Murder Her? Oh Please..

Build-A-Chibi Workshop

I sit waiting for Mr. Joe to appear and teach me yesterdays lessons. Chunji is sitting next to me reading some sort of comic book. I start doodling more of Miu. Chunji's pink.. I mean salmon (we argued the whole way here) hair is in his face and he blows it away.Chunji looks content after eating that pizza and he takes a sip from his watermelon bubble tea form time to time. Not even moving his eyes from the manga.

We hear the front door click open and instead of Joe we find Daniel. He stopped undressing his jacket and smiled at me.

"Good morning Oppa." I say endearingly

"Morning Miyoung-ah."

He ruffles my hair and walks by and into the kitchen. Daniel stops abrubtly at the entrance to the dining room.

"..food.." he says seemingly surprised of the meal.

"Miyoung made it this morning. The funniest thing happened when I pi-" I throw an eraser at Chunji and stare at him shaking my head.

"What? I can't even tell Daniel?" he says as loudly as possible on purpose.

"You can't tell another soul." I say quietly hoping Daniel will get annoyed and not ask.

"What about your mom? Does she not know about you?" Daniel asks picking up a few slices and placing them on a plate.

"Well, she knows about me." I say sarcastically

Daniel makes a face at me and smiles.

"You know what I mean.!"

"Wait.. how did you know it was ab-" I say being interrupted.

Just then queen Joe walked in. We all stopped and he got suspicious about the sudden silence in the kitchen as he cautiously walked in the room.

"Ooh food!" he skips to the table and sits down.

"So has Ricky given up yet?" he says already stuffing his face.

"Mm, I guess I don't know I haven't seen him." 

"He'll give up soon unless we find him dead first. Handling two of those things is unimaginable."

My stomach suddenly starts churning from fear. Miu.. I hope Joe is right.

*girly ringtone*

Daniel's phone suddenly rings. I recognize the voice from anywhere. I must be giving him a scary look as he looks like he wants to finish the conversation quickly. I remember what Ricky said and I somehow get more angry rather than calm down. Murder her? Oh please, is she literally calling him and asking to die? However it's none of my business and I sit aggresively drinking my bubble tea.