Final

Fall For You

Hoseok has always been the bad boyfriend, or that what he think he is. He is maybe the worst in the world. He knows that, he has known that since the very start, but when he saw Taehyung cried that night, he just realized that he is worse than he thought. Much worse.

He inhales the cold air surrounding him, closes his eyes and exhales it; trying to calm himself, even though it’s useless. He wants to fix everything, but he doesn’t know what to do, or maybe not yet.

-

It all started from somewhere between March, damn, he even forgets where it all began. He chuckles sarcastically and his mind keep wandering around.

What he remembers were just on that day—even though he’s not sure when, exactly—Taehyung confessed his feeling for him, with over red blushing face, nervous face, stuttering words and shaking hands while she was trying to give Hoseok the home-made heart-shaped chocolate that she was just made the other night.

He remembers he was surprised that day, but he smiled, accepted the chocolate and patted her in the head. He said yes, and Taehyung cried in happiness, so cute that he finally hugged him and kissed her forehead before finally pulling her into a deep kiss.

From that day, they began that so-called relationship, going on some dates, sleeping in each other house a few times a month, calling each other’s pet name, and other things that a couple might do.

But actually, since the start, Hoseok never loves Taehyung. He said yes, but that’s because Taehyung looked so fragile, and he didn’t have a heart to say no, or to let that cute face crying over him hard. He didn’t want that to happen, so tried to accept her, and let things flow.

Month by month passed, but he still can’t love Taehyung like how much Taehyung loves him. He tried though, but he can’t. He was waiting to tell this to Taehyung, but he couldn’t find the right time, he didn’t want to crash Taehyung’s happiness over him.

Until that one day, a newbie named Jimin came to his office, she’s all cheerful, pretty and quite y, and that was the first time Hoseok’s heart skipped a beat. He thought he was falling in love for the first time, and that was a different feeling, he never experienced it with Taehyung before.

He tried hard to ignore her but the fact that they’re working in the same sector made him can’t help it. Jimin, as a newbie she was, would ask almost everything to Hoseok, and of course Hoseok would gladly answered it and even helped her in much more things.

The messages, calls, that once sent to Taehyung, now much more sent to Jimin. From good mornings, what are you doings and good nights, he never skipped a single message to Jimin. On the other hand, he wouldn’t even realize if he wasn’t sending a message for Taehyung in a day. He was too much in love with Jimin that he forgot that he had Taehyung.

Taehyung, however, confused about her boyfriend’s behavior lately. She was still waiting for Hoseok’s messages though, but since they’re keep not coming, on one day, she decided to come to Hoseok’s office to figure out if is he really that busy that he can’t even message or call her even for once.

However, what Taehyung found out was different, and she was more than shocked to know the truth. Right in Hoseok’s room, he could see that Hoseok was there, but there was someone else. A woman was sitting in Hoseok’s chair, her hand held the mouse. Hoseok himself was standing behind her, bending a little bit so his face was near the woman, his hand was holding the girl’s hand that was holding the mouse. They all smile and happy. Taehyung’s heart tightened when she saw that, she wanted to punch the woman, moreover Hoseok, but she can’t. So she decided to run while tears were running down her cheeks.

Unfortunately, Hoseok didn’t see that, he was just too busy with his own world with Jimin. Too busy smelling Jimin’s scent, caressing Jimin’s soft skin and stole a peck on her quite chubby cheek that made her blushed.

But at the night, Hoseok found it strange when he didn’t get any message from Taehyung. His night message with Jimin was over a few hours ago because Jimin was asleep, but Taehyung hadn’t sent him any message since the afternoon, that made him confused.

He tried to send Taehyung a message about what was she doing, but he didn’t get a reply after a full one hour of waiting, so he decided to shrug it off and went to sleep. He still didn’t get a reply, even when the morning came.

He was confused but then again he shrugged it off and went straight to his bathroom. He had a date with Jimin today since it was Saturday and they didn’t go to work. He chose to wear a nice t-shirt, a pair of jeans and a jacket to make his look more relax since it was the first time for him to go on a date with Jimin.

He was about to go out from his house when suddenly his phone buzzed, signaling that a message just came. Hoseok stopped and looked at the message, anticipating that it was Jimin, but it was actually Taehyung. Hoseok opened it right away.

From: Tae

Let’s break up

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but then replied the message asking why. Taehyung didn’t answered it right away, so he thought he could wait for the message while having a date with Jimin. So he stood up and walked to the café where he and Jimin planned to meet up.

Jimin was already there when Hoseok came, wearing a quite tight blue dress above her knees, no sleeves and her hair was tied pigtail. She was pretty, Hoseok admitted, and he went to the table Jimin was sitting on and greeted her.

They were having a good time chatting when suddenly Hoseok’s phone buzzed. Hoseok made an excuse for Jimin to opened his phone and Jimin nodded. He opened his phone and read a message from Taehyung.

From: Tae

I’ve known everything. Have fun with her.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows again, he quickly replied the message.

To: Tae

I need an explanation. I’ll come to your house right now

He then again excused himself to Jimin, saying he could go to home because their boss made him to make something today and it’s an important thing. Jimin looked confused but then she nodded and gave Hoseok a cheering word.

Hoseok drove to Taehyung’s house as fast as he could. He didn’t know why, but he had that feeling to be there as fast as possible, he didn’t want Taehyung to do anything stupid, even though he was sure he didn’t have any feeling towards Taehyung.

He arrived at Taehyung’s house faster than he could think, and he rushed in by the duplicate key Taehyung had been giving to him. He was searching for Taehyung everywhere, and he found her in her room, on her bed, crying loudly while hugging her both knees.

Hoseok’s heart tightened when he saw this, he tried to walked closer but Taehyung stopped him.

“Don’t cry..” Hoseok said, clenched his fist trying to hold himself from hugging Taehyung.

“Just like you care,” she whispered, Hoseok’s heart tightened once again.

“Of course I care about you, Tae,” Hoseok said and made himself brave enough to walked closer to the bed. Taehyung moved behind to avoid Hoseok and Hoseok sighed.

“You don’t love me, do you?” Taehyung asked still hugging her both knees, but her eyes peeked to look straight to Hoseok.

“I-“ Hoseok shut his mouth, he didn’t know what to say. Did he love her? Or did he not?

Taehyung laughed sarcastically but tears running down her cheeks, “I should’ve known since the very start. You never told me you love me before, or even now.”

 “Tae..” Hoseok tried to taste Taehyung’s name on his tongue again, and it somehow hurt him. “Let me hug you.”

Taehyung shook her head, “no need. We’re done. You can go.”

Hoseok sighed, he stood up and retreated slowly to the outside. He could hear Taehyung’s cry got louder with every step he took, and his heart got tighten with every sound of her crying.

-

Hoseok looks up at the sky to count the stars, doesn’t really know what to do anymore, when suddenly his phone buzzes and he opens his phone, hoping it will be Taehyung but found out it’s not. It’s a message from Jimin.

From: Jiminie

Hey, done with your work? :)

Hoseok stares at it for a while. Yeah, Jimin, his heart skipped a beat when he saw Jimin, but is Jimin the right one for him? Or is she not?

Hoseok sighs before decided to reply the message Jimin was sending him.

To: Jiminie

Not yet

And in a matter of seconds a reply is coming to his phone.

From: Jiminie

Don’t push yourself too hard, tell me if you need any help. Fighting!

Hoseok smiles and sends her a message back.

To: Jiminie

Thanks, but I don’t need any help

Hoseok puts his phone on his pocket again. He stretches his body and rests himself again his car in front of Taehyung’s house. Yes, basically, he hasn’t really gone from Taehyung’s house. He might be is, but he is still in front of Taehyung’s house, waiting for her to maybe comes up and changes her mind. He doesn’t know why, but he doesn’t want his relationship with Taehyung ends.

Is Hoseok finally loves Taehyung back? Is he? After a long time of experiencing some things with Taehyung, and even after he thinks he falls in love with Jimin? Is he actually only loves Taehyung? Then how about his feeling towards Jimin?

He is too confused by himself, but one thing he is sure, he doesn’t want to hurt Taehyung. He doesn’t want to see Taehyung crying, and if the presence of him can make her not crying, he will do it. Is it what people called love?

Hoseok inhales deeply again, before finally exhales it for the nth time since he was here. He tried to think about everything he has done with Taehyung, trying to compare everything he has done with Jimin, and even compare Taehyung to Jimin itself.

Jimin, she is a pretty, cheerful and y woman. She is the real ideal type of Hoseok, but does he wants Jimin to not cry?

On the other hand, Taehyung. She is a cute girl, easily gets nervous, fragile and a bit childish. And he doesn’t want Taehyung to not cry, when he looks at her crying, what he want to do is hold her in his arms, whispering her sweet nothings and tells her that everything will be alright, and protect her, makes her stop crying.

“I love her,” Hoseok whispers, tasting the sound of it in his own ears, “I love Taehyung,” he says again a bit louder this time and he doesn’t even know why but he loves the sound of it.

He runs back into the house, so proud and ready to tell Taehyung that finally after this long time, he certain that he loves Taehyung. He runs to her room but then stopped.

Taehyung is there, lying on the bed in silent. Hoseok walks closer, admiring her beautiful face and kisses her cheek, “Taehyung, I love you.”

But then he realized the red stain on the bed, and he surprised. He examines Taehyung’s body to see where the blood is from and found that Taehyung’s wrist has a cut, looks like a deep one that keep bleeding. Hoseok is now panic, he is trying to wake Taehyung but she doesn’t wake at all.

“Taehyung, no,” Hoseok shakes his head, “no, don’t do this.”

Tears are flowing down into Hoseok’s cheeks when he realized Taehyung is not there anymore, Taehyung has killed herself, maybe because she is frustrated and can’t take it anymore. Hoseok realized that is so dumb, he shouldn’t ever cheat, he shouldn’t even leave her alone like this. And it hurts him now, because he just realized that he loves her.

“Taehyung, I love you.”

The end

I know I’m sorry for making this a sad ending one, I’m thinking of making this happy ending but happy ending is too mainstream and I want to make a different one, hahaha. I know the feels but who cares since I just miss writing V-Hope fanfic. I’m including JiHope here not because I ship them, but just because they’re so close nowadays okay? VHope is still the one in my heart. Okay, I hope you guys enjoy this and don’t kill me okay? I’ll maybe comeback with the other happy ending VHope! Comment please!