Chapter Two: Secret Rose Romeo

Sweet Lovers

►Book Café (6:30 a.m)

Ailee goes to school early to read some books and study; she also wanted to forget about Myungsoo's kiss. "No, please forget about that, Ailee." she whispers. Ailee grabs some books from the bookshelf; she wrote notes for her English Class and her History Class. Then, a white rose was placed on the table that she was sitting on, there was a piece of white paper tied onto the rose. The door to the book café closed, she didn't see who it was. Ailee picks up the rose, she unties the ribbon and reads the small paper. "I love you." she reads.

►Hallway (6:55 a.m)

She hides the rose in her bag, including the note. Ailee runs to her locker quickly to hide the rose and the note, 'Two romantic things in two days?' she thought, 'What is going on?' Ailee slams her locker to get to class, "What happened?" Ji Eun asks. "Aish, I got another love note!" Ailee hissed. "Seriously!" Ji Eun whispers back, "That happened like...two days in a row!" "I know, this is messed up, like heck!" Ailee whispers, a little loudly. "Morning Ailee." Kris replies. "Good morning, Kris." she answers back. "You look pale today," he replies, "Did something happen?" 

"I've been getting confession notes from random people." she explains. "Is that true?" he asks. "Pretty much," Ailee explains, "I've gotten one note from yesterday and one today." "How strange," Kris replies, "I'll have to ask the kingkas in the academy." Kris walks away from Ailee, "How nice is he," Ji Eun replies, "usually, he's cold and arrogant." "Let's just go to class." Ailee replied, pulling her friend's arm. Ji Eun and Ailee walked upstairs all the way to their class, they had the same classes together, which made Ailee happy since Ji Eun was her childhood friend.