Forever 9? Where's the bond?

How's Life Again?

 

“Yuri, Are you sure you’re ok?” Siwon asked

“I’m fine. I told you!” she repeated for the 5th time today.

Yuri was stuck in her room(the one she shares with Yoona). She felt like dying, She wanted to get out and help. She didn’t like feeling helpless. Like she can do nothing for her missing sister. She wanted to do something, anything. Just not just sit and wait..

 

Unfortunately, Lee So Man made it clear that none of the members are allowed to leave the dorms.

“But you didn’t eat anything. I know you’re worried but you can’t help…her” Siwon said.

For the last 2 days, No body mentioned Yoona in the house. Yoona’s name always brought tears and unspoken sorrow. Her name is starting to sound painful. They all silently agreed not to say it.

 

The police and SM agents looked everywhere, in her house, her friends’ houses, and hotels and in hospitals. Yoona was nowhere to be found.

“Siwon Oppa! Please leave me alone!” she whined.

“Lee So Man told me to take care of you” Siwon insisted, “If anything happens to you, I’ll end up getting the punishment” He said, pouting(not in a cute way)

"fine" she sighed, "Go make me something to eat"

 

 “Now that’s what I want to hear!” He said, smiling weakly.

“Sooyoung-ah” Yuri called the girl sitting on the couch next to them, “can you turn on the TV?”

As Siwon went for the kitchen, Sooyoung stood up and the TV.

“Oh, it’s the 9:00PM news” She said.

Although he never publically revealed it, Sooyoung is actually interested in politics and the wars overseas.

However, That day the announcer didn’t talk about the end of the Iraqi war or the Death of Kim Jung Ill . Instead, she talked about the subject the girls have been avoiding for the past 2 days.

 

“Another day has passed since SNSD’s Yoona was reported missing. So far, nobody has any clue on her whereabouts, besides of course the rumors that were never confirmed. Reporter Kim JungHee will give us a small report about this news” The lady in her mid 40s said, a forced smile on her face.

The screen then showed a guy in a suit standing in front of the building that happened to be very similar to SNSD’s dorms. Judging by the fans surrounding him with pink balloons, it is, in fact, SNSD’s dorms.

 

 “anyonghaseyo, I’m Kim JungHee reporting from the house where the members  of So Nyu Shi Dae live.As you can see. Fans from all over the world are showing rage, sadness and support. Right now SNSD-“

The reporter was interrupted by a fan who grabbed the microphone forcefully.

“Yoona! SONES will always love you! Please comeback!” the fan boy shouted, tears visible in his eyes.

 

“Where’s the Power of 9? Why isn’t anyone telling us anything? We’re her fans, we have the right to know!” another fanboy yelled

“Yoona-noona I won’t eat until you come back!” an elementary school looking kid cried.

 

“SNSD I will always support you! Himnae!” A foreign-looking  fan girl yelled.

“Hi, I’m from Soshified, The most used SNSD international form. I’m just waiting for SNSD to give an official statement. We’re really worried and I think we should get an update at least. We have been getting a lot of questions but unfortunately we can’t answer them.”, A girl said calmly.

“Sooyoung! You said SNSD are sisters, is that how sisters live? You can’t even take care of your member!” A boy yelled, making Sooyoung shiver in her seat.

Soon the reporter took his MIC away and looked towards the camera again.

 

 “As you can see. The country  is in a big chaos. Protests and flashmobs are taking place everywhere, disturbing the traffic and the work of our country. Unfortunately, No official statement is being released and the whereabouts of the member are still unknown to the public. However, Fans and none fans have been voicing their support for Im Yoona.” He concluded, “Reporter kim Jung Hee, SNSD’s dorms  in Seoul”

“They’re right…” Yuri muttered, bringing Sooyoung’s attention back from the TV.

“They’re right” She cried, covering her head with her hands. Sooyoung quickly stood up to shut the TV off.

“Yuri ah” She tried to call her back to consciousness.

“They’re right!”Yuri yelled again, “It’s my fault!”

“No Yuri no!” Sooyoung said, calming her down. “It’s not anyone’s fault! We don’t know what happened!”

“It’s my fault!” Yuri kept on crying.

“What happened?!” Siwon asked as soon as he stormed in. His eyes intense of fear.

“Yuri are you ok?” he ran to her and clasped her hands in his.

“She’s like my sister! I didn’t know that she was in pain!” Yuri cried.

“It’s alright” Siwon comforted her, “It’s alright”

“My fault…My fault..” Yuri sobbed

“Things will be okay…” Siwon said, pulling her into his chest.

Yoona where are you? Siwon,Sooyoung and Yuri thought together silently.