1st Chapter

Give Me The Light...

I was sitting infront of the lake....sky was bright...sun was shining..everything was so colorful and beautiful...but the one thing was not colorful my heart yes it was darkened in fact all these things were so colorful and bright but still I see darkness all around why? because she took my light with her...all our memoeries replay like a movie...how I'm gonna live in the present when my mind is in the past. I can't take this I can't trust anyone now all these things are fake to me even the real ones. I took out a knife just to release this stress by hurting myself it is the only way which relax me whenever I'm in this condition I was going to hurt myself when I heard a voice and hurriedly I hide the knife.

"Excuse me? if you want to commit suicide then please go somewhere else....I don't want this place to be banned because of your death" she said it arrogantly..how rude she is I was not even killing myself.....

"For your information I was not commiting any suicide..if what this place is banned because of me...it is not like it's your place or you own this.." I said her just like she said to me arrogantly 

"oh really? then why you were holding a knife in your hand? if YOU were not commiting suicide..yea you are right this is not my place but still it's my Fav. place....so I don't want this place to be known as death spot" 

"it's none of your busisness if I had knife or I was going to kill myself..please mind own your business...." I said it and stood up to go away from this girl...

"you should be thankful that I saved you...without being so rude....anyways bye!" she said and went to sit near the lake where I was sitting and started to give food to birds and fishes 

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RUINING MY DAY now happy?" I said it and went away seriously thank you? for saving me? how she saved me? she just ruined my day arghh nevermind.....I just straightly went to house.

I went to that place again it's not like I wanted to meet that girl it is just that is also my fav. place whenever I feel unwell I always go there but now I'm praying for that girl to not come and again ruin my day just like yesterday...but I think my prayers didn't worth it....ok Donghyun prepare for your worse day again......

"YOU again!!!!!! why did you come here...I already said you to commit suicide somewhere else...!!!!" she said it well you can say that she shouted...

"oh hello...this is not just your place...ok I also visit here everyday just like you it's also my fav. place...so just shut up!" I said her angrily and started to do what I was doing well throwing stones in the water....

"don't throw stones there are fish inside they might get hurt......." she stopped me and I just obeyed her not wanted to argue with her...she sat down and started to give food to birds and fishes just like yesterday...we just kept silent when she broke the silence by saying such a thing which I didn't expect from her

"umm...I'm sorry....." she apologized well after all it is her fault saying bad things to me 

"for what?" I asked her even tho I know what the answer is....

"forsayingbadthingstoyouwithoutknowinganything" wow she said it really fast...but I was able to hear it haha nice sense of hearing right? 

"What??" I pretened that I didn't hear it clearly...well a little tease is not bad right? I smirked secretly 

"I'm.sorry.for.saying.you.bad.things.without.knowing.anything." now she said it slowly and everyword one by one....hahaha she is so funny...

"It's ok you are forgiven...make sure that think before you speak about someone well especially about strangers"

"thank you!" she thanked me and smiled cutely..wait what I am thinking?? 

"if you don't mind can I ask a question?" she asked it and without thinking I nodded my head.. Donghyun....!!!!! today you are not into yourself.

"why there are so many cuts on your arms?? are you hurting yourself? by cutting it?" here we go she asked it what I was thinking.....now what to answer?? it's not like she is worrying about me...well it's gonna be lie if I say that she is not worrying I can see her worried eyes..should I just tell her truth or just lie to her?? I was fighting in my mind wether to tell her truth or not when she waved her hand infront of me and brought me back to my senses

"uh it's ok if you don't want to tell I know it's your life and it's your personal matter...but still hurting yourself won't make you relax or happy in fact it's gonna make your wounds more deep and painful so I just can say that please don't hurt yourself I know I am a stranger and don't have right to say like that...I'm just saying the truth and nothing else...oh I'm sorry I've to go now bye..." she said it and left...I was looking at her when she was leaving and soon she was no where to be seen I was sitting there thinking about her words...her words were repeating in my mind like there is a recorder...I just sat there silently watching the water...

I think she is right I should stop hurting myself and move on it's not like she will come back to me...I know she is happy with her life now...I'm sure that she doesn't even love or remember me anymore..I sighed heavily and went home still thinking about her and her words maybe there are still some people whom I can trust...I'll try to forget about the past...but in these 2 years I couln't forget her but now how I'm gonna do this? it is so hard for me to forget about her I know she betrayed me but I still love her.....I just sighed heavily and these two days I didnt hurt myself...or else that was my daily routine to hurt...well thnx to that girl...wait I even don't know her name lets just ask it tomorrow...


next day I went to my place again...waiting for that girl to come...wait why I'm so curious about that girl?? its not like she is my friend...but getting to know her is not bad right..?? I was deep in her thoughts when she came and tapped my shoulder..I flinched because of that sudden touch....and she just begun to laugh....aishhh thats not funny I was going to die...I glared her and upon seeing this she begun to laugh more...

"Yahhh thats not funny...!!! you nearly killed me..!!!" I said to her angrily still glaring at her...

