Chapter two: Second day in LA

Addition to the Tuans?

Mark's POV

I woke up extra early today, I looked over to Ilayda who was sleeping soundly beside me. I walked towards the toilet and washed up to get ready to wake Joey and Grace up to prepare breakfast as gramps were coming over to visit, I brushed my teeth, bathe and went out careful not to wake Layda up, went over to Joey's room saw that he wasn't in bed I scanned around the room at last i saw him lying on the study table, I went over to get a blanket from his bed walked towards him and put the banked over him and switched off the study lights. I decided not ot wake him up because i know he was studying yesterday. On the way down I saw Grace walking towards the kitchen "Grace you cookin? what should we make today? gramps comin over later at 10 am to visit." I called out "American breakfast, scramble eggs and toast." "Mom? you're awake too? wow looks like i don't have to prepare breakfast then. ahahaah i'm joking" i said playfully jumping onto the couch

I stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen ready to help mom with the breakfast. I whisked the eggs to make it light and fluffy for the scramble eggs while Grace prepares French toast to go with the eggs and mom chopping up some veggies. “Mom, it seems like Joey burned the midnight oil again last night studying. He might not be up in time when grandpa and grandma comes, should I wake him up or nah?” I asked mom “its okay if he doesn’t wake up on time, he wouldn’t need to follow us to get Ilayda’s items he can stay at home, leave some food for him later on.” Mom whispered softly, “Mark… how’s work? When are you going to be back home for good? I miss you, I’m sure your siblings missed you too I know its work but don’t you regret it?” mom asked me I returned her with silence but answered her after quite some time “Work’s alright… I have Jackson and the other members don’t worry, I’m not sure… well I do a little but since I chose this path, I should not leave it undone. But why would I regret it? It makes me feel good when people enjoy my music mom… I want to be like other artist that touched my heart with their music when I was younger and since I felt how good it was I want others to have a chance to feel that way when they listen to my songs. People listen to the lyrics when their sad but they enjoy the melody when their happy.” I went over and hugged her and say “mom can you promise me something? If you age please age beautifully ahaha. Don’t worry I’ll succeed in my carrier and earn lots of money for you. I’m earning money not just for you, its for the whole family includes Layda. Mom beware, I’m gonna spoil Layda like nobody’s business when you’re not home. I’m kidding. Promise me ya.” I smirk and walked away not bothering to finish cooking breakfast. Everyone finished breakfast and was walking to the living room to have a chat.

After Gramps leave

We left for Target to shop for Layda’s daily stuff. Dad drove the car, mom sat beside him while I’m at the back sit with Layda. I listened to my music with Layda beside me in her car sit. I thought about what mom talked about just now “Do I regret this decision that i made? I know it very well that my siblings miss me when I’m not home but since I got casted in school before I left for Korea I told mom if god opens this path for me I’ll walk with him but the audition don’t go well that means god doesn’t want me to walk this path. But since I debuted in GOT7 god made this decision and that means he knows best for me. Yes I do have hard times but I don’t show them to my family or IGOT7s because they expect a lot from me and I don’t want to disappoint them.” “little get out the  car what are you daydreaming about.” “Dad stop calling me little you even exposed it on twitter… “ I facepalmed myself "i'm sorry Marky i'm with the IGOT7s. thats called team kill son. Now get out." Dad retorted. I went out of the car to get her pram and finally went into Target, people imidiately recognised me kids followed behind me some even asked if Layda was my daughter and who's the wife if they found out they will kill her. I spun around and tried to stay calm infront of my fans and said "Guys she's not my daughter nor do i have a wife she's my baby sister Ilayda. Everyone meet Ilayda Tuan Jia En, Ilayda meet everyone!" Ilayda giggled and smiled brightly to everyone. Awwws could be heard her and there. I went to the clothes section while mom and dad went to get Ilayda's diapers, high chair and crib,  baby clothes now-a-days are so pretty. I picked out onesies, dresses, t-shirts and skirts for her. I espescially like the pizza onesies, as all the IGOT7s know Pizza is my life, so is Layda.