Chapter One: Secret Admirer

Sweet Lovers

►High School Grounds (3:31 p.m)

It was a regular Tuesday for Ailee as she's walking in the halls with her friend, Lee Ji Eun. 'At least there's no bullies here,' Ailee thought, 'I'm so glad omma sent me here.' Once Ailee got to her locker, and a pink note slipped out of her locker. She picks up the note that fell on the floor, "You gotta be kidding me?" Ailee asks, "Another love note?" Ailee stuffs the note inside her bag and walks out of the school buliding. 

Ailee sits on one of the benches in the school courtyard, many students were there everytime after school with their friends. "I should probaly go somewhere private," Ailee whispers, "I'm going to my room." 

►Ailee and Ji Eun's room (3:45 p.m)

Once Ailee got inside her dorm that she shares with Ji Eun a.k.a IU, she started her three page assignment for history class. "Done with homework," Ailee whispers, "Gotta start work at school then I'm taking a nap." Ailee leaves the dorm room she walks out of the girls dorm to get to the ice cream shop at the school. 

►Seoul Academy ice cream shop (4:15 p.m) 

Ailee quickly ties her hair into a simple ponytail before working, Ji Eun works at the same place. "I'm going to take your place," Ailee replies, "Ji Eun, go to the dorms to do homework." Ji Eun nods in agreement and leaves the ice cream shop, Ailee goes to the ice cream machine to test the new vanilla flavor she made by herself. Ailee brings a cup to the machine then she pulls on the lever to bring the ice cream down. Ailee puts some caramel sauce on the ice cream before placing the red cherry on the ice cream. "Sulli," Ailee replies, "Can you take this ice cream to table seven?" "Sure, I'll take the ice cream for you." Sulli replies, taking the ice cream. Another order was placed on the counter; Ailee picks up the order then it was the vanilla ice cream. "Vanilla is popular these days," Ailee whispers, "People think I'm like what? Magic?" Ailee does the same step, but she had a chocolate sauce on the ice cream. 

After serving many cups of ice cream, Ailee was the only one in the ice cream shop to clean the shop up. Ailee swept the shop and cleaned the ice cream shop. "I better close the shop," Ailee replies, "It's getting dark outside soon." Right after cleaning the ice cream shop, Ailee puts the apron back inside the storage closet and locked the ice cream shop.

►Seoul Academy Courtyard (5:25 p.m)

Many students were still out in the courtyard, Ailee looks around if any kingka or queenka were out in the courtyard. "Ailee." someone replied. She looks up at the student, it was Myungsoo from Infinite. "Annyeonghaseyo Myungsoo," Ailee replies, bowing, "Do you need me to serve you?" Myungsoo shakes his head, "No, but I want you to have this flowers I got for you." Ailee takes the flowers, she looks at the card inside the flowers and there was a note inside the flowers. "Thank you." she read from the card. Myungsoo kisses Ailee on the forehead and leaves her mindless. 'Why did he kiss me,' Ailee thought, 'Usually every kingka leaves me alone.' Ailee walks with the bouquet of flowers she walks to the girls' dormitry without saying a word to any of the girls.

►Ailee and Ji Eun's dorm (5:40 p.m)

"Myungsoo oppa kissed you on the forehead!" Ji Eun exclaims. "I know, but usually every kingka doesn't do anything like that to me at all." Ailee explains. Ji Eun hesitates for a moment, then she replies, "I thought you hated guys." "I know I hate them, but I wonder how my high school life is doing to be like." "Do you know who gave you the note?" Ji Eun asks. Ailee shakes her head, she grabs the note from her bag and looks at the note again. "I like you Ailee..." she reads.