Back

Back
"Here's your latte, sir" Hanbin says with a smile while giving the cup towards the guy. "Thank you, please come again" He slightly bows and take the order for the next customer.

Kim Hanbin, a worker at his close hyung's cafe, Kim Jinhwan. He also have a friend named, Koo Junhoe working there.

"Yo Junhoe, why are you late?" Hanbin asks his friend who just arrive and wearing the apron. "Mom ask me to help her to buy some groceries ugh!" The taller male rolls his eyes. "I'm too handsome to go to the market" Junhoe says and smirks. "Shut it sassy" Hanbin warns and go back to work.

"Hyung! There's a customer!" Junhoe pushes his hyung to the counter and runs back to the kitchen because he's too lazy to work. "I'm going to kill him" Hanbin whispers sleepily because it's his break time. He looks up at the customer and asks, "Hello, sir. What would you lik-"

"Hanbin?" Hanbin's eyes widen when he sees the customer who's standing in front of him.

"Uh.."

"Kim Hanbin?"

"What would you like to order?"

"Hanbin..."

"Uh well.. That's not in the menu.." He laughs awkwardly. "It's really you..."

"What did you say? Americano? Sure! I will be right back!" Hanbin says and turns around to tell Jinhwan the order but the customer grabs his wrist. "W-What are you d-doing?"

"It has been a while" Hanbin sighs and face him. "What do you want, Jiwon?"

"I just want to talk to you"

"Well I'm sorry but I have to work. Next!"

Finally it's closing time and Hanbin is so happy. "See you tomorrow!" He waves at Jinhwan and Junhoe before walking away.

"Oh! I need to buy some milks" Hanbin runs toward the nearest shop and walks in. "Milk milk milk milk~" He sings and grab two of them from the fridge. He turns around and- "Oh my god! I'm sorry!" Hanbin apologize because he accidentally crash into someone.

"I'm so sorry I'm so sorry" He chants. "Nevermind, nevermind" That voice... Hanbin looks up and there he is, Kim Jiwon, the guy he hates the most in his life, standing in front of him, again.

"O-Oh it's you" Hanbin attempts to leave but Jiwon calls him. "Y-Yeah?"

"Why are you stuttering?"

"Why did you care?"

"I miss you a lot" Hanbin is surprise by the confession and frozen in his spot. "D-Don't lie" He whispers. "What?"

"Don't lie to me that you miss me!" Hanbin stomps his foot and immediately pay for the milke before walking out of the shop.

"Hey! Hanbin! Wait! Kim Hanbin!"

"Stop calling my name! I hate you! Don't you know that?!"

"We need to talk"

"No we don't! Just get out of my life! I don't want to see your face ever again!"

"What did I do wrong?"

"What did you do wrong? Oh let's see. First, you cheated on me. Second, you left me here, alone, without any sign! Or messages! Or anything! I need to ask from your friend where did you go!"

"I can explain! It's not what you think!"

"You're two years late to explain" And with that, Hanbin walks away, leaving Jiwon alone in the empty street.


Something came up and i have to write this chap all over again ugh

MAMA tomorrow yay!!

Bobby in Come Here is just- /fan self