Final

Back

"Hanbin why are you so down these day?" Jinhwan asks. "Tell me. You know you can trust me"

"Jiwon"

"Jiwon? Oh him! Why?"

"H-He.. We.. Met yesterday"

"What?!"

"Yeah.. That" Hanbin rubs the back of his neck. "What did you tell him?"

"Just the fact that i hate him.. And I never wanna see him again"

"You do know that he haven't explain anything since he left to America, right?"

"Yes, but he definately cheated on me with a girl I don't know who she is" Hanbin sighs, memories coming back. "Why don't you let him explain first, huh?" Jinhwan stands up and walk out of the staff room, leaving Hanbin alone in there.

Jinhwan suddenly comes back with Jiwon in his hand. "H-Hyung"

"You guys better talk" Jinhwan leaves the room and lock it from outside after he whispers to Jiwon. "This is your last chance"

Jiwon and Hanbin sit awkwardly across each other, not knowing what to say. "Do you still hate me?" Jiwon starts and Hanbin nods. "Look, I can explain"

"Fine, explain" Hanbin says angrily. "About when I left to America.."

Hanbin woke up with a smile on his face. Happy that he's going to meet his boyfriend today.

After he washed up and get dressed, he went to the cafe that they planned to meet each other and sat down on one of the chairs there.

"Where is he?" Hanbin have been waiting for Jiwon to come for three hours straight. "He never late on our date" Hanbin thought and stood up. He left the cafe and went to Jiwon's house.

"House for sale?" Hanbin read the notice on the gate. "Did he move somewhere?" Hanbin kept on looking for Jiwon to the place that he might went but sadly, Jiwon can't be found.

He checked his phone whether there's a text message from Jiwon but there's none. Hanbin texted him but he didn't reply. Hanbin even called him for many times but he didn't answer.

Hanbin gave up. He have been looking for Jiwon until midnight. He then went home. Hanbin immediately lied down on his bed, tired. He grabbed his phone and dialled Jinhwan's number.

"Hello, hyung?"

"Hanbin it's midnight. Why are you calling me?"

"Jiwon is missing

"What do you mean by missing?"

"I've been searching for him but he's not here. Not even his house. His house is now for sale" Hanbin tried hard to not cry, imagining bad things that might happened to Jiwon.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow, okay? You sound tired"

The next day, Hanbin went to Jinhwan's house to tell him about Jiwon and all. "I texted him and called him but he didn't answer" Hanbin sighs. "Oh really?" Hanbin nodded. "If he didn't reply yours, why did he reply mine?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jinhwan took out his phone and showed Hanbin the conversation he had with Jiwon.

"Hey Jiwon"

"Oh hey hyung"

"Let's go have lunch together tomorrow"

"Sorry, hyung but I can't"

"Why? I think you better ask Yunhyung. I told him why. Hyung, I gotta go. Talk to you later!"

Hanbin was shocked. Why didn't he reolied his messages? Why did he replied Jinhwan's? "Yunhyung? I need to call him"

Hanbin took out his phone and dialled Yunhyung's number. "Hello?"

"Oh Hanbin! Why?"

"Where's Jiwon?"

"Jiwon? He didn't tell you?"

"No, that's why I'm asking you"

"If I tell you this, promise me that you won't be mad at me and him?"

"Yes I promise" Hanbin put the call on speaker so Jinhwan can hear it too. "H-He.. Um.. How to say this? He left to America" Hanbin's eyes widened. "A-America?"

"Y-Yeah. I better go. Bye!" Yunhyung ended the call, leaving Hanbin speechless. "H-He went to America without telling me" Tears started to rolled down Hanbin's cheeks. "Why did he left me here? He didn't love me?" Hanbin was now crying hard and Jinhwan didn't know how to stop him. "Hey Hanbin. Shh. Stop crying" Hanbin cried harder in Jinhwan's arms.

"I have some emergency and I need to fly to America immediately. My grandmother was in the hospital and I need to take care of her. She died a few days later and I have to help organizing the event and I have to take over her restaurant" Jiwon explains.

