One.

Playing with fire.

 

CHAPTER ONE.

"WHATTTT!!!"

"Ya, Hani-ah." Hyosung bow slightly to people who been glaring to their table. "Lower your voice." Hani didn't care, her best friend in a serious problem. The thing she been afraid of, that happening now!

"How, when did all of those start?"

"Around a month ago."

"And you just tell me!"

"At first I thought, I just thinking too much and please, he been dating a lot pretty girl, lot lot more prettier than me. How can he like a girl like me, I'm a orphan, I don't have a good background like him."

"That's not a problem, he is interested in you! No wonder I'm feel like he been eyeing you lately."

"I am his secretary remember, of course he need to."

"You,-" Hani pointing a finger to Hyosung. "You better be careful."

"Why she needs to be careful?" Both of the girls turn around, searching a deep voice who asking that. It's Hani’ boyfriend Kai. He sat next to his girlfriend and put his arm around her shoulder.

"This girl, she is playing with fire! You remember our boss?"

"U-uh."

"He is starting to showing a lot affection toward her!"

"Aren't you said he do like Hyosung type of girl?" Kai didn't get it why Hani make a big fuss over this matter. Hyosung is an attractive girl, and that guy has everything that a girl wants. "Do you like him?"

"No, I told her. I'm his secretary and he is my boss. That's it." Hyosung do think that way before, now she seriously not sure about her feeling. Her heart skipped a beat he touch her or sometimes she went blank when he looking at her in the eyes.

"Still I don't like it, don't forget about what happen last time..." Hani keep going and she saw Hyosung give her a look. "Ju-just be careful."

"Arasso mother." Hyosung reply playfully. "I'm going now, won't bother your date."

Hyosung wave at them and leave the room.

Kai looked at Hani.

"What are you talking about?" Hani know he talking about the secret talking but she just shake her head. She can't tell him even if she want to, Hani just don't want her best friend to get hurt again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HYOSUNG'S POV

"Hyosung-ah..." Yunho-Oppa, my co-worker called me. It's already time for us to go home and usually when Hani not around, he will drive me home or we will eat dinner together but Mr. Jung want me to wait for him. "Let's go,-"

"Mmm, I can't Oppa. Boss wants me to wait for him."

He frown, "It's Saturday night, he should let you have some fun."

"I know but promise I will got with you next time." I smile at him, we been planning for today. I want to watch a movie so much, and he the only one that willing to go. He is my best friend beside Hani. "Drive safe."

"I will wait till Mr. Jung called you then."

"Good idea." He told me about his hilarious drunk story. Never fail to make me laugh anytime, we been chatting for a while then suddenly he stop talking and pull my chair closer to him. "Yaa!" I shriek. He brings his face close to my ear and whisper something.

"Hyosung-ah, I'm..." He only managed to talk a few words. He stopped when we heard someone calling my name, I know from the sound of it. I know it's him.

"Miss Jeon."

It sound louder than usual and there's a hint of anger? I quickly pull away from Yunho-Oppa and stand up facing my boss. He do look bit piss, or it's just me imagine thing? Why he is angry? My god! He must hear us laughing and it's disturbed him?

"Yunho-ssi, shouldn't you go home by now?" He asked and I frown when he wear his usual cold look, I already use to see the other Daehyun who smile a lot to me. Yunho stand up next to me, but he didn't look troubled like me.

"I am just talking with her, waiting for you, sir."

"Nah, I'm done." He moved his gaze to me. "Let's go miss Jeon." Just like that he walk pass us and I quickly gather my things together, didn't want to piss my boss even more. I mouth sorry to Yunho-oppa and rush to the lift where he has been waiting for me.

The elevator ride kinda awkward. I can feel he still pissed about what happen just now and where are we going? I think he want me to working on something. I just followed him to the car, the driver open the door for us and I quietly sit next to him. I weighting should I or should I not asking where we going.

"Miss Jeon, don't you think it's inappropriate for you and your boyfriend to do what you do just now?"

I look at him, confused. "Boyfriend? I don't have boyfriend sir."

"You both look… close."

What he talking about, is he talking about Yunho-Oppa!!! He whispered something to me when Mr. Jung called me, he must think we kissing or something!

"No he just want to say something and we didn't so anything."

"He is not your boyfriend?"

"N-no."

There's a moment of silent again. I just looking outside the window, it's full of people outside having fun and yet I'm here working my off. I really don't know where will he taking me, sometimes he will take me when he had meeting with client outside but he never takes me pass my work time.

"Let's go Hyosung-ah."

Deg. I should use to it by now. When we are alone, he will call me by my name but I just can't.

"Y-yes, Mr. Jung." We are outside the car and he close the door for me, just then he trap me between the car and his body, with my back glue on the car, he place both of his hands on my side. He look at my eyes, I can't take my eyes of him.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Daehyun," He brought his face closer to mine, our nose almost touching. "I will punish you every time you call me Mr. Jung, should I?"

I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, M... I mean Daehyun-ssi."

He brings his face closer to me, "I warn you. Next time when I heard you call me Mr. Jung when we are alone, I will kiss you." My eyes widen in shock. He really enjoy teasing me, I place my palms on his chest and push him a little bit to free myself.

"You look really cute when you blushing." He laughed a little while I keep my head low and fanning my face. Jung Daehyun! Jongmal! I just stand there and he holds my hand while guiding me inside the building, I was trying to shake my hand of him but he holds it even tighter.

I give up and let him guide me inside, what is this place?

The elevator and stop at the third floor, when the door open. I saw a huge room full of pretty dress, heels and all kind that women would love to have. "Mr... Daehyun-ssi, why are you taking me here?"

"I can't let you wear those to a party." He casually answered.

"What party!" I almost scream.

"I will meet my business partners there and I need you to company me."

"But why I need to dress up, I can follow you like this. I'm your secretary, I can," He place his finger on my lips and shook his head.

"Tonight you are not my secretary but my partner." For a million times, he makes me speechless. Is this the famous Casanova Jung Daehyun, the man who can sway many hearts? I think the rumors is true cause I don't think my heart could handle this. "Just follow me."

"Good night, sir." A woman who maybe in 40's greet him, he hand me to the girl. "Find a dress for her and doll her up,"

"Yes, sir." With another words he walk away and Ahjuma look at me and scan my body. She gave me a dislike with my chose of clothing and shook her head a bit before finally saying something. "Hmm, I can fix you."

"What," She drag me to a room and force me to take off my outfit and make me try few dress.

This gonna be a long night.