Chapter 14

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its been three days already for both Byul’s and Woobin’s detention after school and what Byul started calling it as her daily after school hell. It was going over the limit with Woobin’s bickering all the time and his ways of running away spooning and let her do the work alone but today Byul decided to put an end for Woobin childless and irresponsibility and so she walked over to the roof top storage where all the unused tables and desk were kept that they needed to transfer to the gym which is going up three floors and down three.

“You’re not going to run away from this Woobin ah..” Byul angry spat out and glared at the grinning Woobin who was standing carelessly with his hands inside his school pants “Stop laughing or I’ll force you to… and STOP standing there motionless, we have a lot to do” Byul yelled and headed to the store but not forgetting to look at her back to make sure Woobin was following.

Woobin was happy. Angry Byul was the best scene he could ever watch, it just makes hi thrill, so excited and energize him. He moved his legs walking behind her with steady but lazy steps and still the smile on his face as he was watching Byul walking so angry and the frown on her face “Aren’t you here yet .. “Woobin hurried a little after hearing Byul’s threatening voice and reached to that big storage with like hundreds of desk and chairs. Both made a big deep sigh.

 “The F**k, how are we going to move all this” It was Woobin whining this time and Byul nodded in agreement.

“I guess we have no choice..” Byul said “ MOVE…” Byul ushered Woobin to start working ad both started on moving some chairs to the Gym at the first floor and going back up with more..

It took them like forever until they moved most of the desks and tables with a lot of rest and swearing from time to time and Byul cursing Woobin for her bad luck.. “It’s all your fault “ was the most sentence Woobin had heard in his whole life..

It was then when they went back up to the storage after finishing all what the moving thing and had to pick up their things that they put in the storage that they decided to rest a bit. Byul sitting on one of the wooden chair in one side and Woobin in the other, both breathless and head thrown back and taking deep breathes …

“This was a disaster, Remind me to run when I see Mr. jisub next time..” Byul stated after tilting her face to look at the other tired person or devil as she liked to call him but again she thought that she was glad that he didn’t run away from her today “You didn’t let me do all the work, that’s strange” Byul spoke her mind.

“Well, I’m not that heartless, and this” Woobin ushered toward the remaining desks at the back “This is too much for a girl to handle” Woobin said and smiled, a genuine smile which was rare to see.

“Yeah sure…” Byul said not believing what Woobin said about not being heartless “well, it hink we should go, its late already..” Byul said after seeing that it passed 6pm and had to go home and just drop her exhausted body on the bed.

“Ok babe… let’s go “Woobin said and stood up cheerfully jumping from his chair and went a head of Byul to open the storage room and head out but at the time he started sliding the door knob open but the door wouldn’t open and again he tried again..

“Don’t joke a round…” Byul threatened after noticing Woobin actions and not being able to open the door.

“I’m not joking, its locked..” Woobin seriously said but was shoved a back when Byul run to the door and tried to check it herself and what… it wouldn’t open…

“OMG, why are we locked .. Yaaaaahhh open the door” Byul started shouting for anyone to hear her and banging on the door..

“You’re crazy..” Woobin snickered looking at her.

“Yeah I’m crazy but I’ll be more crazy if I had to spend the night with you” Byul said glaring at him and went back to banging the door and shouting for anyone to help them out.

“Were at the roof top, who would hear you shouting..” Woobin reasoned but was still facing Byul’s back.

“at least I’m trying, I don’t want to … oh my, my hand phone?” Byul stopped banging the door as she remembered her cell phone and headed to her back bag which was laying on the corner  and got her phone out “Shit shit daamn ,, the heck with this bad luck” Byul started cursing when she saw her phone was out of reach and she wouldn’t be able to call anyone “Check yours..” She asked Woobin with a frown…” PPali”

“Cant.. “ Woobin said and went over to the chair he was sitting on earlier and pulled his legs up on the other chair that was facing him “I forgot my phone home today..”

“Are you kidding me.. why today, why did it have to be today” Byul stomped to Woobin side and started yelling “Did you plan all this, I plan you did it” She started accusing Woobin for everything.

Woobin opened one eye and closed it again, Byul angry face wasn’t satisfying him right now when all she was doing is accusing him “Why does it have to be my fault” He said “Not everything happening my fault

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter