Chapter one: Welcome to the Tuan family!

Addition to the Tuans?

Narration:

She was amazing, Papa Tuan nodded. "Her name is to be Ilayda." said Mama Tuan "I call her Layda, actually," Joey grinned. "Its so sad that Mark isn't here to see our baby sister, she is so cute!" exclamied Tammy. "Mark will be here tomorrow morning, after touching down in LA he will come straight to the hospital, your mom will be discharged tomorrow afternoon so we could go home together as a family with the little one." Papa Tuan said to everyone. Joey had to leave first as he has school tomorrow he said he would drop by after school or he would be waiting at home with Grace and the nieces.

*The next morning* 11.00 am

Mark's POV

I went to the counter and said mom's name. "Hi may i check what room is Dorine Tuan in please thank you." "Room 905 on the third floor." the nurse replied with a smile. I went up to the room only to see everyone's asleep, I walked carefully not making any noise which would wake anyone up. I walked towards the crib that was placed beside mom's bed to my surprise it was a girl named Ilayda. I'm on cloud nine, at last i have a baby SISTER! I tried to keep it in but unluckily I woke dad up mom following him. I went over to them and gave each of them a hug and apologized for being too loud. I was lucky that I didn't wake Ilayda up but mom told me wake Ilayda up because its time for her to drink milk. I went over and carried Ilayda up she woke up almost instantly and took the milk bottle from mom and started feeding her, she was so cute while I was feeding her she grabbed my thumb and smiled I can't help but to smile back at her as a reply. she finished her milk really quickly i held her to make her burp, i pat her back not long after, she burped i was relived because the last time i fed a baby was when joey was pretty small and i didn't know that babbies need to burp so i wanted to lay him down on the mattress but in the end he puked on me even before i put him down and so after that incident i'm always very careful. I played with Ilayda for a while and then brought her back to dreamland.

*Later in the day*

It was the afternoon by the time Ilayda woke up, she started crying non-stop mom tried to calm her down but its not working i tried to carry her, she stopped crying I was so happy to feel that we have the sibilings bond since Ilayda's young. At this time Joey came in and gave me a bro fist and said hi to Ilayda she smiled brightly. Its time to go home, I carried Ilayda Joey and dad carried the luggages. After a 15 mins ride from the hospital we're finally home. "Hey mom... is Ilayda's room ready?" I asked mom feeling unsure. "Nope, if you don't mind we could make your room into her room... but for today let her sleep with you. we'll buy the crib and wardrobe tomorrow at target or walmart. are you fine with that idea?" mom said with a happy tone "ahahah why not? its for the little one, i'll do anything to make her happy for sure".

Mama Tuan's POV

"Its so rare to see Mark this happy after I gave birth to Joey. I thought Mark would'nt like his baby sister because of the big but surprisingly he loves her. He even sacrificed his room for her." i thought to myself. Mark came walking towards me with a paper with things written on it, iI looked at it and widen my eyes I looked at Mark he winked at me and smiled and ran off to look after his baby sister. That paper was writen with things we should buy for Ilayda tomorrow with reasons on it and it was all Mark's reason, I walked into Mark's room only to see that Mark was making Ilayda sleep. he looked up at me and smiled like a little kid that was so rare after Joey was born, as i was walked to the living room i sat at the rocking chair and thought about Mark...after Joey grew up he rarely smiled so brightly like what he was doing now... He's just too busy with school work and it was a sudden when he got casted into JYP in school, he was stressed out by school work already and the casting....it made it worst but now he's smiling because of Ilayda and s especially Jackson. I'm really thankful that Mark has a friend that is a completely opposite of his personality, Jackson is a very loud and bubbly boy, Mark is a really quite boy but when he's with Jackson he plays along with the members. My heart is at ease now that i don't have to worry so much for this grown up guy, although he risk his lives for his fans to put up a awesome performance, he hurt his waist recently becasue of he's landing,he didn't land correctly, i felt bad that i wasn't there with papa... "MOM!!! HELLOO" I was snapped out of my thoughts as Joey was raising his voice. "Mom I called you three times and you aren't answering... whatchu thinkin bout? Is there anything that's bothering you? Where's our dinner? Mom you should rest too but only atfter you make dinner for us" Joey grinned widely "Okay but are you gonna help me with the cooking? or else no dinner for you Joey Tuan. MARK TUAN YOU TOO COME AND HELP MAKE DINNER WITH YOUR BROTHER!" I yelled for Mark from the living room "owieee Mom you should have told me you wanted to shout for Mark... *pout*" Joey said sadly "I'm sorry baby our house's too big if i didn't shout will your brother hear me? No... and even if he did... he would deny it like you used to. Now help me with the cooking. N.O.W. NOW. or else" "no dinner for you... yes yes i get it mom. i'll get Mark down too..." whined Joey. "Thats my good boy right there. by the way what do you want to eat?" "PASTA! CARBONARA PASTA! please please please please mom please? *pout*" Joey said in a baby voice. "why not? hahah. go get your brother"I couldn't resist his pouting facing I just had to give in to him.

