Congratuations on your wedding, Sungmin and Saeun! Part 1

Last Christmas

❝03Congratuations onyour wedding;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   ding ding ding

December 13, 2014 3pm...

Kyuhyun: Minnie ah ~ go and prepare what you need, stop playing your games *shakes Sungmin shoulders*

Sungmin: *struggle* yaah stop before i smack you-- I LOST THE GAME! *glare at Kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun: *wide eyes* oops.. sorry minnie ah *puppy eyes* forgive me? :3

Sungmin: Tch.. its alright.. yeah its my wedding right today. mmh *check clock* its only 3:10PM thats early. since our wedding start at 8pm..

Kyuhyun: Hyung? Early? Really?

Sungmin: Yes what wrong with it? *count* 1..2.. 4 hours left. im bored.. kyaaa. and dont be formal with me.

Kyuhyun: Our time are precious.. You have to do this and that. Didn't you say that you loooooove Saeun very much?

Sungmin: But not as much as you. *giggle*

Kyuhyun: Don't make be blush! 

Sungmin: Alright alright. hehe. Where is the other members?

Kyuhyun: They are out to buy food and prepare at the place, didn't you hear? and Kangin hyung ask me to take care of you

Sungmin: Pffft. Why would i. And why you? *laugh*

Kyuhyun: Waah. okay then bye. *gets off bed*

Sungmin: I am just kidding. Come back ~

Kyuhyun: *pout and walk back to bed and sit*

Sungmin: *kiss Kyuhyun pout*

Kyuhyun: Hyung-- your mouth!! *wipe* You are engaged!

Sungmin: What did i say? So what? don't know. You and me. Want to have our own honeymoon before 8pm?

Kyuhyun: Hmmm. Are you gonna make it? What time? What time end?

Sungmin: Why ask so much? Of course we are going to make it and 6:30pm we will head back. Don't worry it just around here. NOW

3:40PM

Sungmin: Lets go? But before that im gonna tell Leeteuk hyung first.

Kyuhyun: Okayy ~ ^^

..

Sungmin: Hyunnie? Ahhhhh open your mouth?

Kyuhyun: What are you thinking you are doing? Its public.

Sungmin: Pleaseeee?

Kyuhyun: *look around* Ahhhhh

Sungmin: Why are you so cute ~ I know you want it kk

Kyuhyun: ... *smiles* Eheheeh

Sungmin: Its cold *put hand on Kyuhyun waist*

Kyuhyun: Thank you.. 

Sungmin: Lets sit by that bench?

Kyuhyun: Minnie.. i have something to tell you before you go to your honeymoon..

Sungmin: Yeah?

Kyuhyun: Thanks for all this time, no all this year, 8 years i have to say. Thanks for being with me.. Now you are getting married, i dont have you anymore.

Sungmin: What are you saying? Me and Saeun honeymoon aint that long. Maybe you still have Siwon to be with you

Kyuhyun: No! No, i do not want Siwon, i need you, i miss you.

Sungmin: Aww.. Don't worry i wil be back.. but for one thing i am not sure is about, i might leave SM, stay at my new house with Saeun.

Kyuhyun: Why... why please don't leave me.

Sungmin: I won't, im sure i will text you all night, okay? ^^

Kyuhyun:Pinky Promise?

Sungmin: Pinky Promise. Lets head back its time.

ding ding ding...

Its wedding bell Today MC will be Leeteuk

Leeteuk: 30 minutes till the reall bell of Sungmin and Saeun official wedding. now, family, firends of Sungmin and Saeun, you may eat this delicious food while Ryeowook will sing lots of song. Lets welcome Ryeowook!

*claps*

Ryeowook: Hello~ *bows* i am Ryeowook and i will be singing (Your favorite song (must be related to wedding))

*claps* 

Leeteuk: Lets clap for Ryeowookie again!

*claps*

Leeteuk: Lets invite our groom-to-be to come here and wait for his bride-to-be!

People: Sungmin! Sungmin! Sungmin! Sungmin! Wooooo!

Leeteuk: Do you have anything to say?

Sungmin: Yes, i haveto thanks my family for supporting me and give me blessing, my brothers, Super Junior, has been treating me really good, i appreciate that as well! My only partner-in-crime, Kyuhyun, his is really the best *thumbs up to him* [Kyuhyun smiled] Lastly, i have to thanks my wife, Saeun to me aand accept me who am i, as a husband. I really really love her. *pass the mic back to leeteuk*

Leeteuk: Thats really sweet. i wonder who will be the next to get married. *laughs*

ding ding ding. ITS THE REAL BELL!

while bride walk in

Sungmin dazes shes beautiful, but not as beautiful as my Hyunnie.

(CONTINUE TMR) 

p.s i have to sleep its midnight^^

 

Photos Sungmin and Saeun via Twitter / Super Junior Instagram

  

  

LASTLY CHUKAHAEE

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

MISTAKESSSS. lel. ANYWAY