AND THAT WAS HOW

BACK TO ME,PLEASE!

It was 9 months already. Ah.. When the baby would come out? I really wanted to hug that baby. I looked at the balcony and my eyes saw a very beautiful view. I walked to the balcony and I stood there for a while. The wind blew my hair, played with it. I touched my stomach. It felt great because I knew that the baby lived in there.. Something’s life was in it.

The apartment’s door opened and Joon stood there looked at me.”Oppa, come here.” I felt a lil bit happy because he went to my side and not ran away.

 “What?” “Look at there, oppa. Isn’t it beautiful?” “No, it isn’t beautiful at all.” “YA! Can’t you look at it with your ‘art eyes’ which always make you proud?” “That is NOT beautiful, Hyosung-ah” “For me, that’s beautiful. The sky is so friendly these days…” “Do you forget if it’s spring? And why you’re standing alone without any warm clothes?! You can be sick” “No, oppa. It’s okay. I will go in now..” “Good” “Have you eaten oppa?” “I have, you don’t need to cook Hyosung-ah. You better go to study, you will have exams next month right?” “Ne..”

I was confused with his attitude.


That night, I didn’t sleep well because of my stomach.  It felt so hurt.

The next day, the pain feeling was bigger. Fortunately ,Joon hadn’t gone to school yet when I fell down in front of my room’s door and screamed on the top of my lungs.

After arrived at the hospital, they told me that I would bear a baby soon. Before they took me to the treatment room, I saw Joon’s face. He looked so calm, and if I wasn’t wrong, didn’t care. Very cold reaction for him huh.

HYOSUNG POV END

 

JOON POV

I wasn’t ready to be a father yet! But uh .. whatever.. I didn’t care with that little baby. I glanced to Hyosung and I felt that she glanced too on me before went to the treatment room.

I had to call my parents and jus went straight to school now.

JOON POV END

 


 “I didn’t accompany you when you fought for Chaerin.” “It isn’t a big problem,oppa. I know you had never liked anything I do” “Ani, Hyosung-ah…” Hyosung didn’t want to see Joon, so she looked at Chaerin who was very calm, her soft skin touched Chaerin’s forehead. Chaerin was Joon’s doppelganger

 “Hyosung-ah..” “Wae?” “Do you remember our deal?” “Yes,” “I want the deal to be continued as what we have done these months,” “Just go a head. I don’t care with this marriage anymore. I only care with Chaerin.” None of them spoke. Joon was very anxious on his seat.

 


-PRESENT-

 “Aaaappppaaaa…” Chaerin tried her best to let her first word out in front of Joon. Joon gave a warm smile to Chaerin and continued to make food for Chaerin.  Joon gave the instant milk for Chaerin and brought Chaerin to the living room. Now, Joon’s life was only for school and Chaerin after Hyosung left. He was sorry because he had never accompanied Hyosung with Chaerin.


 

 

 “Chaerin-ah, you must’ve been so sad huh? Your appa is never being with you..” Hyosung hug Chaerin. Chaerin’s age was a month.

“You have to grow up to be a strong girl, Chaerin-ah,” Hyosung grabbed a blanket and brought Chaerin to the balcony.”Just calm down, Chaerin-ah..Although appa has never been with you, I will always be with you. Anytime, Chaerin-ah.” The apartment’s door was opened and Joon came in. He didn’t glance to Hyosung or Chaerin and just walked straightly to his room.

 “Chaerin-ah..I hope that you appa will love you someday…And not act like he doesn’t care…”Hyosung hugged her tightly and tried to make her sleeping

Time kept walking, that what people said, a person will change. But for me, Hyosung, that quote was totally wrong. Joon oppa was becoming more cruel after Chaerin came. He never didn’t come home, but of course, there was something different. Joon didn’t give his attention to us. And he didn’t care to me anymore.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Perfect. We would go to Joon’s parent’s house, it would take 2 hours. Chaerin’s age was already 6 month, it was safe for her to go for a long trip. Chaerin had spoke out some no meaning-words. And she was able to sit and crawled.

I sighed slowly. When Joon would give his attention to Chaerin? Poor Chaerin, his dad not someone who loved her, but someone who hated her appearance.

Chaerin looked at me and stuck out her hands. Aigo, this baby had the same face with Joon!

Hyosung and Joon went late from Joon’s parent’s house.They didn’t expect that Hyosung’s parent would be there.And the result was,Chaerin played happily with her grandparents and aunts.

Joon kept complaining and said bad words to Hyosung for a hour and it made Hyosung pinched his arm for times. Hyosung tried to ask Chaerin to go home, but she didn’t want to.

Fortunately, their parents told them to go home first and Chaerin would go home with the big family on the next day. Actually, they wanted that night would be a romantic night for both Joon and Hyosung.But, they had never knew with their children’s marriage life. Never and would never get a chance to know it.

 “You should to bring Chaerin with us and not just asked to her.” Joon said madly. “Oppa,do you think Chaerin is an object? She’s human, and she’s a baby!” “As a mother, you have a reasonability to her.” Hyosung couldn’t believe with Joon’s words. It hurt her.

Hyosung closed her eyes,their car increased its accelerate . Joon had forgotten that in front of him was a dangerous turn. The car was very fast and then from the opposite side, a truck appeared. Hyosung screamed loudly, Joon threw away the car’s wheel and made the care hits the trees. Bloods came out from their body.  Glasses stabbed on their bodies.

 


The hospital was being so crowd.Chaerin cried in her aunt’s embrace, while Joon and Hyosung’s parents didn’t say any words. Both of Joon and Hyosung got bad injuries. But, Hyosung’s is much worse than Joon. It made her life expectancy thinner. Meanwhile, Joon got  a bad injury in his head, which made him didn’t wake up for days.

It was been the 3rd day Hyosung and Joon coma. Hyosung’s life expectancy kept being lower day by day. And Joon was being better.

On the 4th day,they wook up from their coma. Joon’s parent brought him to Hyosung’s room,as what he asked. Hyosung was too weak to sit. She smiled brightly to Joon,their parents left them in the room.

Joon looked at Hyosung,his tears dropped down. “Oppa,I can’t handle it anymore.It hurts. And I think you’ll be better without me” “Ani,Hyosung-ah.. who will take care Chaerin if not us?” “You will do it,oppa. Give her much love..” “Hyosung-ah..” “If I leave, I’m sure that you will be happy..right oppa? And you will forget me easily right?” Joon shook his head.


(al-a) neon naleul da jiulgeoya ( (I know) you will forget all about me)

(al-a) nan niga ham miugeoya ( (I know) I will end up hating you)

Daman modeungel da almyeonseodo (Although I know everything)

Kkeojyeo julge jal sal-a (I’ll leave you alone so have a great life)

Geu mal bakk-e nan moshae (That’s all I can say)

Ij-eo julge jal sal-a (I’ll forget about it,so have a great life)

Na-eobs-ido haengboghae (Be happy even without me)


Hyosung breathed slowly. Hyosung’s hand reached Joon’s face and it slowly and softly. Joon held her hands, asked her to hold on longer. Hyosung smiled again.

Hyosung breathed hardly and more slowly. And at the next second, she left Joon crying alone. He cried because he was sorry for not did the best to Hyosung.

Hyosung’s soul looked at Joon, she cried. She didn’t want to leave the sad Joon. This Joon, it wasn’t Joon who accompanied her in the last 11 months.

On the other side, they could hear that people ran as fast as they could to the room. They could hear Chaerin’s voice. Hyosung’s soul wanted to reached Chaerin, but she wasn’t able to do it.

Hyosung’s soul lost when the doctors pulled out her assistive devices.


 

Ibyori onda majimagi onda (Farewell is coming,The end is coming)

Ije igsukhaejyoya hal  gununmuri  hurunda (The tear that I’m supposed to be familiar with drips down)

Nomanul wihae ssotdonmal hajiman soyong ontnun mal (The words that I used only for you,the words that ultimately turned useless)

Almyonso dwenaeinda saranghae (Knowing fully well I repeat it, I love you)


The funeral was very worse. Even the sky cried for Hyosung. It was rainy when the death box derived.. Joon held Chaerin and Chaerin could feel her appa’s feeling. Chaerin moved nervously in Joon’s embrace.

Chaerin hadn’t known Joon. She had never been close to Joon, for her Joon was a stranger who wanted to hug her. As like what many strangers did before. Chaerin cried, hoped her umma would take her from this stranger and brought her to Hyosung’s embrace. Her umma’s embrace was warmer than this stranger.

 “Chaerin-ah, It’s only us now. I hope that you will like appa.” Chaerin looked at Joon confusedly. “Why you look like your umma now?” tears dropped down, along with the rain.

People started to leave, even Hyosung’s parents decided to go after Joon’s parents invited them. It was only Joon and Chaerin, who still sobbed.

 “Hyosung-ah.. Can’t you wake up and hugged us? Can’t you say that it’s only dream?” Joon held an umbrella and the other hand held Chaerin. Chaerin touched Hyosung’s gravestone and started to talk. Joon held Chaerin tightly and stood up.

 “I promise, Hyosung-ah, I will keep Chaerin. I promise that I will change.” Like a miracle, Hyosung appeared in front of Joon. “Hyosung-ah..” “Oppa… Chaerin…” “I love you,Hyosung.. I’m sorry because I did bad things to you..” “I  love you too,oppa… I didn’t care with what you did..I was happy enough because I had got Chaerin as your gift,oppa” “I’m sorry,Hyosung-ah” “Have a great life, oppa..”

Hyosung disappeared, Chaerin continued to cry, didn’t understand why her umma left her with this stranger.

 “Chaerin-ah, let’s go home.” Joon walked to his car and tried to calm Chaerin.


-PRESENT-

“Hyosung-ah,I did my promise.I took care Chaerin well.” Chaerin had been on the ground now and tried to stand beside her mom’s tomb. Joon touched the gravestone.

 “Look at her, Hyosung. She’s almost 2 years old now. Time is so fast, Hyosung-ah. I have graduated from high school now, and I won’t get enlist to the army. You know why, right ? I’m the only children. I will continue my school after Chaerin in her 3rd age.” Joon looked at Chaerin with a lovely look. “Aaaa…pppppaa…” Chaerin pulled her dad’s t-shirt cutely. “Wae Chaerin-ah?” “Ummmmaaa..” Chaerin pointed to the tomb. “Ye,Chaerin-ah. Umma lives there now,” Chaerin nodded her head.

 “Hyosung-ah.I remember our moments. I even remember when we promised to live together forever. Promise to live together eh? The promise that I haven’t took it seriously,” “I’m sorry Hyosung-ah. Why I was so bad to you.”

Chaerin pulled out her father.. “Ummaaa.. Go home.. Appppaaa..” Joon smiled.”Ye,Chaerin-ah,Let’s go home.”

 “Oppa,I love you…” Hyosung’s voice was blown by the wind which accompanied Joon and Chaerin.  Brought smiles to appear on their faces. Made both of them knew, they were being watched and protected, always.

 


NOTHING CHANGED ..ARGHHH XDDD MIANHAE ... -___- I don't want to change the originality T^T