Final

Groupie Hoe

Minzy sat alone at the bar as she downed the sixth or was it the seventh shot of vodka. Whichever number it was, she couldn't stop drinking as the music flooded her ears. "Another shot please," she shouted over the music to the bar tender who shook his head as he sent down the next drink.

"Hey baby girl, you look..."

She rose her hand up and pushed her palm out to the guy who tried to hit on her, "Please don't."

"Damn girl, you ain't all that anyway," the guy shook his head and quickly left as he had came.

Turning her head at the giggling she could hear from the other side of the bar she felt her stomach churn. She frowned as she gazed over at the boyishly-charmed yet sophistically looking man. He was one of those guys that all of the guys in the club praised and wanted to be. The reason being is that he had his own flock of women surrounding him. As she sat watching how the women shamelessly threw themselves at the man, she was a bit intrigured how the man seemed unfazed by them all. But she knew better, he was a man after all and would somehow fall for one of those mindless women.

"Why don't you admit it, you want to go over there," a voice interupted her assessment.

She rolled her eyes and looked to his a knowing grin on her best friend's face, "Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about."

"You mean your aren't wet from staring at him," Bom teased as she swayed to the music playing.

" you," Minzy hissed as ordered another drink.

"No thanks, I'm getting that else where," Bom stuck her tongue out as she stole Minzy's shot and quickly drank it.

Minzy coughed a laugh as she slapped her friend on her arm, "You !"

"You're the for not going over there," Bom nodded over to the crowd of women still trying to get the man's attention but he seemed more interested in his phone.

She sighed as she gave her bestie a look to not push it, "Please Bom I'm starting to feel wasted and I don't have time to be one of those es."

"Then you know what we gotta do, let's go dance!"

Minzy chuckled as Bom pulled her up on her feet and towards the dance floor. Letting the beat take control of her body, Minzy swayed her hips side to side as she danced with her best friend. Mouthing words from time to time, she laughed as they would reenact some dance moves from the music videos. Becoming the center of attention, she body rolled from left to right with her best friend before whipping her hair around. Her crazy dancing earned cheers from all around making her lose herself as she let her fingers run up and down her body. The cheering of the crowd and the influence of alcohol made her dangerously .

Before she knew it, she along with Bom were surrounded by a sea of men.  Each trying to get her attention, which she used to her advantage as she swayed with one and wrapped her leg around another to be dipped by another guy. She was having a time of her life as she spun and landed in the arms of the boyish sophistically looking guy from earlier.

His eyes piereced her very own as everything around them seemed to fade out but the music. He took her arms and wrapped them around his neck as he possessively wrapped his arms around her waist to bring her close. Not ever breaking their gaze, he began to sway them to the beat of the music. Minzy couldn't admit it, but she felt a bit uneasy under his intense gaze. From afar he looked so uninterested and distant when she watched him earlier, but now he was the total opposite. He was living in the moment with her as the music made their bodies flow smoothly together. Twirling her into a dip, he snapped her back up against his chest to where his lips were just inches away from hers. Just a few more inches of separation that she hoped he'd cross, but the crowd roared all around her to bring her back to reality.

Minzy felt dumb as she pushed away from the guy and rushed out of the night club. Nearing the exit, she came to an abrupt halt as she was pulled back and turned to see the man she was dancing with just seconds ago. "Where are you going?"

"I...can't do this," she felt her emotions building up.

"You can't do what," he asked in confusion. "Are you crying?"

She shrugged as she pulled out of his grasp and folded her arms over her chest, "I'm not crying. I'm just upset."

"Why are you upset?"

"I shouldn't have come," she shook her head as she turned to make another attempt to leave.

"Minzy wait," he took hold of her wrist to stop her again. "I'm sorry." She closed her eyes trying to hold back what the alcohol was so willing to let slip past her lips. "I shouldn't have made you come. Can you forgive me?"

She turned and looked him straight in the eyes as she tried to contain her feelings, "Don't with me Jiyong, you can't treat me like those groupie hoes you have following you around."

"Groupie hoes? I would never treat my girlfriend like a groupie hoe. If anything I'm one of your groupie hoes," he teased as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I was texting you the entire night waiting for you and I didn't see you until I heard the crowd cheering for you and Bom."

Minzy pouted when he quickly pecked her lips as he pulled out her phone and showed her all the missed calls and texts he had sent her, "Sorry I just saw all those women surrounding you and couldn't help myself from thinking..."

"Thinking what," he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Chuckling she hugged him tightly as she inhaled his cologne, "That if you did anything stupid with any of those hoes I would kick all their asses followed by yours!"

"Ouch so generous, considering some of them are your friends too," he laughed. "Such a jealous girlfriend I have."

She cocked her head up at him and stuck her tongue at him, "So, you were jealous when I was just dancing!"

He eyed her in disbelief as he released her and reenacted her dancing, "I'm sorry you were basically grinding and booty popping all over every guy saying look at me I'm ing y and I know it!"

Minzy couldn't stop laughing as she was backed up against the wall as Jiyong horribly pushed his up against her and in a goofy manner jiggled his up and down. "Stop! You're doing it all wrong," she smacked his as he turned biting his lower lip dramatically and winked at her.

Jiyong chuckled as scooped her up and kissed her roughly and deeply, "This is what you get for making me jealous."

She brushed her lips against his and smirked, "Then maybe I should make you jealous more often."

"You really know how to bring out the groupie hoe in me," he teased as he pressed his lips against hers once more.

 

Author's Notes:

This is to written to one of my guilty pleasures as of lately that has been stuck in my head. Shamefully I admit that this is written to Nick Jonas-Jealous! Bwahahaha! It's so catchy that I couldn't help but free write to it. It's my mind mv to this song hehe. Thanks for reading! 

P.S. 

Please check out my writing contest that I'm hosting, Vivid Dreams  . See I'm not that great of a writer but I still do it ha! It'd mean alot if I could get more participants so if you can pass by and see if it's something you'd be interested in, that'd be awesome. Thanks!!!