THE STORY BEGAN...

BACK TO ME,PLEASE!

Why this room felt so quiet when she disappeared? Where was the passionate aura which always covered this room? Has the aura gone with the owner?

Did he fall in love with his little girl? Why the feeling appeared after she had gone?

 

Tell me why

After you left

Tell me why

I can’t feel anything

Why are you leaving me ?

Tell me the reason at least

 


FLASH BACK

Joon was looking at the girl and felt so annoyed.”How many times did you fall today?” “Not important. More than 3 times, I guess.” “Stop hurting yourself! You’re not a boy!” “Yah oppa! I know it. Just treat my leg, don’t you dare talk too much !”

Joon only could hold his anger. It was impossible for him to scold at Hyosung. That girl didn’t want to listen at him. She could neither listen to him nor give a respect to him.

Joon looked at the he had wrapped around Hyosung’s knee, he felt proud for his work. “Yah,you don’t need to feel proud for a messy work like this.” Hyosung threw away her bad words before left Joon, being shocked because of the bad words he got instead of a thank you.

 “Aish!” Joon really wanted to throw something to the girl. But, his plan stopped when he remembered his mom’s message.

 “Hyosung is your wife going-to-be. Be nice to her.”

Joon grumbled and still grumbled when he went back to his class, he didn’t want to come late for Mr.Heechul’s class.

Joon didn’t know nor realize that someone was looking at him, with the sad eyes she had.

 


 

-Present time-

 “Why do you leave us like this? It’s not the best way.” Joon hugged tightly Hyosung who looks thinner than 1 ½ year ago.

 “Oppa, do you live happily after I left? I really wish you a happy life.” “How could I be happy with your death?!” “You have to be happy, oppa. I’m not going anywhere. I’m in your heart.” “That’s not the same Hyosung-ah. Everything was better when you were still with me.” “Didn’t you hate me oppa? You even didn’t like our marriage, right? And I’m sure, you even didn’t like Chaerin.” “I..” “I know you can always forget me easily, because you had never loved me.” “Hyosung-ah..I….” “I already felt happy because I had lived to marry and had a child with you. Go free oppa, I’m the person whom you can forget easily now.”

Joon’s tears dropped down when he listened to Hyosung’s speech.

 


1 year 6 months ago

 “Umma!! Appa!!” “Hyosung-ah!!” Hyosung ran to welcome her parent whom just went home from their business trip. “How are you Hyosung-ah? Hemm.. You look fatter after we left you here.” “Ummmmaaaaa…”

That day was so crowd because Hyosung’s parents went back to Korea. Joon and Hyosung kept their behavior whole day. They didn’t want to destroy  Hyosung’s parents’ happiness . Beside, Hyosung’s dad had a problem with his heart.

“Have you two become closer?” Hyosung’s dad asked to the young teens in front of him. “Yeah, I think so, dad.” Hyosung answered. “Why?” “We want to prepare your wedding!” Hyosung’s mom answered excitedly. “WHATTTT?!”

 “Yah! You two don’t need to scream that loud. We had planned this since 10 years ago.” Joon’s mom joined the conversation. “And you both just need to do it. Easy right?” Joon’s dad added.

 “But dad! I’m recently in year 11 and Hyosung is in year 10!” “What’s wrong with age and school? We got married in a young age.” Hyosung’s parents replied.

Hyosung didn’t speak out loud her mind. She was looking Joon with “is-that-okay-if-i-be-with-you” look and got a misunderstanding meaning by Joon with “you-are-too-bad-for-me”.

Joon looked at Hyosung with a hating look. “You two better go up to your rooms. We will plan your wedding party.”

 

Hyosung POV

 

Actually, I was happy because I’m Joon’s fiancé, even since we were little children! But..Joon oppa didn’t look happy with all of this.

He even ignored the marriage plan. Ah, I really wanted the marriage to be true. I had liked Joon oppa since a long time ago. But I didn’t know why, I hadn’t told him the truth yet.

I really wanted this marriage. Please, God.

 

Joon POV

Come on! It wasn’t real right? My journey was still long! I didn’t want to get married with that little, spoiled, and naughty girl.

But, it was impossible to ignore their hopes. I thought that death was better than got married with that girl!

