"What Kind of Sorcery Is This?"

Stop Playing With My Heart

 

 

“Hey vic!” Nichkhun opened the conversation

“Vic? Woow! Boy! Are we even close?!” Victoria retorted.

“Uh. I know this is all of a sudden, but, uhm, I should say I’m sorry to what had happened the day when we met I was so harsh on you and, uhm I wanted to make it up to you.” Nichkhun answered.

“Oh! You better be. Because I had nerve damages because of you.”

“I know. Uhm so. I’mma go ahead. You eat your lunch I don’t want you to get hungry so . . .yeah. Eat well. I really hope we meet again soon enough.”

Victoria blushed but she didn’t want Nichkhun to realize that she was actually blushing. “Duh?! We will see each other soon. We’re on the same school remember?”

“Oh yeah. You go ahead. I’mma go find my friends”

So Victoria headed out and went to find her friends. She noticed that the cheerleaders, the duddettes, the nerds and most especially Yuri were actually staring at her with eyes wide open. She realized that the “Campus Crush” was actually talking to her. She didn’t think it was an honor until she realized it.

She found her friends waving at her while she was spacing out. “Oh! Hey!”

            “Oh! Hey, Little Miss Popular! The girls are actually GLARING at you! What did you actually talk about?” Amber laughed.

            “Oh! Nothing! He just said sorry for what he did the first time we met.”

            “Oh. My. God. That’s all. I mean, I never imagined him to be all tight-lipped!” Krystal exclaimed.

            “Shush! Not everybody knows a good fact about the ever popular Nichkhun” Amber shut Krystal. “So when are you gonna meet again?”

            “I don’t know! I don’t want my all hair pulled out any second from now. Don’t you know, I am the number one enemy of the girls as of this moment? So, Krystal, you must guide me with all your life because you pushed me into talking to him. Arraseo?” Victoria jokingly told her friends.

            “Of course!”

            And the bell rang for the next period.

            “That was it? I haven’t even had the chance to eat my lunch!” Victoria exclaimed

“Toria, Amber and I have to scuttle our butts now. We have an exam we haven’t studied for yet so, uhm, we better get going.

“Sure! Go get your butts off the cafeteria already! If you guys fail again this time, I’ll kill you both!” then she stood up and gathered her things. She saw an extended arm towards her. It was holding a sandwich enclosed in a neatly-folded napkin. She looked up to see Nichkhun holding the sandwich.

            “I was watching you the whole time.” Nichkhun told her and she froze

“I saw that you still hadn’t eaten a single thing so I got you this.” He smiled.

“Thank you.” The only words that came out of after hearing Nichkhun say  “I was watching you the whole time” and the fact that Nichkhun got her a sandwich. The thought of it makes her want to melt.

“It’s a Ham and Cheese Sandwich. I heard that’s your favorite.”

“Uh. Yeah. You did a lot of research about me, huh?”

“Pretty much. So, uhm, should I walk you to your next class?”

“Sure.”

“So, where to?”

“Chemistry Laboratory. Room number 146”

“What kind of sorcery is this?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“That’s my next class too. What a coincidence?”

“Oh! Uhm. We better get going we’re three minutes late and the lab is 10 minutes away from here. I don’t want to write a 5-page reflection essay written on a legal-sized bond paper so we better hurry.”