Into.

Playing with fire.

 

Hyosung like to wear anything comfortable when she at home or when she is outside, she is that tomboy type but she do like to wear something feminine once a while. But here at work she try to look ordinary, wearing a plain blouse and skirt. Wearing a glasses even when she didn't need it, put her hair on pony tail. 

When her friend, Hani offer her a job at DH company. 

She want her to look 'plain' and when she ask her the reason why. Hani just say, you will know.

Now after working here for almost half year Hyosung know why.

"Hyosung-ah, you just the type that Mr. Jung like. I don't want him to playing around with you."

-

-

-

"Hyosung-ah!"

"Ah, you surprise me!"

Hani giggle, "Why you look so gloomy?"

"Nothing,-" She just sigh.

"Why!"

Hyosung been debating should she told Hani or not, what been bothering her these days. She think it’s time for her to tell her best friend.

 

flashback

"Come in."

Hyosung open the door, like usual He sit on his table working on something. His eyes still on the papers, "You need my help, sir?" With that he move his eyes to her and she just can lower her gaze, looking at her own feet.

The way he look at her not the same as before. It's make her uneasy, his gaze look like it want to strip the poor girl .

"Sir?" she still feel his hot gaze one her. 

She can't move when she saw him getting closer and closer to her. Her mind tell her to run away but her body just won't listen. "Didn't I told you to call me Daehyun when we are alone." He whisper that words to my ear,

"Ye-yes but,-"

All of sudden, he pull her hair ties and make her hair falls on her shoulder.

"I think you need to let her hair down, you look prettier this way."

The warning bell ringing inside her head as he take another step toward her. Making her walk backwards trying desperately to keep distance between them,  “S-sir.” My back hit the door of his office and soon enough his solid body press against mine making me herd to breath.

He want her to look at him but she still keeping her gaze to the floor. He place his finger on her chin and make her look up to him."Jeon Hyosung…" He don’t like it, he know she been draw a line between them. Like she want to make it clear that she is only his secretary and he is the boss. But he want more than that.

He stared down, looking at her eyes heatedly with such intensity. He removed his finger from her chin and move it to touch her neck, and stare at her trembling lips, how much he want to kiss those and make her moan his name. This driving him crazy! If he didn’t move now, he will regret this.

He don’t want to scare the poor girl and make her run away.

"S-sir..." in a blink of eyes, he withdraw himself and sat behind his working table. Trying to calm his hard, so is she, her face feel so hot.

This girl been Swimming on his mind since that day. That one time he saw her, she look different, that Hyosung look beautiful, her smile look so pure and sweet. The smile that can make the whole room awe, Far different from this Hyosung who been wearing a old fashion cloth and hide her beauty behind a glasses. 

This is the punishment for deceived him all this time. She maybe confuse with his sudden change this past weeks... This must be a lot more fun because she a new challenge for him. He never meet a girl who constantly ignore all his effort to flirting. 

It's official, he already decided that he want her.........