 

-Present-

 “Hyosung-ah, I’m sorry that I chose to die than lived and married with you. I miss you Hyosung-ah!” The street looked so weird for me. Everyone had their own lovers and I didn’t have one. A dramatic view. But, It was the truth. I really hoped that Hyosung could enjoy this view with me.

 

FLASHBACK

 

 “Hyosung-ah, are you sure you want to marry me?”  Joon looked so frustrate. He still disagreed with the marriage. “Joon oppa, please. Don’t be like this. Just accept it. Please give my appa a chance to live longer.” After she said her mind, Hyosung left Joon whom kicked the house’s wall with a frustrate feeling.

 “Oppa, why are you being like this?” tears dropped down on Hyosung’s cheek. She was really sad because of the act Joon played. Joon, the guy she loved the most that time.


Don't you know

I don't wanna be alone


But I wanna be in love

No I don't wanna be a fool for you

Don't you know 

 


 “Oppa, I love you.” Hyosung looked at the mirror in front of her and sighed. That wasn’t a great expression to give to Joon.

Hyosung kept repeating the sentence, she didn’t notice that Joon had been in her room. Looked at her with a cold look. Time stopped between them.

 “Oppa…” “What you’ve said  ... was that true?” “It was…” “Answer me, Hyosung-ah.” “Yes, it’s true.”

Joon threw away his eyes to Hyosung’s dress which she would wear on the next 3 weeks. He hated the dress. He really didn’t want the wedding or Hyosung.

These stuffs just destroyed his life. With his last sarcastic look, Joon left Hyosung. Hyosung bowed her head after Joon closed the room’s door.

 “Too bad.” She sighed.


 

 “I will marry you.” Joon  looked at Hyosung. “But, I don’t want the marriage to grow to be a real marriage. Could you understand?” Hyosung looked back to Joon confusedly.

 “We will live together and the other things. But I don’t want you to tell me what I can do and not to do. I can have a girlfriend if I want to, and yeah just set your mind that we will still single although later we already married. Arasseo?” Hyosung  just nodded.

Although so, Hyosung felt that her heart had already broken.

Joon and Hyosung’s wedding was very nice. Although so, the guests had got a selection process. There was no Kyuhyun or Minji’s friend, except their closest friends. And both of them only had 2 closest friends. It wasn’t bad at all. Their wedding party was a Garden Party. Hyosung wore a trendy gown and didn’t look too old, it made her beauty looked so nature. Joon didn’t do stupid things too, and thus, the party went very well.

 The glasses clanged to celebrate the important day for the happy couple. Everybody was seen relax and enjoyed the party. Except for Joon and Hyosung, they did a cold war since they’e agreed on Joon’s deal.

 “I didn’t expect that I will do this wedding.” Joon  sighed desperately. He looked around and got a weird view. Hyosung really enjoyed the part of the song which being played. Hyosung danced coolly on the field’s center. Joon got a shock after realized what Hyosung were doing. “Crazy -__-“ He murmured.

While Hyosung was relaxing her mind and didn’t give a damn attention on Joon. Right when the DJ played her fave song, she danced freely. People gathered around her, cheering on her. She smiled a little, ”Let’s see, Will you be strong Hyosung?”

Joon laughed hard after saw a messy dance from Hyosung.


 

2 months later

 “oppa..” Joon was still busy with his notebooks. “Lee-ssi” Joon’s head was still on its position. “YAKS ! LEE CHANGSUN!” Joon’s head hit his desk lamp. “YA Hyosung-ah! I’m studying, you know?!” “I want to talk with you ! Can’t you just leave the notebooks for a while?!” “Is this more important than my notebooks?” “OF COURSE, YOU PABO!!!” Joon threw away his books. He hated when Hyosung got angry like this.

 “What?” “I’m pregnant.” “What??” “I’m pregnant.” “Huh?” “YAH ! PABO !! DON’T ACT LIKE DEAF MAN!”

Joon looked at Hyosung and thought that Hyosung was already crazy. “Why you’re looking at me with that look?” Hyosung felt uncomfortable with Joon’s look. “How could?” He whispered. “What do you mean?” “How could you be pregnant, Hyosung-ah?” “YAH! Do you forget that you touched me on our first night?” “Ah.. I didn’t think that you was in fertile condition!” “Yeah.. Regret it now!”

Hyosung took a pillow near her and threw it to Joon’s face, then she left Joon’s room which had a very glooming aura. Hyosung walked faster to her room and laid her body on the bed. Her eyes felt terribly uncomfortable and hot. She cried hard.


-PRESENT-

 “I’m sorry Hyosung-ah. I’m sorry because I didn’t give a nice response for your pregnancy news. I’m sorry because I didn’t scream loudly that time. I have made you crying, Hyosung-ah.” Joon held Chaerin in his hands and flooded his daughter with love kisses. Chaerin opened her eyes and smiled,  as if she understood her dad’s feeling.


HYOSUNG POV.

Damn! Joon oppa really did his deal! He live like he hadn’t had a wife! He just touched me once. And after that, he didn’t repeat the same act anymore. He even never touched meals that I prepared for him. He preferred eating out there.

I heard from Joon’s friend that he was being a cassanova, played with many girls’ hearts and body(well.. just maybe). It made me hurt so much. He was so dare to make me hurt. Although he knew my feeling.

 “Hyosung-ah..” I looked toward Kikwang, he was my closest friend, and he was looking at me with a so dramatic look. “Wae Kwang-ie?” “You look worse day by day. And your stomach is getting so flat.” “Ah.. Who told you that? Don’t you know that I have gained some kilos?” “Don’t lie to me, Hyosung.” Kikwang shook his head sadly and hugged me tightly. His warm embrace was the important thing I needed that time. I needed a hug, a warm one. I cried sadly. Why not Joon who did this to me?

 “I know  ... It must be about that stupid Joon, right?” Junho walked to us. “Yah.. you know it by yourself,” Kikwang replied. Junho pulled me away from Kikwang although I was still clutching my fist on his jacket, Junho ruffled my hair and pulled me to his embrace this time.”Just do your best, Hyosung-ah. If you really can’t hold it anymore, just let it go.” I cried louder in his embrace, let the tears soaked on his shirt.


 “Why I’m feeling unwell? Why I haven’t gotten my menstruation yet?” That night, I asked myself when I saw the calendar.

 “Maybe it’s just my feeling. There’s nothing wrong..” I said, to make myself become calmer. The next morning, I did a test with the pregnancy test tool. After took a bath for relaxing my body, I screamed when looked at the small stick. Positive.

What should I do? Would Joon like it? I was too nervous and almost forgot that I had to go to school. Fortunately ,Junho and Kikwang called and yelled to me , reminded me about the school time.

The whole day, I tried to find the right time to tell Joon about my pregnant. But, he was too busy. Busy with his school,b usy with his group, and busy with GIRLS!

And that night whenI decided to tell him, I got a different response from him, I got a bad response.. Unlike the other normal couples, they would like to screamed happily after heard a pregnant news. He even asked me panicky why it could happen!

Am I not important for him? Did he hate our marriage and our baby going-to-be ? I cried whole night. Tried to be patient, tried to make myself stronger.

What do you know about my love?

What do you know, to say It’s a good thing

No one cries because they want to

Even though I try to smile, tears keep falling

Because it hurts, hurts, hurts so much

I kept my pregnancy. I didn’t want to follow Joon’s secret desire to let this baby go. I would protect it! I wouldn’t care if I had to keep it by myself.

 “Are you sure, Hyosung?” Kikwang looked so worry about me and my baby. “Yeah.. I’m sure!” “I’m so worry about you!” Junho looked at me with a frustrate look. “Just trust me…” I replied to them, forced a smile to appear on my face.

I continued my school with home schooling. Of course, my parents and Joon’s helped me for this school problem. They were very happy after knew about my pregnancy. Although they were happy, I wanted to cry.

How I couldn’t, I just realized it, I was so young! Besides, where was my husband? Someone who should take care me? He went with other girls and didn’t care with me!

Every time he looked at my stomach, he sighed and went. I didn’t know what I had to do besides crying. Sometimes, I cried in front of Junho and Kikwang. They were my best friends forever. They knew exactly how I felt, and they had promised a long time before to keep me safe and more promises they made just for me.

 

-PRESENT-

 “Chaerin-ah,try this word “appa” !” “aaaaa….pppppaaa” Chaerin tried her best to follow Joon’s voice and lips. Joon laughed with her cute expression. He took Chaerin from the living room and brought her to the apartmentbalcony. “Look at there, Chaerin-ah. Umma once told appa that she loved the view. Umma was so smart, right? She showed us the beautiful view, to memorize her when we miss her so much.” Chaerin laughed cutely and played with her father’s cheek