Chapter 15

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mine or yours?”

Kai stopped to think for a second before answering to Carmen’s question “hmm… which is easier for you.. you choose” he finally said after long stop.

Carmen smiled nervously “Then… how about we try both..” She said and saw Kai’s puzzled look “Let’s try my house and then yours, we’ll see then which is more comfortable to study in” She explained and Kai face relaxed a little..

Since they agreed to study together or it’s Carmen teaching Kai some math stuff that he dislike the most, they both were too nervous around each other but there was nothing that would stop them from doing this step, in the end it was for someone benefit, that’s what Carmen said to herself.

It was a really a big step for Carmen, because she never had someone into her house and into her private life.. she hesitated a bit to choose her house but then she thought it wouldn’t be fair  or right to choose his and it would look kind of, hmmm… she doesn’t really know..

“Okay…” Kai nodded and ushered Carmen to walk beside him..” so, where is your house…”He asked as they walked side by side..

Carmen pouted a little regretting suggesting to go to her house for the first tutoring but she couldn’t refuse now when they are both now heading toward it..” hmm a bit further..”

“Do you walk or use the bus or someone picking you up?” Kai asked calmly as he swayed his feet on the floor.. his steps were smooth and long made Carmen stare slightly at the dancer.

“I walk…” Carmen answer little a shamed…

“Okay..let’s go…” Kai said as he lifted his back bag on his shoulder and both reached to the School gates getting out from it and heading to Carmen house.

 

It took about forty five minutes to reach Carmen House, Kai was exhausted. Though he was a dancer and it takes a lot of energy and movement but he never walked this long in his life… “How do you walk all that everyday..” He asked astonished by how far she walk everyday to reach school and now he knew why was she always late.

Carmen couldn’t answer, she felt shame and bad and she really, really regretted bringing him home with her.. ”sorry..” She apologized while looking at the floor.

They both stood at the doorway, Carmen sulking in herself and Kai waiting patiently for her to ask him in..”Aren’t we going in.. is this your place?” Kai asked looking all around the house which wasn’t big or fancy, just normal random house in the neighborhood..

“Uh yeah.. come in…” Carmen put the keys inside the door lock and flicked it open. Both stepped into the dark house, lights were all closed and it was empty from any human being…

Kai looked around checking the house and clearly pouting after Carmen opened the lights and saw how empty it was.. “Does anyone live here..?” He asked when seeing the sofa was still covered with a white sheets and no portraits or anything that leads for this house to be occupied..”It’s empty..” Kai kept scanning the place and the empty aura was just stuffing.

“Sorry for that… didn’t have time to unpack and my parents…well,  they are on a..  trip” Carmen explained with hesitance, she walked by Kai and ushered him to follow her into her bedroom which was more comfortable and alive.  

 Their tutoring started after Carmen and Kai settled well in the room, finding the floor a better place for both of them to be comfortable and shutting away all connection to the world, Carmen started on explaining some equations for Kai and trying her best on making them as simple as she could that would make him remember them later.

And so on, hours went by and both were yawning after all these time with only studying. Carmen decided to stop the lessons and went to the kitchen to make some snacks and juice for her and Kai.

Carmen called Kai to accompany her to the kitchen after finishing with some snacks. They both sat on the serving table in front of each other, silently munching on the sandwiches Carmen had made and then there are times when accidently their eyes would meet…

Carmen would shyly advert her eyes away from Kai’s and keep staring at the table or munching on the food..

“I Hope I didn’t give you a hard time today..” Kai spoke first breaking the silent that covered the empty room.

“oh,. No.. you didn’t .. you’re fast In understanding “ Carmen stuttered shyly.

“well, You were good in explaining..” Looking at Carmen straight in the eyes, Kai said “You are better than our teacher.. You should consider teaching later on..”

Carmen stopped eating and thought about Kai’s suggestion… She had never thought of what she wanted to be in the future and that idea was appealing for her but … “I’ll think about it.. “Carmen smiled but that smile didn’t reach her eyes..

Carmen flinched after hearing her alarm and got up instantly with Kai staring at her in wonder “Is anything wrong?” He asked ..

“Uh no, but.. sorry, it’s time to go work..” Carmen stuttered again and apologized “Sorry, I think we should continue tomorrow, I can’t be late for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter