Could it be the end of Girls Generation?

How's Life Again?

 

“I can’t do this!! Oppa please!”

 

“No. You have to do it. You’re the leader so gather up some courage and do it.”

 

“Oppa I’m scared!” Taeyeon said again.

 

Taeyeon and Leetuek were riding together to the conference room, Where she’s giving a speech to the press.

 

“I believe in you, the girls believe in you Taeyeon”, Leetuek said, brushing away the tears that are falling from Taeyoen’s eyes.

 

 “I just hope I wont mess up!”

 

“It will take you 10 minutes only, When you’re done, I’ll be right here waiting for you.”

 

“I’ll do it. For Yoona. For SNSD” Taeyeon said, a little braver.

 

“I’ll be here waiting” Leetuek smiled.

 

“I can do this”

 

“You can do it”

 

The car came to stop and Taeyeon looked outside, a brave look in her eyes.

 

Where the heck are you Yoona?...She thought

 

(Mean Time at SNSD’s Dorms)

 

 

“Sooyoung turn on the TV” Yuri said, trying not to think about the last time they watched it.

 

“Anniyo Yuri…” Sooyoung stuttered, “You want something to eat?”

 

“No, I just want to watch something, it’s boring here” Yuri said

 

“You want to play a game?” Sooyoung asked

 

How can you ask me that when Yoona is missing, Yuri thought

 

“No. Turn on the TV”

 

“No” Sooyoung stammered.

 

“Sooyoung what’s’ going on?” Yuri asked suspiciously

 

“Nothing hahaha” she answered awkwardly.

 

“Fine” Yuri sighed then got up to the TV on her own.

 

“No no no! Yuri let’s talk” Sooyoung barked.

 

“What is wrong with you?!” Yuri snapped as the TV began to come alive.

 

Yuri’s eyes widened when she saw Taeyeon entering a place that looked like a meeting room

.

“What is Taeyeon doing on TV?” She asked, Sooyoung shook her head nervously.

 

“,” Sooyoung cursed under her breathe

 

“Anniyonghassayo” Taeyeon bowed to the crowd of reporters standing in front of her, “Kim Taeyeon Imida. First, I want to apologize to the public for not giving a proper statement about Yoona. Second, to SONES for making you guys worry. We, SNSD sincerely apologize.”

 

Taeyeon bowed again.

 

“We know as much as anyone about where she could be, we contacted everyone that she knew and she was nowhere to be found. The SNSD ,members are very sad and are waiting for Yoona to comeback.”

 

Taeyeon stayed quiet for a second.

 

 I have an announcement to make, if Yoona does not return by the end of this month. SNSD will disband. Yoona, You know we can’t go on without you, We’re all very worried and we fear that something might have happened to you. Yoona, it’s forever 9 remember? It’s not our generation without you. If you want to save SNSD, please comeback. If you’re out there safe and sound, please talk to us.please.”

 

Taeyeon titled her head down, her blonde bangs covered her eyes.

 

“Yoona, Yuri is very sick. She barely ate since you went missing. And There’s 2 guys that are waiting for your return. I think you know who I’m talking about. One of them stopped drinking and is looking everywhere for you, I bet he never slept. Believe it or not, he still cares about you. The other one started drinking. Ironic right? He thinks he lost you, He lost his father before and now you too.”

 

Taeyeon looked up then bowed again.

 

“I’m so sorry to everyone who supported SNSD and loved us. I’m sorry we let you down. I’m sorry some of you are not eating because of us. Please take care of yourselves”

 

Taeyeon bowed one more time before she started to make her way out.

 

“Are you really disbanding?”

 

“Who are the 2 guys? Are they idols?”

 

“Can you give us more details about the conditions of the members?”

 

“We heard Yoona went too Australia, is that true?”

 

The reporters kept surrounding the almost-crying Taeyeon until she got into the car.

 

Sooyoung’s eyes were on Yuri the whole time. She seemed out of this earth.

 

“We’re disbanding?” She muttered her eyes still on the TV who is showing a CF right now.

 

“We’re disbanding!” Yuri cried looking at Sooyoung  as she walked towards  her.

 

“It’s not a fact…Yuri we might not…” Sooyoung stuttered, trying to think of a way to calm her down.

 

“Sooyoung…”Yuri called and placed her hands on Sooyoung’s both shoulders.

 

“We’re disbanding…”Yuri said faintly before falling on the ground.

 

Unconscious.