Daisy (hope)

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo found himself asking why he even bothered asking Baekhyun how the rest of the night went. apparently nothing happened and he was disappointed, did he seriously think the owner would let him take lace home with him? She wasn't some carnival prize.

"I want to go back tonight" Baekhyun leaned in closer to his cubicle. Kyungsoo threw him a quick irritated glance. The man was being irrational.

"Why?" he tried to keep his voice steady trying so hard not to let his emotions run high at work.

"I think I'm in love" a lopsided smile formed on Baekhyun's face. 

"you can't be serious right now" Kyungsoo sighed , mentally exhausted from this conversation already.

"I am, I love her, I want to save her" 

Kyungsoo shook his head and began typing out a legal consent form for his new client.

"scoff all you like but lace will be mine"

"do you know house crazy sound, what would you do force her to marry you" Kyungsoo says sarcastically as he typed.

Baekhyun don't for a moment, his eyebrows cocked quizzically. "Not a bad thought" he mumbled. He drummed his fingers and walked away.

Kyungsoo looked up at his friend like gone mad. 'Oh damn' he thought as he hopped from his chair, quickly in Korean he shouted

"don't be an idiot Baekhyun! I'm warning you."

but it was too late Baekhyun had already made up his mind, he just waved him off and made way to his side of the office.

defeated poor Kyungsoo  falls back into his chair with his head leaning back he mutters in his native language so no one would over hear "this will not end well"

Later that night Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and their newbie intern Chanyeol once again found themselves at The Den. Baekhyun ddecided it would be better to go to his house to change out of their work clothes, when Kyungsoo had said he change at home,Baekhyun and Chanyeol argued him down into staying at his, they could apparently share clothes. But Kyungsoo you his friends just didn't trust him to go home, because they knew he would try to get out of it.

He didn't understand why Baekhyun even decided he needed him to go, he got on well enough with Lace without him last night to be honest his presence wasn't really needed.

but in the end he didn't fight him on going, like he did last night. In an odd way he actually wanted to go, to see if you can spot the guy from yesterday. It was probably just a coincidence.  he probably never see him again.

 Why did he even care ?

Like last night Lace made her entrance, commanding all eyes to her as she walks seductively over to the table. Tonight she was dressed in blood red from head to toe, only her lips were onix black, her boots and garters wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter