Bittersweet

Unloved Beings

Zelo's POV 
I froze as I saw Ginseng's cold body against the stone floor. 

'Ginseng! Ginseng no! Gin-' Miyung cried, but Hyeonwu shoved her.

'Hey! Lay off! You killed her dog, we've had enough.' I growled at Hyeonwu. I was blazing with rage. If he said another twisted little thing his neck will be ripped from his body. 

All I could hear was the loud sobbing coming from Miyung. Even Youngjae was tearing up. I felt myself get emotional too. 

'Give up one of your lives. Then she can be yours.' Hyeonwu said, and smirked. That was it. This is enough.

I punched his stomach, and kicked his knees. He fell over in pain, but soon was up. Two of his henchmen were at me, but Daehyun and Yongguk pinned them against the wall. 

'Here. Get what you deserve.' Daehyun said, and crushed the life out of him. Yongguk banged the other guard against the wall until he no longer could move. Then, he dropped the body to the ground. As we all turned towards Hyeonwu, he froze in fright. 

Hyeonwu clenched his teeth. His eyes nervously darting back and forth. He dropped to the ground, heaving in pain. Fur emerged from his smooth skin, ripping his body. Screams were unleashed from his raw throat. His teeth shot out from his gums, sharper and longer. His nails grew out. He twisted his head in a painful way as his bones expanded. In minutes he was fully transformed. 

He looked at us with his gold eyes. First he snarled, then he lunged at my neck. I felt his claws dig into the sides of my windpipe. My knee jerked up, and hit him in the gut. I knocked the wind right out of him. He screeched, and rolled off of me. Himchan punched the back of his neck while I pinned him to the ground. 
'You will never win. And I'm sorry it has to be this way.' I gripped his neck firmly and squeezed. He gasped for air desperately. At the last moment, another werewolf came up behind me. He pushed Jongup away, then kicked me off Hyeonwu. 

I rose my fist and was ready to punch, but he clasped his palm around my fist. 

'I won't harm you. I just would like to finish Hyeonwu off instead.' The strange werewolf claimed. I moved off of Hyeonwu and let this guy take over. 

He first kicked Hyeonwu in the stomach, then in the shins. Hyeonwu whimpered in pain. His tail ran in between his legs. The werewolf stabbed Hyeonwu's heart with a share of glass. He cried out, then lied on the ground. 

'I'll see you gentlemen later. And the fair lady.' He nodded his head at each one of us, then walked out. 

'Never met a nice one before.' Jongup said. 

'Right.' I replied. I rushed over to Miyung. 'I'll get you out.' 

I ripped the taut rope and Jongup untangled the chains. She gasped when her injured wrists were free. Blood circled around her scabbed wrists. I kissed both of them, then her lips. 

'Ah god, save it for the bedroom please!' Himchan whined. I smirked and kissed her again.

'Let's get home.' I started walking but Miyung pulled me back.

'Wait...' She let go of my hand. Her eyes began filling with tears, and were soon spilling. She knelt beside Ginseng's cold body. 

'I want to bury her. In memorial of the bravest dog.' She cried. Miyung picked Ginseng up and held her. She brushed her nose along Ginseng's cheek and kissed it. 
'Now let's go.' She said. 

A/N
Hey! I know it's been like 2 weeks... But it's midterms and like I'm gonna die! Please take my life and I'll take yours for real. Anyways, about the story, how sad! It's bittersweet. I almost didn't make Ginseng die, but I thought a bit of sadness would be good. I kind of imagine my dog doing this for me and it breaks my heart. From here on it'll probably be less action packed and more fluff/relationship issues between Miyung and Zelo. Thanks for reading guys, please comment, upvote and subscribe if you can!