teaser two // replenish and cleanse

` Ignite the Reign #STORYSTARTING

 

  replenish and cleanse.
    december second...
TnmV6KC.gif

The board members looked at him as if he just made a huge mistake.

"A new group?" one of them asked, trying to clarify. 

"Sir," another spoke up. "Do you realize that we have a rookie girl group – Red Velvet?" This man was known to defy the authority, behind their backs of course. But he had nothing to fear, especially since the new CEO was a young and unintelligent rich kid. "On top of that we have an upcoming boy group that was projected since 2013; we have too much."

Soojoon looked at the man with a entertained look on his face. He put his elbow on the table and looked at the man with his strong glaring eyes, "Kim Hoyong," he called him out. He paused before lightly chuckling, "Do I look like an idiot to you?" He looked at all of the board members with a fixed smirk on his face.

"Just because I'm young, you don't think I know what I'm doing?" His smirk fell flat to a dead line, "Well I do."

He stood up and walked in a perimeter around the board members, "I don't care if you guys like me or not." He picked up a paper hiding under a board member's folder. It was a rather long conversation between her and the person next to her discussing how 'This kid doesn't know '. He looked down at the ashamed woman and gave a half-smile.

"I am the CEO and I will not let my father's company go down because you idiots," he shouted to at them, "can't handle your ."

Looking around the room, he observed and critiqued each and everyone one of the board members there. "I know what the problem is," he said, still threatening them with each foot step. "You all are too old." he said with a wagging finger, like it was their fault that they were aging.

However it was true. Perhaps the youngest, aside from him of course, was a 45 year old woman face caked with way-too-white makeup and face filled with Botox injections. 

"I mean it's logical. The older you are, the harder it is to work. Therefore," he stood in front of them, "your job here at SM Entertainment has been terminated. I want each and every one of your offices to be clean by," he looked at his watch – it was 9:09 AM – "9:15." He left the room with a wide grin hearing everyone gasp at the ridiculous demand.

A taste of your own medicine.

One simply cannot be the son of Lee Sooman without having connections. As each of the fired individuals left their office, a new, younger, and much more intelligent worker came in their place. Lee Soojoon had worked directly with these people and he knew they would be perfect for this presidency.

A tall man walked in, impressed by the company's fancy exterior. Carrying his box, he set it down then walked towards his old colleague. "I guess you weren't kidding when you said you'd hire the whole team."

Soojoon turned around and grinned, "I am a man of my words." He gave his friend a handshake. "It's been a while, Charles."

Charles Park and Lee Soojoon, under his American name Jason, both studies abroad at Harvard. Both excelled their business and marketing class with exceptional grades but headed their own direction. While Charles continued working for a small computer company, Soojoon sought out to reclaim the company that should've been his in the first place.

"So what's your plan?"

He put his hands back in his pockets, "I want a mandatory cleanse of everything." he stated. "I've already started with my right-hand staff. New regulations and new working hours; we've passed the Industrial Revolution decades ago so overworking our idols is not only unnecessary but also extremely inhumane."

"Wow Jason," Charles cooed, "aren't you quite radical. This is SME we're talking about. The company known for it's slave contracts, passed-out idols, and lawsuits."

"Well that's all changing today."

 

There was an immediate meeting for all staff members, major or minor, that worked for SME. As every worker took a seat, Soojoon walked into the conference room to address himself. 

"As you all probably heard, I am Lee Soojoon, the new CEO of this company." 

Everyone marveled at the man before them. They had no clue that Lee Sooman had an older, much more handsome son. Being the company's lyricist, Hyunku was thought to be the only son. But Soojoon...He was something else.

"As the new CEO, I plan to make changes and I will make them happen now. Everyone who opposes my ideas or are still stuck on the old ones, you may leave and you will have 5 minutes to clear your workspace before you are immediately replaced." He looked around as no one moved. "Good. Glad we're on the same page here." He continued, "Everyone is dismissed. Charles Park," he looked at the man, "My office."


 

"So you really gave them 6 minutes to clean out?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"They give their idols 2 hours to sleep then expect them to work automatically, they can work briskly too." He sighed, "This company has a lot to do so I want you to be my right hand man."

"Are you proposing to me?" Charles gushed, "Awe, you really missed me." He smacked Soojoon's chest in a feminine way.

Soojoon shook his head, "Anyway, the business and marketing plans of the company will remain. This company had plenty of money so being greedy with it towards our idols will only hurt us by a lawsuit; and we know damn well we can't afford another one of those."

 AUTHOR'S NOTE so um this was a brisk ending but just kinda another teaser to know more about soojoon and his aspirations for the company.