finding you

my star
  • In the darkest night I got to find the brightest star.
    It seemed so beautiful as it sparkles from distance, It was out of my reach..

    There were many shining stars around her, that fact made me think that she would never notice me.
    someone who lives in the shadow.


    I'm the kind of greedy person, watching her from a distance will never be enough
    As much as I wanted her to be mine ,I felt like everything is against me.
    When destiny is against you, what do you have in your favor to face it?
    Simply nothing...



    Impossible, is a word I've erased from my glossary,
    I made everything possible I wantes to have you, and I'm willing to make it happen
    but I didn't know what to do
    should I step out of my place, walk toward the flare?
    'cause I believed that you wouldn't leave your spot to approch a dark creature like me.

    But this idea might have been wrong .
    after I had the pleasure of watching you, I got to know that you were one curious star.
    who somehow end up walking toward me, toward the darkness in the matter of fact.

    maybe that's why I was attracted to you in the first place.
    You are surely one unique star ,and I was too busy keeping my eyes on you, to realize the fact that I was falling deeply in love with you.

    We were approaching each other ever so slowly, maybe not us who were getting closer,
    but our hearts.
    even with the thousand miles between us, a million feelings filled it.

    I felt like you were always there , guarding and guiding me and most of all loving me.
    but still I wanted you to be right next to me, to feel your presence filling my emptiness and darkness that are surrounding me.

    I wanted you to take my hand , lead me to the light, so we can always be together.
    sharing anything and everything .

    Now this situation pushing me to believe that there is impossible , there is a limit for our unlimited love
    but no, my emotions are beyond the limits.
    My love is like the sea, you could drown in it, or just swim smoothly, your 
    choice.
    and I think you chose the right option.

    My needs for you keep on growing, I need to be held in your embrace when I'm sad.
    pull you close and wipe your tears when you cry.
    I just want to look into your eyes, be mesmerized by their charm as they look back at me.
    as your ayes would say many things, unaudible words that only me could hear.
    those beautiful longing eyes matching mine as they were screaming and pouring passion.

    I can tell how you would feel,
    Your heart beat fasten,
    your body will be stiffen
    I'd love the sight of your quivering lips,
    as your hands will become unsteady,
    and you'd keep interlocking your fingers and loosen them.

    No I'm not deviant, but I think that what would happen when I trace my fingers on the master piece infront of me.
    Just imagining it making me lose my mind to the thought....









    first of two chapters