Loyal Subscribers 2

Loyal Subscribers

Baekhyun’s POV

 

The subscriber…well some calmed down. Others didn’t. Chanyeol lost some but when I used that as a reason to message him again he said it really didn’t matter and he was happy to help. I really didn’t know how honest he was being but none the less our friendship fell into place.

 

I would ask him to hang out and come to my place, maybe go drinking or grab something to eat. I would sit around while he recorded videos or played with his guitar that he never put down. I was comfortable with Chanyeol and sometimes I felt like I was a little too attached to the boy I’d only bet a month or so ago.

 

“Why do you make those videos?” Chanyeol wonders mid strum. I glance up at him from my phone and furrow my brows.

 

“I guess because it gets views.” I shrug. “When people get angry I get attention and well, I still get paid whether they like the video or not.” I chuckle manically and Chanyeol scoffs.

 

“Isn’t hard pretending all the time?” He grumbles before returning to his sheet music. “You should sing.” He suggest in passing and I jerk my head in his direction embarrassed by the idea.

 

“Why would I sing?” I whisper and he stops his playing again to look at me across the room.

 

“I heard you the other day, in the kitchen.” He clarifies and I clear my throat noisily. “You sounded really good.” He compliments and I laugh too loudly making him smile. “I mean it. You should sing…for me.” He mumbles and I wiggle uncomfortable in my seat. “For my videos, I mean.” He admits. “I think you could sing my stuff really well. They’d sound better with a soft voice, something more-“

 

“Feminine?” I grumble making him chuckle.

 

“Not the word I was thinking but sure.” He grins back at me and I fiddle with my fingers.

 

“What would you do for me if I sang for you?” I speak before I think and Chanyeol seems surprised before pondering the question.

 

“You mean besides the subscribers and positive reputation you’d finally have? What did you have in mind.” I meant to keep my thoughts in check but his conveniently timed of the lips is too teasing for me to stop the strange request from bubbling to my lips.

 

“Kiss me.” My mind falters and I’m left dumb struck by my own suggestion and flushing more red every second Chanyeol looks back at me.

 

“What?” His voice cracks and I cringe at the reaction, keeping my eyes on the floor.

 

“You won’t right.” I laugh. “That’s what it’d take to get me to sing in front of a camera.” My voice is playful and convincing enough that the whole thing could be a joke but Chanyeol stands up anyway and crosses his living room.

 

“I don’t think you’re joking.” His voice still isn’t normal. It’s too deep and it makes my throat run dry. “I think you want to kiss me.” He smirks down at me and it looks strange on his face when he gets too close.

 

“Chanyeol what are you doing?” I swallow loudly and he pulls me to my feet and into his arms.

 

“Do you know how long I’ve been holding back because you wouldn’t give me a clue if I had a chance, you ing tease?”

 

“Me?” I squeak but he just smiles tilting my chin up so that he could meet my lips with his. I relax into his touch as soon as it starts, his lips are warm and soft caressing mine and I let my arms wrap around his shoulders making him smile. I press my mouth to his a little more firmly and move to grip his collar letting myself get carried away with the too gentle kiss. I force him back until we hit the couch and I can climb onto his lap so that I’m not craning my neck any longer. He grunts when he lands on the cushion and I take his hands moving them to my waist impatiently while I kiss down his neck, on his pulse until his breathing speeds up and I return to his waiting mouth and force his lips open to taste him. He coaxes moans out of my own mouth with the way his tongue drags across the roof of my mouth and past my own.

 

“Oh my God.” I turn to the voice at the door to see Chanyeol’s best friend, Kris Wu, staring wide eyed and mouth gaping. “I…sorry. I’ll come back later.” He stumbles over the corner coffee table on his rush out the door and it makes me remember to be embarrassed.

 

“.” I whisper into Chanyeol’s shoulder and he tangles his fingers into my black hair to hold me there.

 

“Yeah.” He agrees breathlessly and I dig my nails a little more roughly into his shirt. “Does this mean you’ll sing for me?” He pants and I laugh into his skin, nodding weakly in answer.

 

And I did, embarrassingly enough. It wasn’t the easiest song to sing so Chanyeol did a lot of practice and edits to the song to fit my vocal range. He promised me he didn’t regret it, he said it was perfect and just what he imagined but I could only scoff at his flatting until he pressed a kiss to my lips.

 

“Song for your viewers.” He insists and I bite at my lip in concern. But he kept telling me I had to see their reaction to the voice I was so insecure of.

 

Getting over the nerves was the hardest part but Chanyeol made it easier. He would be my camera man, or my instrumental, or sometimes he just sat on the couch in the corner and made me feel not so stupid for singing to myself.

 

I wasn’t, I knew I wasn’t singing to myself. The subscribers were overly polite and kind hearted. Compliments poured in while they fawned over my cute face and pretty voice. It was embarrassing but it felt better to be loved too much that loved too little.

 

Your voice is xxx

 

I want your pretty babies!!

 

WAS THAT ING REAL__PCY????

 

I see you real__pcy. Why don’t you guys collab again?

 

They’re probably ing.

 

I grew red at the comments almost every time I read them. How did Chanyeol deal with this kind of attention? I turn, only to run into him reading over my shouler.

 

“Hey, these are my comments jackass.” I grumble lamely covering the screen.

 

“They’re talking about me love.” He coos into my throat, wrapping himself around me. “We should tell them about us.” He hums thoughtfully and I twist in his hold.

 

“Really?” I wonder with a cocked eyebrow.

 

“They’ve already figured it out.” He chuckles and I wince at the thought of overly curious subscribers. “Come on Baek.” He whines. “They’re looking at you like a piece of meat. I want them to know you’re my piece of meat.” He nibbles at my ear and I shoo him away before he starts something we can’t finish.

 

So we told them. Chanyeol made a whole script for the whole video. He wanted me to sit on his lap and be all giggly and love sick and damn it if I didn’t do it for him. I wrapped my arms around his stupid neck and said my stupid love sick lines too naturally for him to let me off the hook without teasing me but the video was the most viewed on both of our channels. We became some super star couple with a fanbase to match and it was embarrassing to see all the comments.

 

Too cute. Baekhyun’s really in love. Huhuhu

 

I think Chanyeol is good for Baekhyun. They look really good together.

 

Can you guys count how many times Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun??

 

Chanyeol??? Nuuuu, my love has a boyfriend?? Ugh, good thing he’s cute so I’ll forgive him.

 

I guess that was just the sort of thing that came with loyal subscribers.

 

HUHUHUHU EWWWW OMG I’M DROWNING. I CAN’T BREATH. HALP! THE FLUFF! Yeah…I said it would be 3 chapters but I think it’s better as 2. So I’m ending it with all this cheese. I like this chapter more than the first. Like a lot more. My writing was weird yesterday…IDK maybe it was normal and I’m crazy lol I didn't edit...again (I neva edit :'(((() please forgive mistakes!! <3 SOOOO it’s Chanyeol’s birthday and I had to post. I’m worried he might not feel 100% still but hopefully he is and he’s celebrating well. I hope you liked this story guys, sorry it’s still short. This is the longest chapter of any story that I’ve written in like….2-3 months OMG I’m gross. Lol so yeah, I hope you liked it and will subscribe, comment, and upvote. <3 See you soon~~