Joey's POV

I climbed up to the second floor, open the door, once I saw Mark I shot daggers at him, "WHY DIDN'T YOU GO DOWN AND COVER UP FOR ME?!? WHY BRO WHYYYYY????" I whined to Mark but he's just sitting there laughing at me. "By the way go down and help mom with dinner. NOW! STOP LAUGHING AND MOVE YOUR LAZY . sorry not sorry for shouting at you even though you're older than me because you bruh." I said teasingly "what if I said I didn't want to help? huhhh...?" Mark said provocking me, but I just smirked and said "Then NO dinner for you, I can finish your share don't worry because its our favourite dish. C.A.R.B.O.N.A.R.A. P.A.S.T.A. CARBONARA PASTA and you can't eat mom's famous carbonara pasta everyday, its your choice bruh its now or never." I didn't finish my sentence and Mark was already ahead of me. I closed the door not wanting to wake Ilayda up because i know that when I reach down i'll bicker with Mark for cheating. "MOM!!!!! MARK CHEATED!!!! HE WENT AHEAD OF ME HE'S OLDER HE SHOULD GIVE IN TO ME. MOMMY MARK CHEATED" I shouted while going down the stairs. "Joey shush. Ilyada is sleeping gosh." Grace said annoyed "whatever sis... Mark started it" i replied her. "you guys are the same can you guys not bicker once you see each other? come on you have a baby sister already start acting like an older brother." mom said in a really calm tone. "Yea you spoiled brat. start acting like an OLDER brother. HAHAHHAHAHHA heard that Joey? blehhh" Mark sticked his tougue out at me  "you're disgusting stop stop it. *doing the stop stop it dance*" i said feeling really irritated, my fist itching to punch him right in the face but nahhh i can't because he's my brother and i know at the bottom of my heart i love him alot and i want to spent every moment with him meaningfully because i can only see him once in 4 months and i missed him alot.

Mark's POV

It's always cute to see Joey get angry thats the reason why i irritate him most of the time, but i do wish he will stop being a mommy's boy and shower Ilayda with love. he has to know that he's not the youngest now, but its Ilyada. He should at least make some sacrifies for her and stop whining to mom about this lil lil stuff that i do... "OUCH... gosh i was too deep into my thoughts that i didn't pay attention about me holding a knife on the other hand..." i exclaimed making Joey and mom look at me "heh. *smiles awkwardly* i'm alright *embarrassed*" "here's the first aid kit this isn't the first time bro... few months ago you did it too, please be careful the next time because, ain't nobody's got time to run through and fro for your first aid kit. you should hug the first aid kit to sleep. *rolls eyes*" Joey said in a really i don't give a damn way.

*after dinner*

"mom... can i not do the dishes today and let Joey do all of them i'm too tired i'm having a jetlag. pwease? *pouts*" "HEY THATS TOTALLY UNFAIR MOM! MOMMY WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON ME OR MARK'S? YOU MAY ONLY CHOOSE ONE MOM! I'M WARNING YOU!" yelled Joey "hey baby. its not unfair. you're brother took a 10 hours flight just to meet us, you know how jetlag feels your brother's feeling that way too... did he tell you to do the dishes when we visit him in Korea? he didn't baby.... thats because he knows that you would have jetlag, he wanted you to rest so that you will be energized tomorrow... furthermore he took care of Ilyada today, didn't you notice? He have been by her side since morning, you can't blame him for not doing the dishes today. I'll make him do the dishes for tomorrow alright?" mom tried to talk to him to understand how i'm feeling now. I walked back to my room without showering i plopped on my bed beside Ilayda not long after i fell asleep.

*middle of the night*

*sound of baby crying* i was awakened by Ilayda's crying I was guessing she wanted milk. I picked her up into my embrace, brought her down into the kitchen, made milk but she wasn't drinking, i went to the rocking chair, rocked for a good 30 mins she finally slept. i brought her back up into my room and gently put her down on my bed and i lied beside her everything went smoothly after that.

Subbiesss added mark's pov in this ( the Tuan brothers don't act like that in real life too. i just neede more drama because its getting boring)

just pretend that mama tuan and papa tuan isn't that old okay.... gosh pls