Final

Give Me The Light...

 

I was waiting for her to come and soon she came and greeted

"Heyyy!!!" 

"Hey!" I greeted her back and smiled at her....

"ohh I think someone is back to himself....." she commented and I just laughed at it

"and it is all because of you..." I admit it...yes she is the one who changed me in just these few days...!!!

"I'm happy that I helped you..." she smiled 

"I am lucky to have you...!!" I blurted it out and she blushed really hard Donghyun what the hell...!!!

"can I know her name Donghyun..??" she asked it out of blue..and the atmosphere became gloomy from happy...I think I should just tell her truth after all she is my bestfriend...

"oh I'm sorry I shouldn't ask that...stupid me.." she said it

"Sunmi...her name was Sunmi....." I answered her 

"oh...what happened between you two..??"

"she was my girlfriend and I loved her so much even still I love her but she cheated on me..she betrayed me...all these two years I tried to forget her but I couldn't...." I just told her everything...and my mind went back to our memories I can see all those days when we were having fun...teasing each other...laughing smiling sometimes fighting...and without knowing I was crying...but suddenely I felt something warm....Hana was hugging me yes she is hugging me...

"just cry as much as you want...and today will be the last day that you will cry for her...from tomorrow you won't think about her and cry for her...don't waste your tears for someone who doesn't care..." her words were so comforting I just cried till I slept in her embrace...

 



Third person's P.O.V
Hana was watching Donghyun sleeping peacefully who has his head on her lap while his body was lying on grass....she admired his all feauters...his eyes,his nose,his lips.....and his tears...which was still on his face...she wiped his tears....she was hurt to see him like that she was hurt to see him hurting himself...just for that girl who left him...who cheated on him...and who betrayed him...without knowing her tears started to fall....

"can't you just forget about her and love me? can't you see how much I love you Donghyun ah....it hurts to see you like that..it hurts to see you hurting yourself just for that girl...for that girl who didn't treasure you...who didn't care about you and who left you when you needed her...!!! what should I do so just you'll forget her..." her tears fell on donghyun's face which caused him to wake up....she immidieatly wiped her tears...but luckily donghyun saw her tears but unfortunately he couldn't hear what she was talking...

 



"what happened Hana?? why are you crying??" I asked her worridly 

"hahaha nothing just something went to my eye...you don't have to worry just go to sleep...aishh pabo me because of me you woke up..." I know she made an excuse...but there is something more that she doesn't want me to tell....

"oh ok...ahh no it's ok...btw thank you...I had peaceful sleep...!!" yea it's true I had really peaceful sleep..!! I enjoyed it...I want to sleep on her lap forever...

"I think we should go now its already getting dark..." she said it and stood up....I don't know what happened to her...she is not that Hana who I know....her face is so down.........is she sick??

"are you ok? do you have fever??" I asked her worriedly and put my hand on her forehead to see if she has fever or not...but no...
"ah nothing I'm ok...I'm just little tired..." she removed my hand from her forehead....maybe she is tired because of me...she had to sit still...like 2 hours....

"I'm sorry..." I just apologized to her and looked down...

"haha it's ok...it is not becuase of you....oh come on..look at me..." I just obeyed her and looked at her beautiful brown eyes...those were so beautiful I want to see them all the time..I swear I won't get tired just to see them all the time....but there is something in her beautiful eyes...which is hard to read...

"Donghyun??" I was so into her eyes that I didn't hear her calling me 

"hunh?" I came back to reality and answered her...

"yah let's go..it's already getting dark look at the sky..!!" oh yea she is right...the sky is getting dark..!!

"oh yea right..let's go..!!" wait she will go alone at this time? it is not safe for her to go alone I think I should drop her home..but what if she refused it?? aishh lets just ask her who knows if she accept it.

"wait can I drop you home? I mean it's already getting dark and it is not safe for a girl to walk alone at this time......" I was waiting for answer patienately...and there was also a fear of rejection.

"hmm...ok..!!" I was so happy that she didn't refuse it...but I hide my happiness...we two walked to home.. talking some random stuff...I wanted to stop this time...I enjoy my every minute with her...!! I feel happy whenever I am with her...soon we reached at her house....we waved to each other and I went home...

I was sitting at the usual spot and waiting for her to come...now I go there just to meet her...just to spend my day with her...I think she lightened my dark world again...now finally I can see this colorful world again she gave me my light back...which Sunmi took away from me....

"hey!" soon I heard her sweet voice which greeted me..I smiled at her and she brought two coffees with her...she handed me one and sat down...I thanked her for the coffee....we drank our coffee and surprisingly she brought my fav. one...!! 

"wow it's my fav.!!!" I told her...while sipping my fav. coffee happily

"really? it's my fav. too!!" wow now we have same tastes too...

we talked about ourselves...and surprisingly we have so much in common...!!!

"haha we have so much in common....and you know Sunmi was totally opposite of me...but I don't know why I fell for her...." I just blurted out her name..I don't why she is always in my mind...how hard I try not to think about her and not to talk about her...but still I ended up like that....

"oh..." that was what just came out of and I think I felt Hana's expression changed...maybe...

"Donghyun ah...can I have your no.??" she asked it 

"haha I was going to ask the same thing...yea sure" we exchanged our no. soon Hana's phone rang and she said that she've to go...aishh it's still early for her to go I want to spend my time with her..

"but it's still too early..." I pouted...

"ahhh...don't be sad...something came up so I've to go...we'll meet tomorrow...!!" she said it and peenched my cheeks....I froze with this sudden touch and just stared at her those beautiful eyes...I don't know why whenever I see those eyes I feel myself lost...its like her eyes hypnotize me...without knowing I kissed her..when I realized what I was doing I immedieatly backed away...

"I'm...I'm sorry..." I apologized and looked down...feeling embrassing idiot Donghyun what you did..!!!!!!!!!!

"oh..it's-it's ok...I've to go now bye.." she said it and left..

"yah Donghyun what the hell you did...!!!!! now how I'm gonna see her tomorrow...it'll be so awkward...if what she hates me now...and won't come tomorrow...you messed eveything donghyun..EVERYTHING..!!! arghhh" I messed my hair and cursed myself...but the thing is I enjoyed that kiss...I like that...wait what are you thinking? I think I fell for her...what should I do? I don't think that she loves me. what if she betrayed me like Sunmi? should I confess her? don't know what to do?? but I'm afraid of losing her....I don't want to lose her...I sat there fighting with my own thoughts....wether should I confess her or not?? I sighed nth time and went home....let's just see it tomorrow...

I went there...waiting for her to come...soon she arrived and greeted me like usual...and act like nothing had happened yesterday...well thats good...just act like nothing happened yesterday or else it would be so awkward to remember that kiss...but I'm wondering if that was her first kiss..or not...isn't it would be great if I was her first kiss...what the...Donghyun what are you thinking??? 

"Donghyun?? what are you thinking? hunh??" she asked me while waving her hands infron of me....what should I answer?? if I told her truth that I was thinking about her first kiss...she might think that I'm a prevert or a playboy....

"I was just thinking about Sunmi" I just blurted it out.....tt....Donghyun what you said....!!!! 

"can't you just stop thinking about her? she dosen't even care about you or think about you...and here you are the one who do care about her.....is it really hard for you to forget about her?? can't you see there is still other persons who love you....can't you see it??? can't you see it how much I love you...!!!" she confessed it and when she realized what she said she hurriedly covered with her hands..I was shocked to hear that..she..loves...me...YES DONGHYUN SHE LOVES YOU...!!

"ah..no..I didn't mea-" I just interrupred her with a kiss....she was shocked with this sudden kiss...I broke the kiss...and as expected she was standing shocked and her eyes became wide....

"I love you too..." I just confessed her and smiled...she smiled back at me and hugged me tightly....I hugged her back..and said

"Hana..you gave me the light....which was taken away from me...you are my only light....so..just don't leave me like Sunmi did..." 

"I won't leave you Donghyun ah...and I'll be your light forever..!!" she replied and kissed me...and I immideatly responded to her kiss....


THE END....XD....how was it?? BTW who wants sequel of this story???
give me your opnions in comments..!! hope you liked it..!!!

THANK YOU!

ppyoung~~!!