you're mine

Quarrel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Am I disturbing?” A soft-humming voice came from the door. They turned and surprised to see Shinhye- hyung’s best friend was there. She was smiling, showing no war between her and their hyung.

“Ehem!” Minhyuk gave his sign to Jonghyun and Jungshin to retreat. “Well, then..hyung!” they winked at him and left him. “Yah, don’t leave me!”

“Eh, it’s okay if you’re here..”

“We know you came here for more than visit,” whispered Minhyuk to Shinhye make her blushed.

“Good luck, eonnie! Fighting!”

Shinhye gulped. She don’t  know how to handle this situation, alone. She turned to Yonghwa, who was tried to control himself. Their eyes met for a long time. Silence filled the room.

“Actually..” they said in unison.

Their eyes grew. And finally burst to laugh. Shinhye could see Yonghwa was happy. Happy because she was here? Maybe.

“Ladies first..” Yonghwa let her said first. Her cheeks shaded pink.

Shinhye came nearer to Yonghwa, which make his heart pounded fast. ‘Yah, what do you want to  do?’

“Mianhae..” She make her shy and cutest smile to Yonghwa while clasping her hand together.

“ And gumawo..” Her face just an inched from his face! Yonghwa blushed, he don’t know how to reacted. He closed his eyes. Then he felt a soft lips on his cheek. It lingered for a moment. When he opened his eyes, he could feel his blood rushing to his face.

“Shinhye..”

“Your turn.” She quickly said, tried to hide her shyness too. ‘Her face is red. How cute!’

“Actually, I already forgot what I’m going to say..”

“Yah!” automatically she hit his arm, as usual. Yonghwa groaned. She HIT him!

“Oh, Yonghwa, mianhae!! Why you not tell me where was it?” Hey eyes watered, feeling guilty. His hand grabbed hers. She startled.

“I always want to say this to you..”

In a seconds, she already in his embrace. His hands wrapped her body properly, as he tried to avoid from contact with his wound. They stayed like that for a moment. No movement. Their hearts connecting each other.

After a while, he cupped her face and slowly caressed her injuries at her head.

“How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter