted

“Neh,” She said in defeat. “Oppa lets go.”

She nodded to Leetuek and Taeyeon’s and gave them her breathe taking smile.

As she turned her smile turned into a sigh. She made sure that Taeyeon and Leetuek can’t hear her before she blurted, “I’ll take the bus. You go ahead.”

“I said I’ll take so I’ll take you,” Donghae insisted

“I’m having a bad day already so just spare me will you? I don’t want to hurt your feelings,” she said then smiled as she continued. “Again”

Yoona spotted the pained looked in Donghae instantly and felt relived (Maybe not).

 However, Donghae recovered very fast.

 He opened his mouth to reply but Yoona shouted “Siwon oppa~”

Donghae turned from Yoona and saw Siwon walking towards them.

“Oppa can you take me to my CF? It’s urgent,” Yoona asked innocently.

“Neh,” he grinned. “But Hyung, are you ok?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m okay, Well, you guys go ahead,” Donghae said, obviously disappointed.

“Alright bro. Let’s go Yoona,” he winked.

Donghae stared at the backs of Yoona and Siwon.

A little jealous.

 His look was the same one that Yoona had when Yuri left with Minho.

 Hurt but strong too.

Promising.