Congratuations on your wedding, Sungmin and Saeun! Part 2

Last Christmas

 

 

 

Sungmin: After the honeymoon i have to go to National Service (NS) yes? Then i cant make it to SS6 China and Singapore? Wow.. Its okay! I know that Saeun will bring food to me while im seeving NS! Kyuhyun ah come here, hyung have to talk to you!

Kyuhyun: Ne MinnieHyung? What you need? You sound serious right there!

Sungmin: Sorry for the disturb if you are talking to Siwon?

Siwon: Oh no no its okay! You can talk anything you want while i go to the restroom for awhile! -in the restroom- yes... finally Sungmin is going to NS and i might have a chance too... 

Sungmin: His weird i told you he might snatch you away! Tch.. I wanna say that I'll be away for 2 years and you have to take care of yourself okay? Do visit me when im serving NS too! I will miss you.. I wonder if you have anything to me so i can remember you.

Kyuhyun: Oh yes i am no longer a kid, i will take care of myself maybe even all the hyungs will take care of me! And yes i do have something for you. -take out customized keychain- look its your name and there is my name at the corner KH.

Sungmin: Aw thats really sweet of you. Maybe i shall introduce Saeun to you? Come here..

/introduce

Saeun: I've heard about you from Sungmin a lot! You two seems very close brothers.. He said that you stoled-

Sungmin: Ah aniya, yeobo not that-

Saeun: underwear. *giggles*

Kyuhyun: What?! Hyung!! What else sister - in-law?

Saeun: Uhm.... he also said he take of you very well and you take care of him very well. Have Super Junior Couples?

Kyuhyun: thats.... of course! We do have couple.. can you name them?

Saeun: KyuMin which thats the both.. EunHae are popular too.. KangTeuk might be? Who else?

Sungmin: Siwon Kibum Shindong Hankyung Heechul

Saeun: There are 5 of them which .. doesnt make any sense.

Sungmin: SiHanChul and KiDong! (Shingdong and Kibum doesnt have any but oh well)

Saeun: oh.. *giggles* time to throw the bouquet!

*Everyone gathers*

One... two.....three!!

Shindong: I got it! Am i the next?

Sungmin: Maybe? *hides face* 

Leeteuk: Alright the ceremony is over, thank you for coming and we have to bid farewell to Saeun and Sungmin now.. they have to go to thier honeymoon! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ill be using phone to update as my "laptop" is spoiled for life.. idk when can i get a new one :(

Anw sry for my mistake or spelling out there(im too lazy to change) but if there is any unknown word you dont know you can ask me or ill edit it!!

There time check 2:03AM