Never Forget

Unloved Beings

Miyung's POV 
I woke up with my heart in pain. Everything hurt. My legs, waist, head and even arms. I just don't feel like getting up. What's the point of being awake when sweet Ginseng isn't there to greet you? It was depressing to think about. I loved that dog. But time goes on. Life continues. As hard as it may seem, I mud function without her. 

I turned over and saw Zelo staring at me. I couldn't smile, but I could hug him. All the pain in my heart poured out in tears. They dripped on his bare chest, and I shivered uncontrollably. More tears came from my eyes. 

Zelo's POV 
I squeezed her tighter against myself. I patted her hair, and smoothed my hand down her back. 

'Shh baby it's fine, it'll all be ok. I promise you Ginseng is in a better place.' I whispered in her ear. 

Her cries were silent. No more wetness coming from her eyes. Her stuffy nose soon clear. She looked up at me, with a brighter expression, and kissed me. Her lips molded  with mine. I felt her pain being kissed away. I pushed her against the bed frame, deepening the kiss. My arms roamed her shoulders and along her torso. She pulled away, and just hugged me. I cuddled her in my arms for what seemed like seconds. 

'Miyung, are you any better?' I asked her. 
'Im not sure Zelo... It's just a lot of stuff happening right now. I just need some quiet time.' She said.

After we got up and had breakfast, I took her for a walk. A walk around the neighborhood. I wanted to tell her all about my childhood and I wanted to hear about hers. 

I firmly held Miyung's hand, interlocking my fingers with hers. She smiled at me, and gave my hand a squeeze. 

'Tell me, how was your childhood?' I asked.

'It wasn't that great, my parents were out a lot and I was usually taken care of my nanny. When I was 15, my dad died. My mom became depressed. Her only hope in life was me getting an education and having a good life. So I studied hard, and got accepted to the university down the street. Before I moved here, I got Ginseng so that I would not get lonely.'  She explained to me. 

Wow...her dad is dead. I had no idea... She had many hardships in life, yet she got through them all. I'm so proud of what a delightful girl she is. 

'No one would have ever guessed that you had such a hard life. I am amazed that you kept going on, and living well. You didn't stop, and Miyung that must be why I love you.

I gently pushed her against a tree, a d kissed  her sweet lips. Days like this I could never forget.  


A/N
Hey!! I know I keep updating late, but I have lots of school work and things to catch up on, sorry about that. Anyway, how's it so far? Is it good? I would gladly appreciate it if I got more subscribers or commenters, those help me post faster with motivation. Thanks for reading guys!