"Well that doesn't explain why you didn't tell me. Or even texted me" Hanbin groans. "Because I don't want you to cry or worry about me"

"That worries me more than telling"

"I'm sorry"

"I still won't forgive you"

"Why?" Jiwon frowns. "Because you cheated on me"

"He still didn't reply your messages?" Hanbin shake his head. "He replied yours?" Jinhwan nodded. "Hey why don't I have a facetime with him but you have to keep quiet, okay?" Jinhwan asked and Hanbin nodded.

Jiwon immediately answered the call after a few beep. "Oh hyung" Jiwon frowned. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"My head hurts"

"You drank last night?"

"Ugh yes" Jiwon massaged his forehead with his other hand. "Why are you calling me?"

"Just because-"

"Why is it so loud in the morning?" A girl's voice suddenly rang into the speaker. Hanbin silently took a look at the screen and saw a girl was hugging Jiwon.

"Jiwon! Who's that girl?" Jinhwan asked. "Huh? Oh.. Yah!" Jiwon pushed the girl away from him. "Hyung! I can explain!" Jiwon said to Jinhwan. "Kimbab..." Tears rolling down Hanbin's cheeks. "H-Hanbin?"

"Why did you do this to me?" Hanbin asked before he ran out of there. "Hanbin! Hanbin!" Jiwon called through the phone. Jinhwan looked at Jiwon, disappointed. "I'm so disappointed with you, Jiwon. You don't know what he have gone through since you're gone" Jinhwan shake his head and ended the call without letting Jiwon explain.

"I was drunk that night. You know that I can't control myself when I'm drunk and I'm always-"

", I know. Does that mean you have-"

"No! No! We didn't do anything! I swear! We just slept with each other and maybe one or two kisses but-"

"You cheated on me, Jiwon. You slept with a girl. You kissed her. Don't you remember what we promised with each other?"

"I do remember" Jiwon sighs. "And you break that promise" Hanbin stands up and walks toward the door to go outside and continues working but Jiwon grab his wrist.

"Jiwon let me go"

"Hanbin, listen to me"

"No! I don't want to listen to you! You don't know what did I went to that year. I even get hospitalized because of depression!" Hanbin bursts and starts to cry. "Just stop.. Jiwon.. Just stop" Hanbin cries harder and Jiwon hugs the crying guy. "I hate you, Jiwon. I hate you so much" Hanbin says while crying and hit Jiwon's chest a few times.

"I'm sorry, Hanbin. I'm truly sorry" Jiwon says again and again while hugging him tightly. "You don't know how bad I miss you" Hanbin says again and bury his face deeper in the crook of Jiwon's neck. "I almost commited suicide" Hanbin confesses again and Jiwon feels guilty. So so guilty.

"The day when Jinhwan hyung called you through face time and the day that I saw you with a girl, I cried my heart out in my room. I didn't eat or drink. I didn't get out of my house almost a week. Then I get hospitalized, again" Hanbin says again.

"I'm sorry again, Hanbin." Jiwon hugs Hanbin more tightly. "It's okay. I know that I'm not the best for you" Hanbin laughs a little and get out of Jiwon's hug. Hanbin cups Jiwon's cheeks, he miss the warm feeling he always get when he touches him, even now.

"Please give me a second chance" Jiwon pleads. "Please. You can trust me. I won't cheat on you ever again or leave you alone. Please"

"I don't know, Jiwon" Hanbin sighs and let go of his hand on both Jiwon's cheeks. "Hanbin, please" Jiwon take a step closer and kiss Hanbin on the lips, trying to assure Hanbin that he can trust him. "Please" He kiss again with full of love.

"Kim Hanbin, trust me" Jiwon whispers and wipe Hanbim's tears with his thumb. "Trust me" Jiwon whispers again before he kiss Hanbin on the lips again, slowly.

"Promise me?" Jiwon nods. "I trust you, Jiwon. But if you-"

"I know, Hanbin. I know" Jiwon smiles cutely and peck Hanbin on the lips. "You can trust me" He says again and hug the slightly shorter male.

"So this is our day one?"

"Yup"

"I love you Hanbin"


MAMA TONIGHT AAAAHHHHHHHHH