1

My Rockstar.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

DARA

 

 

“God damn it Jackson! Get your head out of the gutter and start thinking of your career.” I crossed my arms as I leaned back on my swivel chair.

 

“Do I still have this so called ‘career’?” He asked smirking, but I knew deep down. He was upset with himself. I didn’t agree to handle him for 5 years for nothing. Handling artist and keeping them in line is hard especially if one of your artist is a play boy  and who loves to party. Its messy. Like the situation we are in right now.

 

“Oh, don’t act all too cocky with me Jackson, I’m your manager. And I’m suppose to manage you. But if you keep doing this and no go to rehab, I’m quitting. I’m not going to let you ruin the reputation that worked so hard for. And I don’t want the other artist that I’m also currently handling to get affected.” I hissed at him. Oh he knows, I know he knows how I don’t like when media attacks my artists. I protect them.

 

 

He rans his hand on his face and sags on the seat in front of me more.

 

“But what’s going to happen after I go to rehab? People are still going to call me an addict anyways.” He snorted.

 

“You are going to start over from scratch. And whose fault is it that the public is now going to brand you an addict who cant keep his pants to himself?” I rolled my eyes. Jackson, Jackson is the youngest artist I’m handling right now. He’s 21,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter