Freesia (Longing)

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn't even want to go in the first place Baekhyun had insisted they check out this new bar that had just opened a month ago. If had been any bar it wouldn't been an issue, but this bar was called The Den and it was in London of all bloody places.

He could hear the bar-back's cockney accent,  he shivered at the thought.There was no real specifics information on who this bar caterd to, everything on the website was password protected, thid made Kyungsoo a bit uneasy.

he wasn't neurotic or anything he just like predictive ability and common sense and the moment Baekhyun ordered the club's name, he knew none of that would be served at 'The Den'.  Later that night Kyungsoo was subjected to his co-workers talk, The Den wasn't as shady as expected it to be.

It wasn't that bad a little cheesy but not shady. The bar was actually a host bar / club BMSD themed one, the host work on and dressed in leather and lace, they wore Domino or masquerade mask to conceal their identity, Which Kyungsoo sort of got, England was one of the laxs countries but it didn't mean you'd want your nosy neighbor in Yorkshire to know you worked at a kink bar part time. what will your spouse think they knew you were into kink? 'I'm sure the Londoner ladies would have plenty to gossip about.

The bar was set up to look like a dungeon with its lack of decor and flooring, it should have felt cold and impersonal but somehow it was oddly inviting.

Baekhyun was over the moon when the hostess who worked at our table called him master or sir he wasn't sure he would make it through the night if that continued. Kyungsoo had rolled his eyes aplenty within the half hour they been there. this was going to be a long night.

The bar was OK but nothing much to him , Yes the hostesses were stunning  but they woulf all be forgotten by the end of the night, and other words this would be his first and last night at the den.

They stayed till close because Baekhyun had reserve the table all night, he wanted to get the whole experience with the hostesses, once the ladies got a whiff of the money Beakhyun was flashing they all came around to get their share but once they but they all left once they felt they got enough tips. Unsatisfied Baekyun ask the owner of the bar for the most expensive hostedd to wait on the table. The owner smiles sinsterly and asked Baekhyun an odd yet telling question

"Dom or sub?"Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, he knew what his answer would be..

"sub" Baekhyun says confidently.

The  owner  smiles then places hand on his shoulder and told them Lace would join them shortly.

'Lace' didn't arrive unceremoniously, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter