Two surprises

Secret

Hello, everyone! I'm really sorry that i didn't update so long! But there was a reason...I'm really sorry! Hope you all will like my new chapter! I'll tell what was on previous chapters: first Dongwoon and HyunA started to date. They had first sweet kiss, then B2ST & 4minute received a letter from Cube Ent which was said that they can have an audition, but as we all know HyunA's and Dongwoon's parents are disagree with their interests. Dongwoon talked with his parents, and they let him go, but HyunA's parents disagreed...what should be next? Please accept my new chapter *O*<3

And also: WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Dongwoon POV]

 

We’re going to her house, because she needed to change… We arrived, and she went to her room to change, I sat on sofa comfortably and started to watch at the room where i was. It’s nice place, everything is bright and has cozy atmosphere, and I think decoration was made by HyunA’s mother, heh, I’m pretty sure!

All of sudden front door opens and three people come in with luggage… It’s HyunA’s family? Why they’re here? It’s not time! Why?

I get up and bowed to everyone who came in, oh, I should introduce myself!

-Good evening! My name’s Son Dong Woon! I’m HyunA’s boyfriend…

How will they react to this? To see me here? Oh…I’m nervous…

HyunA’s mother’s started to talk first:

-Hello! I know you; HyunA told me that she has a boyfriend… Ohhh, it’s been awhile since she had last love! It seems you really caught her heart! So, why are you here, Dongwoon?

I need to tell truth, and try to change HyunA’s parent’s point of view on her interest.

-I’m here, because I and HyunA are going to a practice.

-Practice? - HyunA’s mother looked like she disagrees with that. - I’m pretty sure, that HyunA said to you that we don’t want her to sing and dance; we want her to be a doctor. You should understand us, we love her, and we care about her future!

-But… She wants that, she really wants that. She understood that she won’t be a celebrity, because she didn’t have a chance, so she was studying hard to become a doctor as you wanted so, but now she has a chance! She needs your support…

I was telling the truth… She really needs it… I hope my words affected on them… I really hope so…

In that time HyunA came to us. She didn’t hear our conversation, and was shocked to see parents.

 

[HyunA POV]

 

-Mom, dad, sister? Why are you here?

Why are they here? Omo, it seems they know where I’m going… They disagreed, right?

-Hello, dear! - Mom said, she was thinking about something. I'm nervous. - Why are you standing here? We’ll talk later. Go with Dongwoon, hurry! - She smiled.

I’m confused. Why? What happened? Why Dongwoon’s smiling? I don’t understand!

 

[Dongwoon POV]

 

I smiled to HyunA’s mother, and nodded. She understood me, I’m really thankful, HyunA will be very happy!

We were on the way to our friends. She’s confused… And so cute! I hugged her with one arm while walking.

-HyunA, you can go to the audition now!

HyunA looked at me with shocked eyes.

-What? Really? How?

-I’ve talked with your mom, and she let you go - I smiled.

-Omo! I’m happy Woonie! Thank you!

Her small arms covered my waist and she hugged me tightly. She’s so pretty…

We came to a place where we should’ve met with everyone. DooJoon came to us and said with serious face:

-Dongwoon, Cube Entertainment wants two maknae to sing a song together. It means you'll sing with So Hyun. She agreed. What about you two?

Ah, great, second surprise… What’s happening today?

DooJoon looked at HyunA and he was waiting of her answer. She was probably disagreeing, but So Hyun was her friend, so HyunA trusts So Hyun…

-I don’t mind…

HyunA was disappointed, because she wanted to sing with me. I can say, that I’m the same too, but since Cube Entertainment want so… I’ll do that.

-Okay - said I without emotions.

-Oh, great then. I thought that you’ll disagree. Thanks, God, hahah. - He laughed, but after I looked at him grimly, DooJoon stopped smiling, and turned into serious. -Okay, now we’re going to my house, we’ll practice at my place!

 

[HyunA POV]

 

-Okay - everyone said.

I’m still disappointed… But what can i do? I’m afraid? Maybe… I don’t know how to explain my feeling... I trust So Hyun, but something tells me that if they’ll spent more time together… I and Dongwoon will be no longer a couple… I don’t want that…