"hahahaha...I didn't mean to scare you...I called you many times but you were just so into your own world that you didn't hear me...."
hunh? she called me?? I didn't even hear it I think I was really in deep thoughts....ok nevermind.

"oh...I'm sorry I didn't hear you calling me...." I said her while rubbing my back of neck....

"hehe it's ok...btw what's your name?" she asked it...sitting beside me looking at me curiously...

"Donghyun..Kim Donghyun....what about you?" I asked her back..the question which was stuck in my mind since yesterday.

"nice name...!! my name is Song Hana...you can call me Hana...." she said it and showed her cute smile...

"are we friends now??" she questioned hoping for my answer to be yes..you are probbaly thinking how I know it? right?? haha I can see it in her eyes....

"I think so....." I answered her simply her eyes became shinny in happiness and she smiled widely like a kid got his fav. candy...how childish right?

"ahh..thank you..." she thanked me and suddenely hugged me I was shocked with this sudden reaction...and I froze at my spot..my mind went blank not to know what to do....

"uhmm..I'm sorry" I think she sensed awkwardness of course it would be awkward we just became friends and this sudden hug...but what was that warm feeling in that hug? am I imagening things these days or what?

"uh..ah..no..it's it's ok...." I stutered oh Donghyun what happened to you that was just a friendly hug.....nothing else

"aishh this is so embrasing..I just get so excited whenever I make new friends..." she said it while looking down...haha so cute right? 
"haha...I can see that..." 

"Yah..!! don't laugh..." she pouted and that made her look more cute and without knowing I peenched her cheeks...when I realized what I was doing I immidieatly took my hands away....

we just kept silent for a while when she started THAT topic again....

"Donghyun-ah why are you hurting yourself??" I don't know what to answer and how to answer it...I just kept silent 

"I don't know what had happened to your life or what is happening...but remember that you are not living in your past life anymore just leave it behind, live in present and focus on future...if you just live in past while living in present you won't get anything infact you'll start to lose your loved ones and you'll be left behind alone with your that past...which will hunt you and no one will be there to help you..." she said it like she knows everything about me....everybody just say it like that because they have not experieced it....they even don't know the pain...and just act like they can feel us feel our pain....that is just an act...nobody is so concerened about someone...

"my loved ones already left me...." I just whispered that 

but I think she heard it...she held my hand and squeezed it and said

"No...donghyung that was not just your loved ones...you've still your loved ones like your parents your friends...for that one person you changed yourself you hurt yourself...that person was so blind...she doesn't deserve you...so just think about that people who love you, who care about you and who think about you...don't be so crazy...and start to forget that person..before its too late...I don't know who the person that was...how special that was to you..but she betrayed you...and you can't go back to betrayer cuz you also know that once a betrayer always a betrayer..."

I think she is right I was so blind these 2 years...I was so crazy about her and all these years I was in that hope that one day one day she will comeback to me but it never happened and I think it never gonna happen...so donghyun it is for your own good just forget her....erase her forever from your heart and mind...

"Thank you Hana..." I thanked her and smiled but the sad one....

"anytime...but please don't hurt yourself again..." she pleaded me I can see in her eyes...they are begging me to stop it....

"I can't promise but I'll try..." I replied her....in response she smiled softly....

 "ok let's feed birds and fishes I brought bread for them.." she said it and I nodded my head....

we were feeding them she was so happy with them and laughing at their cuteness I was starring at her when she suddenely splashed water on me...and laughed hardly 

"Yahhhh...." instead of splashing water on her I pushed her in the water and now she is totally soaked....now it's my turn to laugh hard...

"hahahaha serve your right..." I laughed really hard at her..she was still sitting in the water 

"KIM DONGHYUN YOU ARE DEAD...!!!!!!" she warned me and stood up...ready to catch me..Donghyun run for your dear life or else she will really kill you...I started to run really fast she was chasing me behind...suddenely she fell down and hurt her leg I ran back to her 

"Are you ok?? did you get hurt??" I asked her worriedly

"GOT YA..!!" she laughed and pulled me into the water...aishh that was a trap stupid Donghyun..!!

"that's not fair...!!" I whined and she just shrugged it off

"Serve your right too..." she stucked her toungue out..I also pulled her into the water and begun to play with water like kids...we had so much fun..for the first time in these two years I enjoyed and laughed heartdly...!! she gave me that happiness which no one gave me in these 2 years...I'm really thankful to her..after an hour of playing we felt tired and sat on our usual spot..and breathed heavily...we were wet from head to toe...

"Thank you Hana" I thanked her and she was confused with this....

"for what??" she asked it didn't have any clue why I thanked her

"for making me laugh and  smile....I didn't laugh and smile in these two years...I had not enjoyed like today these years...so Thank you so much for everything....!!" I said it while smiling heartidly...she blushed and smiled wait she blushed?? 

"I think we should go home now or else we will catch cold..!!" she said it and stood up..

"yea you are right..!! let's meet tomorrw then...bye" I waved at her and started to walk home...

all the way I was thinking about her and smiling like an idiot...people might think that I'm a crazy man...but who cares..I went home happily and changed my clothes...and couldn't wait for tomorrow to come...