owning you

my star
  • Again, I'm not contented with the impossible, I no longer can bear the fact that you being far away from me.

    Watching you from distance become a source of pain, hearing your sad soughs coming from some desolation my star is going through
    the life in the beightness is not as perfect as it seems, it's not even close to be in any sense.


    I will take you, ravish you , make you mine with all meanings this word can give.

    And I know you want it too, even if you don't show it, I know all about it.

    I know that you desire me as much as I do, I know when you tell me to get over myself is just a confirmation on what I'm saying

    Nope, it's not an ego ,you know it's not as well , it's just someone as proud as you would never admit such things,

    so I'm only making it easier for you.

    I can confidently say we just know each other more than we know ourselves.

     

     

    after what it seems like forever, I did it......

    I made the impossible possible finally.......

    As hard as it was, everything was repaid, and what's better than having my star right infront of me.

     
     
  •  

    The sight of you is just like how I imagined you would be in my fantasies.

    One thing is different though...

     

    And that is you look way more enticing in person, and with every moment I spend in front of you, I become more tempted.

    From you I got the yes long ago, for what?

     

    To do whatever comes in mind It's about time to show what I meant with making you mine, just like you asked me before.

     

    I couldn't take my eyes off of you ,stuck in trance as I'm still stunned with the fact that you are actually right in front of my eyes.

    You your lips out of nervousness, and that made me lose the last string that was holding on my sanity.

    You don't know how tempting you looked, if so, you wouldn't do any of this, and you would fear for yourself from me.

     

    I let my body works on its own, as I grabbed your fiddling fingers and intertwined them with mine, I felt your steady breaths hitch

    You were avoiding to look at me while I was appreciating your beauty.

     

    when you looked at me finally, at the simple eye contact ,lots of words were exchanged

    I squeezed your hand a bit, I felt you melt in the touch, and I found myself getting closer to you

     

    I held your face, ran my thumb over your cheek, and you closed your eyes as you leaned in my palm

    Cute? No simple word as that is not enough to describe such acts coming from a creature like you.

     

    I was taking my time admiring your angelic features, 'cause I just felt it's not right to do something while your eyes closed

    I wanted to see their reaction, so i waited until they fluttered open and fixed their gaze on me.

     

    I gulped my nervousness down and started to lean toward you, The expression you wore I couldn't understand

    but I know it doen't contain any hint of rejection.

    you were thrilled just like me, excitement sparkles in our eyes wanting more of each other.

     

    When our longing lips finally met, i have to admit..

    the feeling was out of this world.

    It was a moment of bliss as I felt myself got a taste of heaven through these lips.

     
     
  • I don't know if the time stopped or that's just what I wanted to happen

    'cause it felt like everything around us is no longer existed, As if it was only me and you in this world.

     

    The savor of the tender lips I always wanted to claim you as mine just so delicate.

     

    And here we are, my arm around your waist as I hold you close to me.

    your arms around my neck saying you love the thought of being all mine.

     

    We pulled away to catch our breath, I smiled at you, probably the widest and most genuine ever.

    You smiled back slightly as your face flushed red and you tried to hide your face in my chest from embarrassment.

     

    I think there's an impposible in the end ,and it's me being any happier

     

     

     

     

     

    the end