Quatro

Lobito
 
Bobby decided to go back to his den a few days later. He hadn't been in his wolf form in a while and it made him feel funny. He shifted with ease and ran through the forest. As he got closer to his den he froze. A strong familiar sent was lurking around his territory and it struck panic in him.
 
He quickly ran to his home and cautiously walked inside of it. He was greeted with three wolves with three familiar scents.
 
'What are you doing here ?' Bobby asked. 
 
'Are we not allowed here cub ?' The large grey wolf asked.
 
'Not without permission and reason. It's trespassing.' Bobby said.
 
'Trespassing? Like how you trespass onto human territory?' A smaller chestnut wolf asked.
 
'Human ?' 
 
'Don't tell me you thought they were like us cub ?. Isn't it obvious they cannot shift with the moons calling ?' The grey one asked.
 
'I thought they were a different breed of us that like their other form.' Bobby said.
 
'Our other form is our human form. Have you not been taught this cub ? Where is your pack ?' 
 
'Dead.' Bobby said lowly.
 
'So we have a lone cub on unclaimed territory associated with humans.'
 
'But this territory is claimed! My pack mark still lies here. And so what if they are human. They have been nothing but kind to me. And you have associated with them too.' Bobby said.
 
'That maybe so but in the end they are still untrustworthy and we are here on a mission. Also, isn't it that when a pack dies out its claim dies out as well ? This territory is free for claim.' The chestnut one spoke again.
 
'My pack has not died out. I am still alive so the claim still settles. Why are you here ?' Bobby asked getting fed up with the older wolves. He unease grew as familiar dark eyes just stared him down. The quiet white wolf with black eyes made his instincts spark with fear.
 
 'We are here to warn you little cub. That change is coming. And you might not like what you see.' The grey one said. 'The head alpha has decided on war. And where you lye is where you stand. The humans have taken far too many packs don't you think ? It's time that we stand up for ourselves.'
 
'We're telling you this as a warning cub. That you maybe not have to fight but you need to pick your side of the battle. Wolves that stand with humans are considered humans.' The chestnut one said.
 
'What about humans that stand with wolves ?' Bobby asked.
 
'No human stands with a wolf unless they are a wolf. You care for the dying human don't you ? Why don't you turn him then ?'
 
'He's not dying. And I can't turn him. That's forbidden right ?'
 
'The rules are changing. Maybe we will let this one slide. From the way he smells of you and heat, one would think it wouldn't be so hard for you to change him.'
 
Bobby was silent at that. 
 
'Think about it cub. You have a week.'
 
And then they were gone. Leaving Bobby in his endless thoughts. The shock of them being human had faded as quickly as it came. Now he was stuck on how to tell the cub- or well human. He didn't know much of the human language and Junhoe couldn't speak wolf. Unless he was to turn to one. But would the younger let him turn him ? Most werewolves were born wolves because long ago, the old head alpha had decided that turning a human was going against their way of life. It was demoralizing and most came out unrecognizable. They would lose themselves to the wolf and kill anything and everything. They became monsters and so, the act of turning was forbidden. He couldn't do that to Junhoe. Couldn't turn him into a mindless beast.  But if he didn't do something he would have to pick a side.
 
Humans who he grew to learn weren't all bad as they seemed to be or wolves, where he came from. His entire being and self. His way of life. His pack. Junhoe. He would be fighting for that but on which side.
 
.
 
Junhoe could tell something was wrong. Maybe it wasn't bluntly obvious but the way Bobby would look at him with a sad gaze sometimes and whine he knew the other was upset.
 
"What's wrong with you ?" Junhoe asked for the fifth time today when Bobby pulled him into an embrace again. The taller was warm and made Junhoe a bit hot in the springs heat. He tried to pull away but Bobby was really strong. Or maybe Junhoe was weak either way he couldn't get out his grasp. The hold around his waist was protective and maybe a tad bit annoying. Junhoe gave up quickly though and just sat on the front porch.
 
The sun was shinning bright in the sky and there wasn't a cloud in sight. Junhoe hadn't seen Yunhyeong in a while. It made him feel kinda bad for upsetting his hyung but the boy did kind of throw his feelings at him. Junhoe had never known Yunhyeong would ever feel this way. He just didn't seem like he liked Junhoe in such a way.
 
"June-yah ?" Mrs.Koo called from inside the house. She walked up to the screen door with a basket.
 
"Yes umma ?" Junhoe asked.
 
"Do you and Bobby mind walking going to the markets ? Your father took the car and I have to stay and watch over the food cooking." She asked.
 
"Sure umma. What do we need ?"
 
"I made a small list. Here's the money. If you get tired just ask Bobby for your help alright ?" Mrs.Koo said passing over the basket and wallet.
 
"Ne umma." Junhoe said accepting it before slipping on his sneakers. He looked at Bobby who was still staring far into the distance.
 
"Come on you mutt. Let's make this fast." Bobby seemed to got the hint and began following Junhoe down the road.
 
The markets weren't close in the slightest but Junhoe kind of needed the exercise. They reached the town about an hour later. The streets and full of people. Food stands every where as many tired to sell to make a living.
 
"Could I have six fish please ? And some squid." Junhoe asked the seller and the lady nodded kindly as she began cutting up the seafood. As they waited, Bobby kept looking all around him. Amazed as cars drove bye and the vast difference of the country homes to the town ones.
 
"Come on wolf. The fruit is this way." Junhoe said after paying for the food and grabbed Bobby by his wrist. He began tugging him down the road when they heard something snap. Junhoe looked up quickly and saw a giant piece of metal falling from the sky. He knew he didn't have time to move and hoped for the best. He was quickly pulled into an embrace though and many around him gasped and scream. The sound of the metal colliding something made Junhoe wince. Though, when nothing happened he opened his eyes. He was startled as he was inside Bobby's embrace. The giant metal piece landed straight on the taller boys back but he didn't seem like he was hurt. 
 
He leaned up and let it slide to the ground with a thud. There were gasps all around them but Junhoe didn't really know what to do. Though he knew public attention wasn't good. Shaking out of his thoughts he quickly grabbed Bobby's hand and made a run for it. They crossed the street and moved towards the other side of town,  leaving the wandering eyes.
 
When they were far away enough, Junhoe stopped running to catch his breath. He felt like he was going to explode how fast his heart poured and his chest heaved up and down. He leaned against a wall and closed his eyes. 
 
'In out Junhoe in out.' Junhoe thought to himself as his chest hurt. Soon a hand placed over his hand on his chest,making him look up quickly. Bobby stared at him with worried eyes and linked his hands with the younger's.
 
"It's okay Bobby. I'm-" Junhoe wheezed. "Im fine." He said trying to control his breathing. Bobby shook his head and waited till Junhoe's breathing slowed down before tilting his head up and placing a kiss on his forehead. Junhoe closed his eyes and sighed. 
 
"Oh Bobby." He mumbled to himself mostly as Bobby pressed his forehead to his. They stayed like that for a moment against the wall before Junhoe heard his name being called. He looked over to see Jinhwan and Hanbin.
 
"Hey June and his not so secret boyfriend Bobby !" Jinhwan shouted waving his hand, smiling cutely.
 
Junhoe broke apart from Bobby at that and turned to glare at his hyungs. More specifically Jinhwan.
 
"He's not my boyfriend." Junhoe said.
 
"Sure June-boy." Jinhwan just smiled. Denial is so cute on Junhoe.
 
"But what are you two doing out here ?" Hanbin asked.
 
"Food shopping. Mother is making a big meal today." Junhoe explained.
 
"Ahh I see. So you come all the way to a secluded area, where no one can see you, to find food." Jinhwan said making Junhoe roll his eyes.
 
"Well we have to go. See you hyung's later." Junhoe said quickly.
 
"Late June. Later Bobby !" The other couple said and Bobby gave them a half hearted wave back. When they made it home again, Junhoe took some medicine. He hadn't ran in a while and that really took a toll on him. He decided to cool himself down in a nice shower. Music playing from his radio as the liquid poured on his heated body. Junhoe didn't even hear the door open or notice the figure sitting on the sink until he went to reach for his towel.
 
"Bobby what the heck !"
 
The wolf just blinked at him.
 
"Why are you in here ?" Junhoe asked and Bobby cocked his head to the side as if it was obvious why he was here. Glaring, Junhoe wrapped his towel tight around himself before going back into his room.
 
He got dressed, trying to ignore Bobby's hard stare and sat on his bed. The other immediately went to sit next to him. He took Junhoe's hand and gave it a soft squeeze.
 
"What's wrong with you lately ?" Junhoe asked gently. The wolf boy began making some weird sounds like whimpers and small growls and Junhoe guessed he was trying to talk to him.
 
Whatever it was, it seemed to hurt the mythical boy and his grip on his hand tightened slightly. Junhoe sighed and used his other hand to ruffle Bobby's dark locks. Blue eyes met his brown ones and he gave a reassuring smile.
 
"You're worried about me aren't you ?" Junhoe said looking at their clasped hands. "From what I don't know but I'm fine. This tired ole heart of mine won't stop beating any time soon so don't worry. If anything I should be worried about you. Not everyday someone takes a giant pole to their back. Are you okay ?" This other hand slipped down to Bobby's shoulder and rubbed it.
 
The wolf flushed a little and gave a shy smile. This was the first time Junhoe had seen the other even slightly flustered and it was the cutest thing ever. He could help himself but coo at the adorable eye smile and cute bunny like teeth.
 
"I guess you're kind of cute mutt." Junhoe said smiling back.
 
Their sweet moment was shortly lived though as a howl broke through their silence. Bobby tensed up a bit and listened carefully.
 
"What's that ?" Junhoe asked when the howling stopped.
 
Bobby let go of Junhoe to grab a note pad and pencil. He quickly began drawling and scribbling all over the paper. After a few moments he showers  it to Junhoe.
 
The human gasped as he saw the picture of packs of vicious looking wolves running through a forest.
 
"A-are they coming ?" Junhoe asked. Bobby nodded. "When ?"
 
Bobby took the paper back and drew one quick circle in the sky. A full moon. Junhoe eyes widened. That didn't seem good.