I'm here..

Quarrel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of machine kept bugging her to open her eyes. She tried, although she still felt sleepy. The light entered mercilessly into her eyes. She shut it back, to make sure the light passed through her eyes smoothly.

She could see the white property around her. ‘Am I at.. hospital?’

The past memory drift her slowly. She was hit by someone. She don’t know who was it. But a familiar voice safe her..

‘Arghh..’ She groaned in pain. Her head doesn’t fully recovered yet. She tried to lift her head. But lastly, she fell back. She sighed, deeply. When she tried to remember back the voice that save her..

“Is it Yonghwa?” Her eyes began to tear up, thinking how bad she treat him. He always being protective towards her. Her beloved Yonghwa..

“Oh, you’re awake?”

A doctor came in and asked her condition. Then he suddenly came out an explanation that make her speechless.

“You know, Miss Park, the one that brought you here was shot yesterday. Thank God he was shot at his shoulder, not his heart..”

“What?” Her world shattered into pieces. Yonghwa, was SHOT?? (now this is serious)

“Can I meet him now?” She tried to stand. “No. With you condition right now..”

“Don’t stand in my way!” She grabbed the nearest pole to stand up. ‘No one can stop me. Please don’t die, Yonghwa..’

 The doctor finally let her go and accompanied  her to a room with special care. He opened the door and she was stunted.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter