Babysitting

Build-A-Chibi Workshop

I pack my backpack up like any other morning and walk to school until...

"Mi-young! Why are you going to school an hour early? With sweets! You have been doing that a lot lately. Is there somebody I should know about?"  my loving mother says with a raised eyebrow and a grin.

I roll my eyes and laugh. I just playfully shake my head and shut the door behind me. As I skip to the.. Palace? I am going to call it a palace. I get more interested in the thoughts of my new friends. It seems to me I have not seen Daniel in a while. I hope I see him this morning!

I open the "curtains" and knock at the door. 

"Alice! You do not have to knock. Come on in! (Joe is the queen I guess then, huh?)" he says with a quick whisper.

Changjo guides me in and takes my bag. Eyeing the food I have in my hands

"Joe! Mi-young-ah is heree!!" Changjo sings up the stairs.

King Joe arrives downstairs. He smiles at me as he writes down on his agenda book. 

"Ooh! I brought some breakfas-" Ricky walks into the room. I remember the guilt I should feel and try to continue without eye-contact.

"Some breakfast.." I say holding out the donuts and other foods for everyone to behold.

Suddenly I hear someone walk down the hallway near the stairs.

"Daniel-ssi! Do you want a donut?" I say excitedly.

"Forget the donut! Good morning Mi-young-ah!"  I get a big smile from him.

"Also didn't I tell you that you should call me oppa?"

"Goodmorning Oppa!" I say beaming.

Everyone but Ricky laughed.

"D-Do you want one Ricky?" I say holding out my offer.

"I already ate" Ricky says coldly.

I take the hint and decide to leave him be. I place the food on the kitchen table with a sigh.

Minsoo came into the room in a rush. But when he saw me he stopped and smiled. I quickly stopped him and handed him a donut and a small coffee. 

"Thank-you Miyoung-ah. I'll see you later! Thanks for watching, too"

"They are really no issue" I say smiling.

"Them? I meant Chunji.." He says before taking a giant bite of the donut and leaving. 

 

At first being alone with Chunji was awkward. And by at first I mean the first 2 seconds. He is very good in conversation. He often breaks out in a smile. He must be secretly very shy. All I can do though is stare at Xiao in wonder. How could he possibly have Miu if he just gave me Xiao?

"Do you know what's up between Ricky and Niel lately?" the words caught my attention and I looked at him almost by order.

After I explained everything that has happened he pouted.

"Us three are usually especially close. But since those two are fighting the whole circle is ruined."

"I'm sorry Chunji" I say feeling guilty again.

"It's okay you bought us donuts anyway." He nudges me asking for a smile.

 

At lunch break Joe stopped by and dropped us lunch. Me and Chunji have already become pros at watching these munchkins. Everything already has a set order. So when Joe came we were just leisurely talking. He plopped down a smoothie and a sandwich in front of us. I gasped at the sight! Strawberry and watermelon smoothie? Two of my favorite things! 

 

Everyone returned and thanked us again. Joe said to stop by early again tomorrow for some teaching on todays homework. I thanked everyone but saw Ricky stop and give me a faint smile. Or maybe it was just my imagination. I hope we can be friends again. Even though we were friends for such a short time I really liked him. I hope I can get Miu back as well. I will try to talk to him agian soon.

_______________

Sorry for the short update it is just... Christmas went by and now we are moving very soon! Plus my Birthday coming up. I will try to get back to you! Lots of chaos has been happening please forgive. If it makes you feel any better I have been annoyed by family non-stop. I can not stop writing that easily!